Kyle sees the Passion...

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by devboy, Apr 1, 2004.

1. devboy Summertime Romantic... Registered Senior Member

Did anyone see last nights South Park episode, it was so funny!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

They were playing "Star Trek" in Cartmans new Mini-Van, and then Kyle sees the Passion,then he sees "The Light". Then Stan and Kenny see the Passion and they want thier $18 back because the movie was really bad. The call of the Mel Gibson Fan Club, and Cartman anwsers, then Cartman and Stan fight over the phone, then Stan say "Cartman?", then Cartman hangs up. Then Cartman creates the South Park Nazi party, by dressing up like Hitler, and gives a speech to all the red-necks who saw "The Passion", then he starts yelling Anti-Semitic slang in German, the red-necks think hes speaking arameic, the he tells them to repeat what hes saying, and Goosestep around town, then Stan and Kenny go to Mel Gibsons house for thier money back, they soon find out that Mel is f***ing crazy, and just find his wallet, and take $20, and put $2 back, and then they take bus back to South Park, then
    Mel chases them in the sand tanker from Road Warrior, and I'm not going to tell you the end, but I can say Mel poops on someone. :bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

No where as funny as expected or as Comedy Central hyped it up to be. It was funny but nearly not the best.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That sounds hilarious, I love South Park, too bad I will have to wait for the DVD, I don't have cable.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RichRahl20 Registered Member

they could've done more... wasn't that great. The Mel Gibson part was pretty stupid.

8. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

I thought that was decent, Lemmiwinks is definatally the best...

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

South Park has had a good run on closings over the last couple seasons.

• "Jesus Christ. I mean, they've done some stupid things before, but ... Jesus Christ!" ("Shitty Wall" - I don't know the episode title.)
    • Token punching out Cartman ("Christian Rock Band")
    • Cartman going nuts at Casa Bonita

And so on, and so on. I thought the Gibson tantrum was just a cheap way to wrap up a challengingly diverse and unnecessary episode. And I think they knew, too. The defecation was the giveaway.

(Lemmiwinks, while providing one of the funniest episodes ever, also provides one of the dumbest endings ever.)

10. Bells Staff Member

One of the best episodes for me would have to be the Lord of the Rings one. Butters doing the 'my preciousssss'. hehehe.. And the All about the Mormons episode... dum de dum dum dum... LMAO! Classics...

11. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

the only episode of south park that I have ever enjoyed is "Red Hot Catholic Love"

Perhaps this is becaus eI was forced to grow up in a catholic house. Hilarious. Check it out

12. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

The Mormon episode was pretty consistently funny. I thought it was one of the best in recent memory.

The Christmas episode from two years ago...holy flirking snit that was funny. "Hideho Jesus"

Which episode has the cat orgy?

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Idiotic web reference

It's called "Cat Orgy," I think. But it's the star-party episode, I think, when ATF surrounds the party and Messrs. Marsh and Braflovsky masturbate in the hot tub together.

At least, I think that's the episode.

Ah ... that's right. I have Google. It's Episode 38 (307). Fans give it only a 7.52/10 at the site I'm looking at.

Note: Actually, this note is retracted.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2004
  14. lostminotaur Registered Senior Member

the episode where cartman buys pubes is definitely one of the funniest.

15. gitarman338 Left out the "u" on purpose... Registered Senior Member

I thought the Gibson episode was GREAT! Especially since I think Mel Gibson's an anti-semitic gorilla anyhow...

16. StarOfEight A Man of Taste and Decency Registered Senior Member

When Stan called the Mel Gibson fan club hotline to complain, and he and Cartman started talking shit to each other, than they realized who they were walking to, and then Cartman hung up the phone, and tip-toed away ... that was one of the single funniest things I have ever seen.

In general, I thought it did a good job of lampooning the controversy/fad of the Passion, and was pretty hilarious. The Mel Gibson stuff was kinda stupid, but it had a Mad Max reference, so whatevs.