Let´s give them equal rights

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by YinyangDK, May 3, 2008.

1. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

Well, what kind of moron takes the first swing?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

Yep.... You hit the nail right on the head there.
    That is what Im talking about. When women wants equel rights ... then Why is it still us men who have to do all the things they won´t do them self?

Women! Try being a man about it and suck it up!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

My grandmother always used to say that it is the people who have the least right to be condescending, who end up being the most condescending. You are a prime example. Another example?

Indeed.

Now Mr YinyangDK is very condescending in this whole thread. He can't help it. He views women as being somehow below himself who thinks that to be equal, he should be allowed to hit a woman if she hits him first. One must ask the question question, why would a woman want or feel the need to hit him first? The fact that he has issues is quite evident when you look at the title to this thread as a starting point.

So, can someone tell me.. Should we treat stupid people equally? But that's another thread really..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

Ok Bells.
    First of all..... Im not the violent type. Im have not hit any one in anger ever, I do not belive in violence.
    But If a man or a woman starts hitting anyone, it must be because they are too stupid to communicate in any other way.
    But you seem to have a mental inequality, because what you say is that it is ok for a woman to hit a man, but it is not ok for a man to hit a woman.
    Why is this?

8. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Equal rights ok. But don't try to make everyone equal in terms of behavior etc. That would make the world pretty boring.

Hands up for men that like rough muscular and dominant women.

Hands up for women that are attracted to sensitive, non-muscular, submissive males.

9. Bells Staff Member

Where did I say it was "ok" for a woman to hit a man or vice versa?

On the contrary, violence, domestic or otherwise, is something that I abhor.

For your information, it is not "ok" for a woman to hit a man, nor is it "ok" for a man to hit a woman. It is also illegal.

10. Clown Banned Banned

Your grandmother sounds like a very intelligent wise woman. You've probably learned a lot from her.

More like:

A pussy who slap a man knowing that she can call the cops and he can't punch her in the face, is a pussy.

A man is left in a dilemma. Punch her in the face anyways, and go to jail, or go running to the cops like a pussy.

It's a pussy-pussy situation. The pussy always wins out.

11. Bells Staff Member

She was a lovely woman. But also mean as hell when she wanted to be.

I adored her.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And yet, if he simply called the police and had her arrested, he would be making a point and standing up for his fellow men. Bring the fact that some women are violent against their male partners and that these men deserve protection. He could be the bigger person and call the police. Or he could lower himself to her level and hit back, making him a "pussy" just as much as she was a "pussy" for having hit him first.

So who is the bigger person? The one who simply resorts to violence because it is easier to and because he doesn't want to look like a "pussy" in front of other men? Or the one who makes a stand and a point by throwing her arse in jail?

12. Clown Banned Banned

She sounds adorable.

By being a pussy.

Or he could punch her in the face, and be an even bigger person by defending himself against an inferior.

I think the question is, what does someone do when confronted by an inferior?
    The only option, you are suggesting, is to turn into a little baby crying for protection to the authorities.

Pussyness all around.

This should work in international affairs.
    The U.S. attacks Iraq, for no apparent reasonable reason.
    Iraq should take it, surrender, and then go crying to the United Nations.

You're onto something.
    Your grandma was a genius.

Let's investigate another scenario.
    A teenage punk comes and kicks you in the ass, with no provocation.
    You, run away to find a police officer.
    Brilliant!!

13. Bells Staff Member

She was. To me.

So you'd resort to violence. I wonder, how well would you go in jail? Hope that butt of yours is tight, dear...

Or he could simply slap her in her face. Self defence and reasonable amount of force, blah blah blah.

But who would be the inferior? The guy who's about to get his butt 'loved' in jail, or the system that is about to place him in jail? I'd imagine the superior individual is the one who reports it to the police and makes a stand.

Heh.

If someone comes at you with a stick, you don't use a bazooka to defend yourself.

It is not the "only" option. You can simply defend yourself in a reasonable manner as the situation warrants. Refer to above about the bazooka against the stick.

But then, there is the argument that men suffer in silence in situations where the are abused by their spouse or partner in the home and never report it. I guess it is prevailing attitudes (such as the one you espouse) that he would be a "pussy" if he did that keeps him from reporting his abuse.

Self defence.

They would have reasonable grounds for defending themselves against their aggressor and go running to the UN. Again, they can only respond with reasonable force as the situation warrants. Remember the bazooka and the stick comment above.

That she was.

My grandmother would have beaten anyone, who so much as stepped on her toe on the bus, with her walking stick. She was not exactly a gentle soul. Loving and loyal to her loved one's, but mean as hell when she wanted to be to everyone else.

I miss her terribly.:bawl:

Silly. You're taking this to another level. No. If some teenage twat comes and kicks me in my arse, I'd turn around and kick him back. Then I'd run and go and find a police officer.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

without a doubt a stupid one. But how can you say a person is discriminated against by the law if they never call the law in the first place. :shrug: And if a man is called a pussy by other men for doing so, aren't those men doingthe discriminating. The men are teaching younger generations to not call the cops.

15. Clown Banned Banned

And isn't that enough?

And that's why women mouth off.

Are you sure.
    Not where I'm from.

The superior, then, is the sissy.
    Ah world, how you mame us.

Are those the rules?
    Where did you read them?

Can I use a paper towel to defend myself?
    It's pretty soft.

It's more of a 'you can't live with them; you can't beat the shit out of them' situation.

I let the police do my self defending.
    I might kill someone and then spend money and years trying to get out of it.

I never realized how well structured violent activities have become.
    Am I alowed pulling hair?

She sounds like a magnificent woman. I bet withuot the police there she would survive, what?, two blocks with that attitude and a walking stick as her only weapon.

Mee too.

That's only because you have bigger balls than I do. I think you got those from grandma.
    And would the teenager just sit there and wait? Would you round-house kick him, then?
    I love make belief scenarios?

16. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Agreed. All the misogyny in here does my fuckin' head in. Some of these stupid cunts seems to think that wanting equal rights is horribly unreasonable and that if you're anything other than pregnant and in the kitchen, you're a man-hater who wants to go around cutting off penises.

Go. Get. Raped.

Ack....women like that should be shot for being a disgrace to their sex

Indeed. Vlech. Being equal doesn't mean being exactly the same.

17. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

a hypocrit?

I don't have a penis
    I don't produce testosterone
    I don't have a steady hormonal level for most of my life

I am different

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

This kind of conflict often happens because women get annoying and excuse it, citing their hormones or female privilege, then they beat the hell out of men who annoy them.

19. CharonZ Registered Senior Member

[Tongue in cheek]

Well, you do have a homologue, at least (and size does not matter, does it?)

Actually, you do. The overall level is somewhat lower and much of it is converted to estradiol (the major estrogen), but you do produce quite a significant amount of it.

Oh well, actually no one really has. Of course in human females the changes appear to be greater than in males, yet I recall an older study suggesting that in males certain cycles in steroids (shorter than in female and I think also less pronounced) have been observed. In any case in every human the hormonal levels change with age, so no steadiness here, either.

20. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

ok, my penis is tiny and I make tiny amounts of testosterone, what makes it a lot more difficult to become huge and muscular, and my mood changes with my cycle

I don't make it a point to struggle against my nature so I can be seen as strong

I am strong in other ways

21. CharonZ Registered Senior Member

Actually my wife has a passable left hook.

22. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

it's all about technique

23. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Bells:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Oh goodness me. Good joke, Bells. Good joke.