Lets Stop Racism

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Are there not jewish Germans, chinese-germans, black germans, just as there are jewish-americans, chinese-americans, and black americans, though? Forcing only white germans to live in germany and not allowing german citizenship to other ethnicities is racism in its most obvious form.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

If you put all those other people in Germany, Germans won't exist as a heritage, language group and culture. Why do you want to genocide Germans?

I consider your statement racist.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont see racism stopping to be honest, would love it if it happend though,

if we could all be brought into one place, and communicate and find somethign that we all have in common, maybe we could come to some kind of understanding, and focus on our simularities instead of our differances, but! at the same time embrace each others cultures, and learn fromt hem, respecting them and understanding life is like a high rise tower block, we all see out of different windows, and live in seperate apartments, we all have a different outlook and perspective lookign out of each of our individual windows, but we live under the same roof,

(that is a rough skim over of my own philosophy i wrote in jail years ago called, (high rise perspectives))

i might open a thread about it if anyone is interested in philosophy section, i have many philosophies but dont share them directly here in whoel forms in threads, i dont think many would appreciate it some would but i would get critisized and wouldent be accepted other than a nice little poem or story,

but if anyone wants to hear some i will start threads, people around me liek them and i have started a book, but its more like scriptures gathered together not a story, maybe hundreds of stories, maybe its the new bible that some morons will discover in 2000 years and think im god or mormon mohhamed or somebody.

peace
    peace,

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

How would it be racist to not exclude various ethnicites from becoming part of German culture? Or French culture? Or Spanish culture? And so on? How is being accepting of other peoples racist?

8. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Because if you adulterate Germans, you destroy German culture. You're racist against Germans. People have the rest of the world to mix, but if they do it in Germany, they destroy Germans as an ethnicity and culture and linguistic group. Why do you want to destroy Germans? That sounds genocidal and racist to me.

9. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Fuck that. Our differences - as individuals, tribes, races, genders, whatever - are what make us interesting. What do you want, a species of clones?

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

why so hasty?

didnt you read my post as a whole?, i said

" but! at the same time embrace each others cultures, and learn fromt hem, respecting them and understanding life is like a high rise tower block, we all see out of different windows, and live in seperate apartments, we all have a different outlook and perspective lookign out of each of our individual windows, but we live under the same roof"

i dont want to merge and meld the cultures together, but accept them and understand them, using something we all have in common as a basistot each each other,

i like diversity i dont know anything else, i live ine ast london, we have a very very multicultural society, and i like that.

peace,

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

No, it doesn't destroy it. It gives it variety. Hell, half of the things of "German" culture are from Rome, the Franks, Poland, Denmark, and a hell of a lot of other cultures.
    Acutally, adding in a bit of hip-hop to Oktoberfest would be pretty awesome.

12. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Differences evolved over time due to isolation. The Internet breaks down isolation. By your theory you should smash your computer right now so you never get corrupted again :bugeye:

(How's that for a piece of gnomic wisdom?)

13. Milkfrom12 Registered Member

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Perhaps. But then not everyone on Earth has a computer, do they? And surely the poor people of the world don't, so what happens now? Only the rich/wealthy integrate, but the poor remain in isolation and segragation?

Consider how many people in the world are poor and don't have computers ....versus the wealthy people who do. Now how does your statement hold up as such great wisdom?

Baron Max

15. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

The 'wisdom' part was sarcastic, oh wise one.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, Zephyr, that still doesn't explain or answer the other points in my post. Would you care to take the time to do that? ..or is all of it just sarcasm?

Baron Max

17. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Sorry, I was feeling flippant - I meant that my post wasn't 'wisdom' so much as spur of the moment confuse-the-opponent tactics. Although I stand by the idea that separate cultures are created due to isolation - I think that explains why Europe has so many while America doesn't. Europe was settled long before the invention of the telephone whereas America didn't have nearly as much time to settle and differentiate before technology increased communication exponentially.

Actually, I agree with your post. This thread talks about racism, but if you're talking about discrimination - the last legal discrimination in any capitalist society is against the poor. You can crush racism, sexism, all the isms, but you can legally refuse to sell a starving person food if they can't pay you. What says that for our humanity?

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, you can NOT "crush" racism or sexism or any of the -isms ...the best you can do is to inter-breed until there's no discernible differences, but racism will still rear it's ugly head over something! The most that can be done is to drive it underground ....but you can't ever crush it!

Starving people? Not feeding the starving people is NOT discrimination, it's the lack of compassion and/or ability ....but certainly not discrimination in any places that I know of.

Baron Max

19. River Ape Valued Senior Member

No, android, that is racism.
    You are a "racist"!
    But don't worry about it, so am I.

The word "racist" has been invented by those who wish to destroy genetically coherent communities by labelling their opponents with a pejorative word. It saves them the hassle of debating on the basis of logical argument.

Would you be worried if someone called you an "infidel"? No? Then treat the word "racist" with the same disdain.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Great and apt definition, River Ape!! Thanks .....I copied it, so you might see it again on the Internet somewhere, so don't be surprised.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So true, so true.

Baron Max

21. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I like how in our "free" society, there are thought taboos. It's hilarious hypocrisy.

22. jhuang Registered Senior Member

it's cause in "free society" we're too occupied with pre-emptive striking...kill the thought before it becomes something harmful. believe this long enough and you begin to equate the thought directly with harm.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

yeah baron marx thinks he's bein extra intelligent when he's sarcastic. po old bugger