Lets Stop Racism

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Nov 1, 2005.

1. J.B Banned Banned

So, even if something is true it can be a "form" of racism?
    The statement suggests that white men are inferior when it comes to the ability to be able to jump.

How is that not "negitive" towards whites?

I believe that blacks as a race on the average can not do as well in school then as whites do as a race .

Is that racism?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

Is Affirmitive Action needed because too many people do not treat blacks as equals,

or because too many blacks do not behave as equals?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

equal to what? the likes of YOU?!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

I guess that is what affirmitive action is about, many people think that for you as a black man, these affirmitive action laws are needed to either bring you up to my level, or me down to yours.

I personaly would be embarassed to have others make such a law for my people (Jews), Affirmitive action is a insulting action.

8. J.B Banned Banned

What is the "disadvantage" that you recognise?
    "positive discrimination"?

9. J.B Banned Banned

http://www.planetpapers.com/Assets/3874.php
    Affirmitive Action laws lower the standards for people based on there race.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Let's stop racism and ignore J.B's posts.

11. J.B Banned Banned

Let's stop racism, by ignoring racism?

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

We could stop racism in the USA easily ...with proper and voluntary segragation. Each race and/or culture would have their own territory and they could do any-fuckin'-thing they wished inside that territory. Voluntary integration ain't gonna' work ....it ain't never worked no-fuckin'-where on the planet. And I know of nowhere that integration is actually "forced" that's worked/working.

Segragation is the only viable method for stopping racism. Y'all just don't like to hear/read the truth, so you go off on your sojorn of idealism ...as tho' it's gonna' help.

Baron Max

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And there's the platform of the Regressive Party.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hey, Spider, can you tell me any place, nation on Earth where integration of races has been successful?

I'm sure that we can find a gazillion places where it's failed miserably!!

Baron Max

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

16. J.B Banned Banned

Racism Revisited
    Instead of letting workers merits decide their fate by allowing the educational and social gains of communism to merge with capitalism, Castro is undermining the core of his own revolutionary goals.

By the time a post-Castro transition to an open market economy occurs, the gap that had been closed between blacks and whites in Cuba may be wider and deeper than ever before, with blacks the biggest losers of all.
    http://www.columbia.edu/cu/sipa/PUBS/SLANT/FALL96/rich.html

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That article points out some racism, but does that mean integration wasn't sucessful?

This was interesting:
    "A significant indicator is that the education level of black women has, by now, exceeded that of white women in Cuba."

My uncle is a journalist that runs a newsletter about Cuba, and he reports that although there isn't the racial tension there like in the US, there is racism at the highest levels of government.

Just because integration hasn't been entirely sucessful yet, it doesn't mean that it will never work. What country has eliminated poverty?

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

J.B:

Because not being able to jump is not regarded as a fatal character trait. It is assumed that people who cannot jump still have worth as human beings, and probably have other talents.

See?

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes. Successful integration means that there is NO racism. Not "just a little bit" or "oh, we have some racism, but it's minor", etc. Racism is racism, and it means that integration has NOT been successful.

Racism within the government is even worse than at the social level, for god's sake!

No, it doesn't mean that it never can happen, but it does mean that the odds are against it. Ditto for poverty.

To me, racism isn't much different to, say, not liking or wanting to do business or have social contact with "ugly people" or "fat people" or any number of such frivilous traits. People are just like that ...people just don't like certain traits in some people. It's natural!

I don't like fat people, so I don't deal with them or do business with them. I don't like people who don't brush their teeth and have bad breath. I don't want to deal with them, I didn't hire them, and I wouldn't work with them.

I don't like ugly women! I don't like fat women! I don't like women who are "feminists". I don't like women with huge, droopy tits! I don't like women who dress like whores (even tho' I like whores who don't dress like whores!).

All of that is natural. We all do it to some degree. And racism, no wanting to do business with blacks, is no different. There are some who carry it to extremes, like the neo-nazis. But generallly, I think "racists" just don't want to deal with blacks (or whites, if ye're a black racist!).

Baron Max

20. Satyr Banned Banned

I think the best way to stop racism is to enforce a skin coloration standard.
    All would be forced to either bleach their skin or get a tan to match a common coloration hue.
    If that doesn’t work then everyone should be blinded making mankind truly colorblind.

21. Roman Banned Banned

Segregation won't work. Has it ever worked? You'll split everything up into haves and have nots. Segregation isn't about seperate but equal, it's about superiority and inferiority. Those percieved as inferior get less. The superiors take more.

Singapore and Malaysia are very well integrates societies, both racially and religiously. And it's not even forced there.

22. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

"Black people have a different skin colour,fuller lips and a slight difference in skull structure than white people"

^That statement must also be Racist as it points out a difference.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

one thing regarding racism, could people think for a second, wha about things like what baron max just did when he said wich favours "the blacks", that to me is racist for one white people gave african people the name "black person" have any of you even thought about this for a second, white people arent white, black people arent the colour black. if someone is lightskin but of Saint Lucian origin (like my wife) how can you say she is black when she is more of a light brown/golden colour?. secondly why do people even mention the colour of somebodys skin to describe there nationality or along those lines? surely people can say he/she is african/carribean instead of he/she is black. or he/she is english, not he/she is white etc.

peace