Learning how to Hack

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Xelios, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You could say that about any "AUTOMATIC UPDATE" function that programs do have. Afterall your system might be working perfectly, and because of a time-related matter (A programmer cuts a corner) your given an unstable product that malforms your Memory address and crashes your OS every 5 minutes if it's loaded at startup.

The idea of these WHITE VIRII was to attack the systems spouting out I-WORMS. The IIS Servers that haven't been plugged. It's very simple that even the WHITE VIRII doesn't actually have to do anything other than bring up a .vbs ALERT screen saying....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SmokeyD726 Registered Member

hey zambino

on the warez subject, you know where to find the full version of uplink or the addons?? i also clicked on your link and its down. where's your site?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. oedipus I enjoy fecal matter Registered Senior Member

just a thought stryder,
    did Phillip K. Dick not write Do Andriods Dream of Electric Sheep?
    which was then changed to Blade Runner when it became a movie?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

P.K. Dick did write "Do androids dream of Electric sheep and yes it was turned into the film Bladerunner, (It was just shorter quoting it as Bladerunner, and I did rip it from the cinematics)

Infact my quote misses ".. Today's a good day to die", which I've rigged to my recycle bin for a laugh. (That and "Information Overload" from Henry Rollins, in Johny Mneumonic for windows errors, so it's always being quoted)

8. oedipus I enjoy fecal matter Registered Senior Member

good good good,
    i have meet very few people who know this,
    very few people seem to realize how hollywood plays a sort of media god,
    but that is good good good.

very nice to meet you

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Re: hey zambino

can download uplink through KaZaA, but I suggest you buy it. It's a damn good game and the company which makes it is small (wouldn't have said this if you asked for a WinXp copy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I received my UPLINK copy today, it comes in a neat plastic box, with dynamically created artwork, an it's even vacuum packed.

Very nifty, and very inexpensive, if more games companies produced their games at this sort of price, I would definitely buy more games.

11. hacktech Registered Member

Yea we can see ur new pic

12. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Welcome to here Hacktech.

13. humorbug Registered Member

new user

hey all, just wondering how to hack in to hotmail accounts. That's as far as I'll go I think it all seems so complicated. Email back or add me to msn or icq messenger

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

People always ask the same question:

How can I get access to hotmail accounts?

Answer: get a warrant

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Simply, people don't usually Want to do such tasks because there is no reason to, well unless your trying to bring the whole of the Micro$oft empire down single handedly, but where you might seem a hero to some uneducated script kiddies, you'll seem a complete terrorist to a bunch of countries.

There is no reason to gain access to e-mail accounts, in some respects how would you feel if someone got hold of your snail mail?

Anybody that has enough talent to do something like break into a hotmail account won't be doing so purely because they have bigger fish to fry and better challenges.

Answer simply, people won't tell you how to, you want to learn, then learn how to look at what hotmail does and how it communicates with a persons computer.

Other than that, Welcome to the board and try not to get to overhanded with asking about "hacking".

15. Vertigoll Gringorican Registered Senior Member

Hack.. I've never liked that term. The dictionary defines hack as: v. intr.
    To chop or cut something by hacking.
    Informal.
    To write or refine computer programs skillfully.
    To use one's skill in computer programming to gain illegal or unauthorized access to a file or network: hacked into the company's intranet.
    To cough roughly or harshly.

Let's hope that all of you could-be hackers don't start fuckin' with other peoples stuff.

16. crazy gal Registered Member

hacking

ive never hacked in my life but i would really liketo learn. basically for my personal security since lately a lot of viruses have been going srould. can any one help me?

17. Bachus Registered Senior Member

Re: hacking

Yes get a virusscanner :bugeye:

18. crazy gal Registered Member

i dont know what a virus scanner is duh! like i sed i dont know much. id like to learn though it cud be fun!

19. Bachus Registered Senior Member

Virusscanner scans incoming files if they might be a virus, it's not hacking.

virus check

20. crazy gal Registered Member

ok thanx but i still would like to learn how to hack. would it be better for me to talk to a hacker from my town and learn cas i do wanna. basically im horrendous with computers but the 21stcentury is dragging me kicking and screaming into it and i wanna learn for the fun of it. i lyk challenges and hacking would be a grrrrrrrr8 one. LOL

21. Bachus Registered Senior Member

1. I doubt he/she will learn it to you
    2. Why do you want to hack anyway?
    3. If you already suck with puters then hacking is for now out of the question

22. crazy gal Registered Member

o0k now i feel stupidif ne1read that first message that im editing.
    1) yes i think he wud hes keen to help others and hes quite good.one problem hes me ex were not on speaking term
    2)like i sed its a challenge
    3)give me a few months im a quck learner.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2003
  23. Bachus Registered Senior Member

?? I'm not in a bad mood i was just telling you how it is. Good luck with learning computers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.