Let´s give them equal rights

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by YinyangDK, May 3, 2008.

1. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

The women want equel rights, then by god let us give them equel rights.

Stop making the effort of pleasing her.
    Stop doing all the shit you, only do because she is a woman.
    Stop paying for her drinks, you don´t pay for the men.
    Stop doing ALL the heavy lifting.
    Stop opening the door.
    Tell her THE THRUTH, like you would tell it to any other man.

Im pro equel rights, but I find that most women are against it...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I already do that but alas I'm now without a woman companion any longer. :bawl:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I really think women already have equal rights. I don't know where you're from..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I think they have equal rights, but not equal consequences.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It depends on which country that women are living if they have any rights at all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Kadark Banned Banned

Yeah, women always want equal rights, but then support inequitable social norms like "a guy can't hit a girl no matter how hard a girl hits a guy".

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

True. But in the west men and women have equal rights by law.
    Of course that doesn't say anything about the implementation..

11. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yes, we should let them vote and that but, like, in return, we should be allowed to punch them hard in the face.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

And they get to kick you in your balls!

13. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Nah, fuck equel rites for wimin.

14. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

True..... But there is still no reason to start hitting others.

15. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

What Im saying is..... You know that tomboy you treated as just one of the guys.....
    Why not treat all woman like that.

Sure they will oppose it at first, but like we had to get use to women in the office. They have to get use to men treating women like other men.
    That is difficult for women... because they are use to being pamperet

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You know the way to the couch, right?

17. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

Ofcause.....

And it is good to see that others do as well ;-)

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Treating women without respect would be unequal treatment. I don't know about you, but I try to be nice to everyone regardless of gender.

19. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

but are you equelly nice to each gender?

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Sounds like someone is a little upset. What happened? If I punched someone in the face I wouldn't be mad if they punched me back. You shouldn't go around hitting people though.

21. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I don't know where you live but things are already that way in huge swaths of America. No woman I know lets me buy more than my share of the drinks. I suppose the exception is the heavy lifting. Which brings us to the point that many people misconstrue "equal" as meaning people have to be "the same." There are some fundamental differences between woman and men; the Venus-Mars thing is true.

Back in the 1960s when feminism first arose, both men and women figured that the only way for women to have equal rights was to behave like men. I knew a lot of women who became irresponsible, heavy drinkers, promiscuous, did their own heavy lifting, even rode motorcycles and built their own houses, in an attempt to be "equal." It turned out that they didn't want those exact things, and for them to behave exactly like us didn't make either of us happy. Nonetheless we can treat them with a good deal more respect than our fathers (your grandfathers) did.

Telling the truth is a very good start. Not the trivial bullshit stuff like "Do I look fat in this dress?" The important stuff like "Do you want to go to the opera next week?" And once you've said "Not really," be respectful of her and go anyway, and maybe she'll go to a NASCAR race with you.
    I don't know where you live, but around here (the D.C. region) a woman is just as likely to get hauled in for domestic violence as a man.
    Why not treat people they way they want to be treated, regardless of their gender? Some of us like being around women who are more gracious and "feminine" because it feels civilized. I don't even hang out with men who like hunting and fishing and boxing (and NASCAR

) because I'm not interested in that stuff.
    Hmm... How would you like it if women treated you in the stereotypical way they treat other women? You wouldn't last ten minutes!
    Again, I can't imagine what country you live in. In most of the USA that died out in the 1970s. These days it almost seems like most women can't even get their men to support their own children, much less "pamper" anybody!

Like men, women spend more time at their jobs than in any other single activity except (not always) sleeping. And the workplace is one place where they are absolutely not pampered. Having doors opened or being given flowers ain't worth shit when some incompetent asshole man is making 50% more money for doing a worse job than you are.

The only place where women are somewhat favored in the workplace is in government jobs, and we're not "pampering" them by guiding them into the soul-sucking experience of civil service: The Employer Of Last Resort.

22. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Wow.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Bells already does that.

Sometimes, no matter what you say. :shrug: