Lets Stop Racism

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Nov 1, 2005.

1. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

You deliberately miss the point of post hoc - prompter hoc, and are lying, unless you are instead just that irretrievably illogical to think that all dark skinned Human beings are alike, or that any or all such persons arrived in the U.S. in the same manner, or that these people, to whom you mistakenly refer to with a single and overly broad slur, are any more or less uniquely miserable than any other.

A stupid lying racist... colour me surprised.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. artistmosi Registered Senior Member

:bugeye:
    You are intelligent. It takes intelligence to form arguments like these, even if they are illogical. At least you take a position. You say you want factual data. Just open you eyes :bugeye: Look at the art out there, the music, the literature. People from various backgrounds (white, black, asian) are making a huge variety of literature openly available. This enriches our society greatly. Alot of the great inventors in our history (Einstein, for example) were brought from overseas and thrown into the melting pot. African americans have introduced new types of music to america that is widely celebrated in our society today. I am talking about culture. Culturally, we are a rich country. If you want chinese food, barbecue, fried chicken, italian pizza, food from the czech republic, or really just about anything you can go down the street (of course, this depends on where you live). Could you get barbecue in Italy, chinese food in south america, italian food in nigeria? This diversity is really the basis of america's ecomonic success, in my opinion. However, alot of problems come with this. People look different, have different talents, and come from different places. Instead of appreciating these differences, some frown upon them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

In what way is immediate government enforced proximity a requirement in order to study and enjoy the beauty of other cultures?

All of these things are superficial at their very best and vary dramatically by individual taste. Most normal everyday people do not have nor ever have had some overpowering compulsion to discard traditional familiarity and totally immerse themselves in a multitude of widely varying cultures. Such compulsion has its origins in the corporate advertising industry which is always pushing for new markets, new people to sell to and new things to sell. These artificial, unnecessary "needs" come at tremendous cost to normal everyday people like the enjoyment of natural surroundings and having precious time available for friends and family.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facial Valued Senior Member

(sigh) oh, the irony.

8. Facial Valued Senior Member

Not true. You have attempted to completely stereotype and prejudge all African Americans as uncivilized, which they are not.

You are the misery of civilized society.

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

The irony is strong in this one.

So, when did your forefathers come to the north american continent, and why, then? Please, en-fucking-lighten us.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Odiously.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Nanonetics:

Or, perhaps it is true, and those people who question it have zero scientific basis for their sweeping statements, and so propagate their own racist propaganda. What do you think?

I would really like to see this broken down as factual data.

What have these "people with money and clout" to gain from this conspiracy, according to you?

The United States, yes. North American, no.

And yet, strangely, there was a war for independence from Britain, which suggests to me that America wanted to move away from its European connections. At the time, I don't think the British were too favourable towards America. What do you think?

I would really like to see this broken down as factual data.

Conveniently, you leave out the early 20th century - an era of unprecented mass immigration which led directly to America becoming the economic power house it is today (though it is, of course, declining, largely due to the inability of its citizens to get along with each other).

Time for a black President, then! What do you think?

I think the people have got exactly what they want in terms of the Bush government. Wouldn't you agree? It's a democracy, after all.

Or are you thinking of the black people, who predominantly voted Democrat in the last election? Maybe it is time America started listen to them. Agreed?

Who are JB's people? And if racists like JB aren't at fault for institutional racism, them who is?

Is JB a victim of racist discrimination? Poor old JB. (How do you know so much about JB's problems, by the way? Are you related?)

How is it enforcing proximity? You can leave the country any time you like. Just apply for a passport.

Do you know that the United States has a relatively recent history of racial segration? Look it up, and tell me what you think about that policy. Good or bad? Would you like to see a return to blacks at the back of the bus, and separate drinking fountains for your "pure" white race?

You're right. And that is exactly why stupid prejudices develop among those who have little to no contact with people of other cultures. Hands down, the most bigoted people on Earth are those who have never met a member of the group they claim most to despise. That's why multiculturalism is such a great idea - it forces the lazy, stupid people to interact with other human beings and discover that they share things in common (though not necessarily stupidity and laziness).

So, are you complaining that advertisers are forcing you to neglect your family and spend far too much time on "multicultural pursuits"? Please give some examples of how you feel your way of life has been threatened or changed by these nasty advertisers.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

JB:

This kind of brainless rubbish is a complete waste of space.

It seems to me that you are projecting; obviously, it is you who is miserable in a civilised society. You would prefer an uncivilised and backward, repressive society. Or, at least, you think you would.

13. Nanonetics Registered Senior Member

Aside from borderline ad hominem, I think we have become a service type economy and it facilitates such an economy to make everyone comfortable in their role as producer and consumer. This is especially true when service wants have grown to rival production needs. How does producing a million plastic sponge bob purses, of which maybe 4/5 are actually ever sold for toddler girls who discard the toy after a couple years, where it ends up as landfill, help the child's development, the natural world and aesthetic culture overall? This is an example of a phoney need where none existed before and examples like this are unnumerable.

What's so difficult to understand about concentrating control and power?

So add French and Spaniards.

I think you're creating a hasty generalization fallacy. Britain did not equal "most of the rest of the world". I also made it clear that we have been moving in the wrong direction by pointing out an increase in our government courting foreign nations.

Diversity is our greatest strength.

I don't see why that would matter in any significant way unless the one who so desires this holds racist views. After all, there is no such thing as race and we are all equal. The Bible and Constitution tell me so. Why not Hillary Clinton for that matter?

In regards to the first term, the people seemed to have wanted Al Gore, but that is a dead horse now. Refer back to "people with money and clout".

Straw man.

Refer back to your postion regarding economic power declining in America and the population not getting along.

If "non-racists" are also inhumane, biased, spiteful, exploitive and commit mass murder, what exactly is the problem with racists?

Ergo, the democratic process and liberty do not exist as advertised.

Increased localized control as the people see fit to govern their communities rather than sweeping one-size-fits-all rules for a quarter billion people.

Your apparent conclusion is that multicultural interaction is the obvious cure for bigotry and yet while going in this direction in America, "due to the inability of its citizens to get along with each other" our economy, possibly among other things are in decline.

Straw man.

14. J.B Banned Banned

Exactly, You have people like James R who keeps trying to tell the world that were all one, there are not races, skin color does not matter.

And then this same James R guys says:

Originally Posted by James R
    "Time for a black President, then! What do you think"?

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't see the contradiction.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
  16. J.B Banned Banned

If you did not see it, then how would you even be able to call it a "contradiction"?

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I've had better luck explaining things to my 4 year old brother. Jeez.

18. Facial Valued Senior Member

Biologically so, yes. This is Sciforums.
    He is consistent with his views; there is no contradiction.

I don't encourage you to type any more of your futile, unwanted posts. You are probably a hardened racist who is truly backwards. I assure you with due confidence that for a good reason, no matter how hard you try, your views will never prevail in the future. It's probably better for you to post in a better fantasy environment that at least makes you happy, like stormfront.org or so.

19. J.B Banned Banned

You guys like to hand pick the times when you notice, or give any attention to a racial difference.

That's not realistic.

20. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

I thought JB gave up. Why is he still here?

21. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Almost had it, try again.

22. Facial Valued Senior Member

Yes, it is realistic, precisely to attack the ideas of people like you who think "black" or "brown" people are inherently "uncivilized."

Go post on stormfront. Your opinions won't be taken seriously here.

23. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

There is no consistent opinion of this nature, yet you insist it is so. That is unscientific. I expect you will do the honorable thing and delete your account here, since you are not scientific.