Lets Stop Racism

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Nov 1, 2005.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yes singapore and malaysia are very good racially, my best friend is half malaysian and half chinese, he tells me about what its like over there and its very impressive,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Facial Valued Senior Member

You still do not get it, J.B. You call upon preserving these differences and building assertions based on the assumption that the individual equals the average individual. Wrong judgement.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Segragation is working right now in almost every corner of the world. Voluntary segragation is what causes like people to congregate with like people ...each race and/or culture has divided themselves in almost every city in the world. Segragation don't work ONLY when someone tries to force his way into places that don't want him!

I'd also say that the "haves and the have-nots" have done the same thing ...voluntary segragation. It's working right now in most corners of the world. The "have-nots" don't like it, but what are you going to do? Steal from the "haves" and give to the "have-nots"?

Voluntary segragation is about wanting to be with those of your own kind. It has little or nothing to do with "superiority or inferiority". People naturally want to be with those that they understand and who understand them ...birds of a feather flock together.

I've heard that there's lots and lots of racial problems in those nations?! And I've also heard that the integration is, in fact, forced by laws. I need to check on all that, but as it stands now, I think ye're very, very wrong. There's lots of racial/cultural problems all over Asia.

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

yes mr baron max who asgard dont think is a racist but i and others most definatly DO........people do seem to cling togther for support...err what we got? oh yeah the rich....the aristocrats, the middle classes in their protected fenced communities...the poor who errr got no fukin choice stuck in godforsaken upright coffin tower blocks....the Gays for fear of attack....the ....etc. get mepoint professor of the bleedin obvious

what us lot, te ones who love diveristy and knowing we are all humahs togfther want to encourage is NOT segragation/ghettoization, but a much more rich cosmoplitan mix....this can only come about when we get more intelligent and insihtful, about how we are as a SPECIES

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

agreed 100%

9. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Try going there to see for yourself. I've lived there.

Are you aware, for example, that non-Malays (ethnic) cannot hold any positions in Government? Now just imagine the uproar if the US tried to restrict governmental positions to whites only...
    Have you ever listened to a speech by Mahathir Mohamed? Ever noticed how popular he was when in power?

A primary reason that racial issues are so prevalent in Western society is that minority groups have an ace up their sleeves - the guilt factor. You only have to mention the word "Racist" and your average white man gets defensive.

Duendy - have you noted that every "cosmopolitan mix" on the face of the planet is plague by racial tension? Or are you ignoring that because it doesn't quite fit with your utopian visions?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  10. duendy Registered Senior Member

For a kick of...go check the origin of the term 'UTOPIAN'...it's from the old philosopher-facist Plato's writings, and is a completely fictitious concept having no bearing on reality. so dont call me utopian

Yes i am aware of 'racial' tensions, and poeple with your mindset dosn't help it one jot. and it will go on as long as people like yourself including those in powerful positions spread this propaganda that 'races'--a recently invented concept--should stick with their own kind........funny that. wonder why the whiteman-of that opinion-didn't practice what they preached when they used abused and killed thousands of Black people as slaves and went round the world invading/colonizing and making vast riches

so...if you believe what you do. give the fukin money back it aint yos!....it aint yo money. its wealth that came from the blood sweat and deaths of countless 'other' peoples, usually of a darker colour than yer 'precious' selves. trouble wid people like you. ya want ya cake and eat it too!

YOUR dreamis even less likely that utopia

11. J.B Banned Banned

No not equal, the judgement is made on the average of a curve.

12. J.B Banned Banned

The segragation of the different "races" of human beings is how humans evolved.

It's what is natural to humans.

13. J.B Banned Banned

I think anyone could say that they "probably have other talents".
    The point is that white people can jump, just not as high or as long on the average as black people.

Just like black people can be educated, just not as educated on the average as Chinese people.
    This is why the Chinese are NOT part of the American Affirmitive Action Program, even though they were treated very poorly in America for many years.

Here is a question:
    Who was allowed to vote in America first, blacks or Chinese?

Hey what is a "fatal character trait" and "positive discrimination" all about?

14. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

That definition is the one I go by, and it is precisely why I called you utopian.

Then why aren't you complaining about the Malaysians? Malays, rather. Segregationist, racist, all that... where is your message to them? Or is it just whites you detest. Ah.

I don't have any money. Although according to you, I have gotten wealthy off the sweat of black men or something. I wish my cut would arrive soon, then... I could certainly use it.

From what you are saying, it does appear that you think all whites are the same. That smells somewhat... racist.

And I don't believe I mentioned anything about what I believe. You did. Stridently.

Yo. Yoyo. Homes gotta beef wid de white man, gotta chill yo.
    Gotta get down wid de' Nigga talkin'.
    (close, or not even? I'm not familiar with the language, you see. Or perhaps it was merely very bad spelling on your part. Difficult to tell, these days.)

What dream would that be, laddie?

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

alright. what is your dream? what do you want to happen?

16. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Dreams are only dreams, laddie, and reality is always something far different.

17. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Having a belief is only racist if belief is wrong and it is racism that caused you to have the belief that would not have believed had you not been a racist.

Believing that white men are not as good jumpers at blacks is not racist. Letting racial ideas stop you from seing that some white Basketball players like Manu Ginobili or Rex Chapman could jump would be racist.

Refusing to let white players try out for the team would be racist.

Saying that white men can't jump could be racist or could be not racist. It depends on why you are saying they can't jump.

If somebody went arround all day long day after day talking about how white men can't jump, are all con artists, arn't manly, are annoying whiny mfs, are greedy, can't make enough money to satisfy themselves from their own labor so are determined to steal your money with white colar crime, can't dance, and can't satisfy their ladies, it would be safe to assume that the person was racist against whites.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

who are YOU patronizing? and likei give a shit what your dream is anyway.

19. J.B Banned Banned

So then you would agree with this statement?

"The point is that white people can jump, just not as high or as long on the average as black people.

Just like black people can be educated, just not as educated on the average as Chinese people.
    This is why the Chinese are NOT part of the American Affirmitive Action Program, even though they were treated very poorly in America for many years".

Here is a question:
    Who was allowed to vote in America first, blacks or Chinese?

20. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I've always thought of "racism" as being a "universal preference for one race." While I'm aware of racial differences, I don't universally prefer one race, except in the context of certain local areas. Germany for Germans!

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That, sir, is racism! Blatant racism, in fact!

Baron Max

22. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Only self-rule is equality.

You can't have self-rule in a mixed-racial electorate.

23. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I do not agree.

I like the idea of localized communities, not one rule for everyone. Some communities will not only be all white, but all German (excluding other "white" groups like Slavs, Irish, Italians and the goddamned French).

That's self-preservation, not "Racism."

Racism is saying "eliminate all Negroes, b/c they are inferior." WTF OMG