`Kelly was Murdered' Says UK Intelligence Insider

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Raj Ganatra, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Raj Ganatra Registered Member

by Simon Aronowitz
    Editor - ThoughtCrimeNews.com

Monday 23rd February 2004

Shocking new details about the death of Dr David Kelly emerged today exclusively on the Alex Jones radio show. Michael Shrimpton, a UK national security lawyer who was a guest on the show, revealed that sources within MI5 and MI6 are `furious' that Kelly was murdered.

Shrimpton spoke in depth about the details of Kelly's murder on 17th July 2003, information which has been withheld by the British press.

Complete text at http://www.thoughtcrimenews.com/

Here is my belief: Kelly antagonized Blair, so Blair had him assassinated. "Oh no, our politicians are 100% angels, they would never lie to the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Well, history shows otherwise. Throughout history and even to this date, elites lie to promote their own self interest. To deny this is to deny the existance of lies, murder, and theft. Every nation has tens of thousands of murders, robberies, etc. every year. Often, such criminals make it to the government, obviously through lies to the public.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. aw3524 Registered Senior Member

Without any circumstantial evidence, I don't believe you can conclude that, although it just might be a possibility.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Rubbish, Raj. Can you substantiate your theory with a better link than thoughtcrimenews, where nothing and nobody are directly referenced, and stories are accompanied by polls like "So, do you believe this shit?"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

I always thought Kelly's death was incredibly suspicious. Kelly was a clever man, he'd know the painkillers he took wouldn't help blunt the pain of him cutting his own wrists. Men tend to prefer asphixiation with exhaust fumes when they commit suicide too, so slashing wrists seem a little incongruous. Wrist slashing in the manner Kelly did it isn't that reliable a way to kill yourself either.

Plus the location. A 'short walk in the woods' is real old school cold war methodology, which would fit, as it was military intelligence Kelly was showing up.

Of course, without evidence, I'll only ever have suspicion, and it seems, there was little left at the scene, or it wasn't ever presented, for obvious reasons.

8. Zarkov Banned Banned

>> "Oh no, our politicians are 100% angels, they would never lie to the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Well, history shows otherwise.

Time for the real revolution...... Only scientists are allowed to rule

9. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Blair and British intelligence services had no reason to kill Kelly. he'd said what he could say, and it had turned out he had lied to the Commons committee, so they could effectively attack him.
    If Kelly was murdered, it was obviously by opponents of Blair and co with the intent of discrediting Blair and co. Much more sensible than the other view.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2004
  10. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

I never really understood why he would kill himself, and why he'd choose that method, its a lot more painfull than taking certain drugs.