Klingon Sex - A real subject

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by CounslerCoffee, May 19, 2004.

1. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I see no real relevance to this thread as Klingons are a made up species of people in a fictional universe... it's subject to the laws of the universe getting rewritten by a hack.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. queengeek Registered Member

Have you never thought on literature just for the entertainment value. I personally enjoy getting into the head of the author and or origin creator just to try for that small glimpse of the world through their eyes.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jmpet Valued Senior Member

You miss my point. All it will take is some sci fi hack to write some new Star Trek novel and all of a sudden there are new rules to the Star Trek universe.

I can elaborate specifically, but I believe the point is self-relevant.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Remember on DS9 when Quark married the Klingon widow because it was the only way their laws allowed her to keep the family business? After a couple of days he asked her if that was long enough, and how do you get a Klingon divorce anyway?

She said, "That's easy." She punched him in the nose, which knocked him to the floor, then spit on him when he was down, and uttered a few ritual words in Klingon. Then she said, "OK, we're divorced now."

I remember somebody asking Worf what a Klingon courtship ritual was like. He got this real dreamy look in his eyes and said, "The woman screams and hurls heavy objects at you."

"Well what do the guys do?" the human asked.

"We recite tender love poems... and duck a lot."

I get the impression that it's the women who are more violent.

8. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Something that hangs around Uranus.

9. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

Klingon penises aren't hooked! But they're still disturbing to non Klingons.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. siphra Registered Senior Member

In answer to some of the ?s arising here, I see it as a D/D relationship (its ok to beat your wife because its ok for her to beat you during the copulation) not as a D/s relationship. You could look at it as being very closly related to 'traditional?' (I don't even like using the term) BDSM style relationships, but both partners are expected at the same time to be the Dom. with no sub.

Sounds fun actually .