Lets Stop Racism

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Nov 1, 2005.

1. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

And then what you've done is to destroy, not create.

"Racism" is how some people describe our natural response to separate. It is more logical and pragmatic than trying to make "one world culture" - only a cretin would advocate such conformity.

:m:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I don't think I've ever heard anybody advocating "one world culture". Can you think of anybody?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PoppyM Registered Member

8. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I personally think that racism is a misguided attempt to lump all problems into one cause. Societies have had poverty and violence and corruption long before current human travelling habits led to racially mixed communities. Does anyone seriously believe that segregating everyone will solve these problems?

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Won't solve all of them, but segragating races and cultures (and religions, too) would go a long, long way to solving many of the conflicts in societies. So the answer is a qualified YES.

Baron Max

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

qualified YEs...myy arrse

who are you, Dr segregation or summat??

and WHO is the person or people who are gonna ORGANIZE tis 'segragation process'?

is they white? black? red, yellow, ....a mix?

and how long have u been a dreamer?.....no wonder u cant tell dreams from reality----as other posts have revealed of you, from your own admissions

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

It should be strictly voluntary segragation ...which people mostly do now of their own volition. All I'm suggesting is that people actually segragate themselves as they wish to be, and keep out those that they don't like or want.

And it's not whites only or blacks only or...... it's voluntary! Blacks and those who love them can and should set up their own little segragated area and keep out all the skinheads and bigots. Why would blacks and black-lovers want to live with racists, bigots, white supremacists and skinheads? Why more importantly, why should they fight for the rights of those same racists, bigots, white supremacists and skinheads?

Integration is a cruel, cruel joke that's been foisted upon humanity ....and it's backfired in every single place that it's ever been tried. For centuries, racial and cultural integration has been the cause of great human suffering and death, yet we continue to hold onto that stupid-ass dream as if it's somehow gonna' work ...even with all of the evidence pointing to it being a disaster.

Baron Max

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What if I want to live next to you and am black.

13. J.B Banned Banned

What if I don't want to sell you the house because your black?

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I wouldn't buy a house from you. I buy the house next to Baron Max. It's owned by a realtor (jewish).

15. J.B Banned Banned

Then I would start to plan on moving, because I would know my neigborhood is starting to go to shit.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, first of all, if we were all VOLUNTARILY segragated, then a black wouldn't even want to buy the house next door to someone who didn't like or want blacks in the area. But second, if the house was in an area that didn't want blacks, then a black would not be permitted to buy it! The idea of "voluntary" goes both ways, ya' know?

Voluntary segragation, dividing up the nations of the world, into distinct cultural and racial areas is going to be the only way that all of those races and cultures and religions are ever going to be able to live in peace. Forced and/or "legal force" is simply not working and never will.

People, all people, should be able to live as they want to live and deal with whomever they want to deal with ...doing it any other way is simply fraught with danger and is courting disaster (as is evident all thru history!).

Baron Max

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and you have to move quickly, too. Once it begins, the neighborhood goes down to a slum and ghetto in a very, very short time ...I recall reading once that it only took some five years for a "nice" neighborhood to be turned into just another blighted slum area fraught with crime and drugs and prostitution.

Baron Max

18. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

And what makes you think that the kind of white supremicists who spend all their free time talking about how much they hate blacks won't direct that hatred elsewhere if they never even saw blacks?

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Who said or implied anything of that kind? Ye're talking like, if we became segragated into like groups it would do away with crime and criminals?????

You sure know how to read crap into a simple passage, don't you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Then it isn't voluntary is it? i want to live next to you.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, it's voluntary!! Because the house next door is owned by someone who has signed a legal agreement not to sell to someone who is specifically excluded from the group.

That's no different to some of the "retirement" communities that are springing up all over the place. They won't allow families with children, except as temporary visitors. They also don't allow younger families.

We have the same/similar arrangement with "controlled communities" ...those that have design criteria and social standards that must be adhered to by legal restrictions at the time of purchase. I.e., you can't paint you house hot pink with deep green shutters!!

What ye're talking about is, I think, the ideal of "freedom" ...freedom to go and do whatever you want. But that freedom is already limited all over the world by laws and rules and restrictions of all kinds ...your freedom is not quite as free as you like to think!

I think that it's interesting that some people would actually force the issue of voluntary segragation by wanting to move into an area/town that didn't want them to be there! What kind of person would do that? Ahh, I know, the one who just wanted to make trouble and keep the racial turmoil stirred up!

Baron Max

22. J.B Banned Banned

Most blacks don't want to live in a black neigborhood either.

23. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

It assumes that minorities should recieve more "admission points" for being a minority because of the standard of living for minorities as compared to Caucasions or European-Americans. Minorites are poorer, go to underfunded schools, and live in violent neighborhoods (the latter being mostly as a result of being poor and insufficiently educated). So when a minority applies for college, he is already at a disadvantage, so affirmitive action levels the playing field. These "horror stories" of minorities being accepted over more qualified "Whites" are fake. It is extremely rare when the "admission points" alotted for being a minority push a less qualified minority over a more qualified "White" applicant. Caucasions and European-Americans still have all the advantages in America, so don't worry, the minorites will never take away your power.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!