Let's be honest...

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by scott3x, Jan 25, 2009.

1. John99 Banned

2. leopold i miss my coco. Valued Senior Member

the link in your quote takes me to a VIDEO.

3. scott3x Banned

I presented you with 2 links; the first link is to the Real Estate Agent you were thinking of. The second one is the video. In regards to the video page, take a look at the right hand corner of the page. You'll see a blurb, which gives context to the video:
    Engineer Gordon Ross MEng. at the Indian YMCA, London on the 8th June 2007 analyses the destruction of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center on September 11th 2001. A DVD of this along with Calum Douglas' presentation about Flight 77's Flight Data Recorder can be purchased from http://rinf.com/infoshop/flight77.​php

The rinf.com link is dead, but I can get you even more evidence that Gordon Ross isn't the Real Estate Agent you probably hastily googled if you like...

4. scott3x Banned

He's got a website- whether it's free or pay shouldn't really matter. Are you saying that one's expertise rests upon how much money one has at any given point in time :rolleyes:?

5. Enmos Moderator

Anyone with a job can afford a website. In fact, unless you're a hobo you can most likely afford a website anyway.

6. John99 Banned

enmos, i have two web sites that i pay for and i am pretty much broke. tripod sites are for shysters and high schoolers.

7. Enmos Moderator

Yep, that's what I said, innit ?:p

8. leopold i miss my coco. Valued Senior Member

i would like to see his credentials so i could determine his expertise at interpreting what he saw.

don't bother posting them here, i want to see them on his site.

9. scott3x Banned

Hey tnerb, you raised some good points- However, I thought it would be best to respond to you over in the formal debates WTC Collapses discussion thread as I think it was going a bit too far into the WTC collapses subject, which I think Stryder has made clear he didn't want here anymore when he closed the request to move the pseudoscience WTC Collapses thread over to the Architecture and Engineering forum; makes me think I'm going to have to do the same with some responses to a few other people here as well, laugh :p.

10. Tnerb Banned

I posted because sciforum has changed. And your debates are interesting. I'll check it out.

11. scott3x Banned

I have responded to this post over in the Formal Debates forum.

12. scott3x Banned

How has sciforums changed?

13. scott3x Banned

In order to avoid getting this thread closed because it's going into the WTC topic, this post was responded to in the Formal Debates forum.

14. scott3x Banned

Just because you think so doesn't make it so.

15. John99 Banned

Was it an exaggeration?

16. John99 Banned

Did you know what shyster meant?

17. leopold i miss my coco. Valued Senior Member

i responded to it but deleted my post because i didn't post there, i posted HERE.

18. John99 Banned

Let me see if i can locate scott.

*checks control panel*

19. John99 Banned

Current Activity: Viewing Thread Debate: How did the WTC buildings collapse?

20. Tnerb Banned

Posts been moved over to facilitate post like appearance.