Let´s give them equal rights

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by YinyangDK, May 3, 2008.

1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Never underestimate the power women have over men.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

If you're weak and dependent.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

I guess thats why politicians are the most susceptable.

Seriously. Even if you think you're the toughest guy... Women somehow have an instinct for wrapping men around their fingers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

It's not about being tough... just make it clear that she needs you and you don't need her. She will do more to stay with you then and not try funny dick control stuff.

Do not let her use sex to control you. Instead use it to control her. If she does try it flirt with other women while she is there. You'll be surprised at how fast this behavior stops then...

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  8. Bells Staff Member

More than enough.

Of course not. Women mouth off for the same reason men do, just as men are abused by their female spouses, for the same reason women are abused by their male spouses. Lack of self control, weak mind, and the rest.

Look it up. You are allowed to defend yourself if attacked.

For example, if my husband were ever stupid enough to slap me on the face, I could not defend myself by running him over with my car. That would be excessive force. I could, however, defend myself against his primary assault.

But still the better individual.

You are ultimately the one in control of your own actions. If you cannot control said actions, you end up maiming yourself. The world does not take away your rights because you are not allowed to beat your wife around the house whenever the whim strikes you.

It's called the law my sweet.

I am more partial to a wet towel flicked on the backside. But meh, to each their own.

Realistically, it should be "if you can't live with them, leave" kind of situation. Sadly it is not for many couples.

Your prerogative.

Depends on the situation and if she consents to it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

She lasted 8 blocks once, with bags of shopping weighing her down, as well as dragging the guy who tried to mug her back to her house, where she then called the police. He was in a sad state by that point. My grandmother was not a demure old lady. She was as tough as an ox. She defended herself quite well. Her walking stick was not used to help her walk. She carried that thing around like a club most of the time.

And yes, she was a magnificent woman.

Yes you do. Refer to above for what the teenager might do. The man she brought down was twice her size. What would I have done? Hmmm.. I was once attacked by a friend in a car park when he tried to push me into my car outside of a restaurant. He ended up with my car keys jammed into his nuts. And then I called the police, had him arrested and watched him plead for mercy in court as one of my fellow prosecutors succeeded in sending him to jail. Know your enemy dear.

I aim to please snookums.

9. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

Yes you are different.
    But so are we.

Not all men are big and strong, some men are small and weak.
    But because his cromozones are YX they have to do all the heavy lifting.

And no more male/female Toilets.

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Heh heh heh! I don't know if this applies to ALL women in general, or just girlfriends/wives/concubines/succubi, etc. I'm not all that into women, so I really don't see this applying to me a whole lot, but I do witness the chivalric, servant-of-woman type behavior once in a while, and it's kind of obnoxious, actually. Especially in someone close to me, that I see very often. It can get nauseating.

Equal rights, all the way? Why not?

Though, to be fully fair, I see this type of chivalry acted out from one person to another, regardless of sex. I tend to engage in it. Sometimes it's called being polite, charitable, and kind.

Nonetheless, weaker sex designation can be exploited.

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Sure. :runaway:

12. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Do women have equal rights to get punched in the face?

13. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I believe that was addressed on the previous page.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

and from what I've seen, it starts with Daddy. My husband caves to our little girl all the time.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

what is this obsession you have with punching a woman in the face? Is there some woman out there who kicked your ass and you feel justice wasn't done?

16. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Umm, that's the first time I've ever asked that question? So wtf are you on about? :shrug:

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Fuck off. I love lifting heavy things.

That would be why I get less male attention than the drops of piss on a loo seat. (Just messing, guys, don't feel hurt).

YES THEY DO YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a woman punches a man in the face of course he has the right to hit her. That goes for anyone whether you're male or female.

18. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

That's not really true, visceral.

19. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

What do you look like visc? You've really got my curiosity now.

20. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

5'6-5'7ish, 55kg, Caucasian, extremely dense black hair, dark grey eyes, 2 lip piercings, septum ring, industrial piercing in left ear...there is that enough information?

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  21. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

You can lift heavy things with that 55 kg frame?

The way you were talking before I got the image that you were something like that dykey woman in The Boondock Saints that the two dudes beat up at the meat processing plant at the beginning of the movie.

22. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Yeah I'm very wiry...

I think I'm 55kg anyway, my scales might be a bit fucked though...

23. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

It's the wiry ones that'll get ya! I'm a pretty beefy dude and I was out at the beach with some friends goofing off and we were sort of tackling and wrestling each other. I grabbed one of my tall gangly friends and tried to get him down, thinking it would be easy, but he surprised me with his strength. Tossed me around like a ragdoll. I remember thinking "what the hell is going on?" It was embarrassing.