'LAW OF COSERVATION' of electricity and magnetigm. Is it breakble ?

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by ajanta, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Ugh... Maybe rephrase the question?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

No of course not. That would violate the principle of conservation of energy, which is fundamental.

ajanta likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ajanta Registered Senior Member

I'm really not sure about it. So the question.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Thank you sir ! Some fake information from online generated the question.

8. danshawen Valued Senior Member

No, not really.

ajanta likes this.
  9. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Thanks, I heard about those generator and found on you tube but they are fake. But I was thinking about the universe and about a question that is most horrible than the conservation of energy. It is ' why should the universe ?' The universe came from where ? But we know that ' The universe( all energy and particles) was still, is still and will still forever.' It can't distroy itself and can't creat anything. It is Law of conservation.

10. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I have read there is a theory that total net energy of the universe is zero. This notion is based, as I recall, on the idea that gravitational potential is defined to be negative relative to the energy of bodies at infinite separation, which is deemed to be zero, while all other forms of energy are positive relative to this zero. It is then postulated that the two types are equal and thus the total sum is zero!

11. ajanta Registered Senior Member

But I don't know. What is the theory ? Is it singularity ?

12. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Michio Kaku's video: "The Universe is a Free Lunch" is pretty close. Net charge, energy, matter and antimatter etc. SUM to zero. This however does not mean either that energy is not conserved or that, once the process that is our universe started, will ever add again in a manner which cancels out or erases everything which exists or has ever happened. At least, not until or unless the Higgs field tunnels us all to a different vacuum expectation value.

Kaku is always careful not to get into a discussion of inflation together with the Higgs field, for reasons he has self-censored his own videos but never explained. Michao Kaku is a popularizer of physics and teaches physics at CUNY.

Phased in a manner which would require absolute time (not even possible in this universe) all of the wavelike energy in the universe could theoretically be manipulated to sum to zero. What I'm suggesting is that photons can be their own antiparticle, and that all of the energy that left the same region of space aeons earlier would need to run backwards in time and eventually come back and erase all of the pair particle or photon creation events. Not a very likely thing to happen. It would be like expecting to suffocate in a roomful of air because it all decided to aggregate in a corner. This would violate every law of thermodynamics in the process.

Conservation of energy is a law of physics that is not likely ever to be broken.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  13. ajanta Registered Senior Member

(Note to other readers: I've a horrible feeling that Tesla and perpetual motion may lurk somewhere behind all this, though I fervently hope I am wrong.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)[/QUOTE] I have a horrible feeling too. You know that non inductive coil doesn't work because it has two emf of same value. When we short two terminals of this coil then the two emf of same value are connected parallely and they don't charge each other. So no current and it doesn't work. We produce electricity from emf. My question is, did you(scientists) any experiment to produce electricity from secondary coil and it can't produce magnetic flux ? Because if it is not able to produce magnetic flux so ..... You know that well ! But I know how to do that . I think you did experiment about this but I'm not sure. Thanks.