Life is not fair... fuck your so called god....

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Dug-T, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Dug-T Registered Senior Member

Think of all those starving african kids etc, do they deserve this shit?? lets get this straight there is no fucking god, there is nature and it is chaotic.
    And there is a reason why africa is so hot, its down to the axis of the earth and how closer the sun is to that part of the earth.

And when you die the brain holds the thoughts and no longer holds thoughts = you cease to exist, the brain is therefore dead, braincells anyone?
    So why therefore give a flying fuck what happens next?

There is no need to believe in false gods, its a futile process created in the minds of humans.....You can still have morals and live life as a good person like myself but i dont live my life to a standard of which a stupid fucking book would tell me, I do it for myself.....Free will anyone???

Accept it this is reality no matter what crap you read in your book.
    People just seem to think humans are something special but i dont see us that way i see humans as a more advanced species of cockroaches, as specs pm a rock that we called earth.

Amen etc...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

i can live as a good person? define good.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Yorda Registered Senior Member

it's when you dont do evil.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Yorda Registered Senior Member

But I am not my thoughts. I am not a person(ality). I am the existence.

This is also created in the mind of a human, so I guess there's no reason for me to believe it either.

I don't accept it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Nice to know, I think cockroaches are scary

8. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

Im hearing that you are angry...

9. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

thats a negative definition, not a very useful one.
    Christ taught that such was not the case when he told the tale of the beggar Lazarus and the rich man.

i say that good is not the lack of evil,
    but evil is the lack or deprivation of good.

10. mis-t-highs I'm filling up Registered Senior Member

Good: having a desirable or positive quality/qualities such as, morally excellent; truthful; virtuous; righteous; satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree; excellent; right; proper; fit; well-behaved; kind, beneficent, or friendly; honorable or worthy; in good standing; educated and refined; genuine; sound or valid; reliable; dependable; responsible; favorable; propitious; cheerful; optimistic; amiable; agreeable; pleasant:
    you dont need religion to be good, no deity required either.

11. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Lapdog: Im hearing that you are angry...
    M*W: Just because we are atheists doesn't mean we are angry.

12. Yorda Registered Senior Member

Anyway, good and evil doesn't need definitions because everyone knows what they mean. You can't see the big picture from here, so don't try. Keep your head down. Keep it simple, just look at what's in front of you. If I eliminate all mistakes (evil) I do everyday, the good becomes visible. Good is the absence of evil (and reversed) Good and evil are products of consicousness.

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

MW,

I'm angry. I want to decimate some christian villages. Who's with me? GRRRRAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

14. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

superluminal:MW,

I'm angry. I want to decimate some christian villages. Who's with me? GRRRRAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

M*W: Dear superluminal, what is it exactly that you want? Xian villages are there for the taking. Let me know what you want?

15. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

MW,

Oh, I don't know. Just a bit of burning, pillaging, gathering of young virgins for sex slaves... You know? Just the normal stuff...

16. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

You can kill and destroy us, destroy the church, annohilate human reason,
    BUT THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS....ALWAYS!!

17. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Hey! I heard that somewhere... Let me think... Oh Yeah! "The TRUTH IS OUT THERE" The X-Files! Cool!

18. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

I thought that was the primary job description of a christian.

19. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited: Jun 29, 2005
  20. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Spam. You're going to HELL.

21. Jenyar Solar flair Valued Senior Member

Life is not God.

22. Light Travelling It's a girl O lord in a flatbed Ford Registered Senior Member

So you have developed your morals all by yourself have you? with no help from anyone else? really? and you have had no help from any books in doing this? wow!!

So you haven't been conditioned from day one by society, parents, friends, books, school etc to come up with your morals. You did it all by yourself ---- well done.

23. Light Travelling It's a girl O lord in a flatbed Ford Registered Senior Member

Are you trying to demonstrate that if life is not fair, god cannot exist? Because if you are that has no logical standing at all, in fact there is no correlation at all between the two.

God may exist and be unfair. Or God may exist and seem unfair. If there is a side to life that you do not perceive (a spiritual side), things that may seen on the surface unfair may in fact be fair.

What you say above has little effect on whether there is a god or whether you believe in him:
    If a god exists whether that be a fair god or an unfair god. The fact that you believe or not has no bearing on actual existence. If god does not exist, again whether you believe or not has no bearing.

All you are really saying is, if there is a god - I dont like him. which is actually quite a stupid thing to say - IF there is a god and IF he is unfair.

All you can really say is god does not exist and try to demonstrate why this is, or god does exist and this is how I perceive it. Your opening post sort of mixes these two up and in the neither end says nor demonstates anything except ----- you have a concept of god in your mind that you dont like!