Latest UFO Eyewitness Testimonies From British Columbia

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by common_sense_seeker, Sep 11, 2013.

1. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

I'm just watching a UFO program on Sky about glittering lights descending into trees from a large UFO hovering just above the treetops near a lady's back garden. Pennsylvania 2008. There is another person who saw the same type of thing 17 years ago. It reminded me of the white 'fireflies' reported and videoed in another forum. I googled "glitter-like lights from UFO" and came across this extensive list of the very latest UFO sightings from BC. I thought they were interesting enough to post here:

RECENTLY REPORTED BC SIGHTINGS

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Username Registered Senior Member

I use to think UFOs might be possible, but after realizing they will never come here (to earth) then there is no reason to think the exist. It is all base on the wow factor of what could happen vs. what couldn't.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

You've made the assumption that they are ET. I agree with you that the evidence doesn't stack up for this scenario. Why would ET mutilate cows in their thousands and even begin on humans in Brazil? I've come to the conclusion that UFOs evolved on earth from giant bugs that have a super-oxygen-system combined with an air-jet propulsion system. Never underestimate the power of nature and evolution I say.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.