Kashmir protests continue

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Ghost_007, Jun 28, 2008.

1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

As opposed to the murder of more than 100,000 civilians by Westerners in Iraq and murder of more than 10,000 civilians in Afghanistan.

You have no moral high ground. Considering what terror and oppression the British did in South Asia, you have no right to preach to anyone. The British turned South India and Bengal into slave farms to export products to Europe at the expense of food for the indigenous populations. The British engineered famines in India for one hundred years to starve people into submission. Everyone is familiar with the use of the divide and rule policy of British which was the catalyst for modern day conflict between Hindus and Muslims in South Asia. I can go on and on, but I think this will suffice.

If you think God will ignore the crimes of British and the Europeans all throughout the world, you are completely wrong. Your people will be judged and asked of the crimes they committed upon native populations throughout the world. I take relief in knowing that God is all Just and will rule in the favor of oppressed people on the day of judgment. Alhamdulilah.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/?jp...ididoj&c=world

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...1-3-2006_pg1_5

KARACHI: About 5,000 children chanting “Hang those who insulted the prophet” rallied against caricatures of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) on Tuesday, with some torching an effigy of the Danish premier and coffins representing Denmark, Israel and the United States.

At least 5,000 demonstrators, mostly aged between five and 12 years and wearing school uniforms, marched through Karachi chanting “God is Great”, police and witnesses said.

I see as usual you ignore the 5000 pakistan children demonstrating being manipulated like puppets to hate westerners, you waffle on about anyone who does not agree with you being a hateful & spiteful person, yet you ignore facts & reality when it is given to you, about your own people.

"The British turned South India and Bengal into slave farms to export products to Europe at the expense of food for the indigenous populations. "

What food did india have apart from rice?
    I dont know if you know this but next to no westerners eat rice?
    I eat it when i am in bangkok, but when back in uk i never touch the stuff.
    I also dont know if you know this but the uk rule there was just like a prestigous uppler class thing.
    india had no value what so ever, no diamonds, no gold, no oil, nothing of real value, it was a easy target to invade, thats all, so a bunch of upper class wankers could be carried by 30 indians on thrones through the streets of delhi.

"The British engineered famines in India for one hundred years"

Yeah like we did in ireland too with the potatoe famine that killed 500,000, its called mother nature, or gods will, & the british have no control over it.
    & for information indians are still starving today.

If god hate us so much, why does he make all muslim countries poor? (apart from a handfull of oil ones)
    Why does he not show you how to invent things?
    Why does he make your lives so difficult & ours so easy?
    Why does he make it so, that nearly every muslim is trying to leave there country to live in the west?

Diamond if you hate infidels so much, throw out your TV, live in the dark, refuse medicine, stop posting here, as all these things are courtesy of infidels who invented them, true muslims like the taliban lived this way, why dont you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

Hey, why should Islam give rights to everyone? I want my state to give me rights, not someone else's religion.
    Rights in pakistan is a joke - what proportion of non-muslims have survived extermination in Pakistan in the last 60 years?

India is not a religious state. So Kashmir's muslim population percentage has nothing to do with any claims. And I wonder if anyone in the world but the suicidal seriously ever wants to board a sinking ship called Pakistan.

On a related note, how about self determination for the people of Karachi & Sindh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

That's what separates Islam form other religions.

How much Muslims are left in East Punjab? Was not killing a million Muslim Punjabis enough to satisfy your blood hunger, you also had to strip thousands of Muslim women and parade them from Chandigarh to Waga and threw them into a fire. Do you forget the trains to Pakistan arriving in Pakistan full of dead Muslim pilgrims who were defenseless? What happened to Punjabi Muslims, those left behind? How come there are almost 0% Muslim in East Punjab today?

Wrong. It is up the Kashmiris, not you to decide that.If the Kashmiris which to be free, you can never prevent them, not in 60 years, not in one thousand years. According tot he two nation theory, Kashmir belongs to Pakistan, being a Muslim majority district. By the fact that the Hindu Maharaja of Kashmir signed over to India opposed to the will of the people makes the claim illegitimate. Why aren't Hyderabad and Junagh then part of Pakistan, whose Muslim kings signed to Pakistan, but were forced into India by the Indian military.

Pakistan has survived worse. India tried to destroy Pakistan three times, but failed every time. The resilience of Pakistan and Allah (swt)'s mercy on Pakistanis what kept Pakistan alive.

Plus, are not the Muslims the same who survived the advent of he Crusaders. the destruction of the pagan Mongol, and the massacres and destruction by the Europeans. We have lived through far worse.

Your prayers for the death of Pakistan will fall on deaf ears once more.

Have you made up their mind for them? LOL. Indians. You guys want to take over everything don't you.

Maybe next you can try to take of Pathan areas, LOL. But first let's see you get through the lions of Punjab. You have a 1 billion population and yet you are being kept equal by a nation with only 160 million population, have you ever heard of such incompetence?

8. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

Still stuck in partition? much water has flown since.
    Tell me what happenend in the last 60 years.
    Who are you to decide some other country's internal matter?
    It is big this time!

Indians historically only gave! You come from somewhere, ask a share and we give. You yet want more? sorry

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

We call that tolerance. We value life.

9. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Three invasions of Pakistani heartland by bloodthirsty Indian military. Massacres of Pakistani villagers in Waga and outside of Lahore. Drought and widespread death as a result of damming of Chenab river which according to the Indus water treaty belongs solely to Pakistan. Indians are expansionist, they are willing to kill anyone to satisfy their drive for power and willing to break any and all treaties. God will judge you for these excesses, don't you forget this.

Kashmir is the business of all the Muslims in South Asia and all the Muslims of the world. We care more for them than you Hindus ever will, they are our kith and kin. The massacres of our brothers and sisters causes all Muslims tremendous grief. Again. God will be the ultimate judge, and you should fear the day when your countrymen will be called to account for their crimes against humanity.

Keep praying. Your false idol gods cannot help you. Allah (swt) has kept Pakistan alive, and He will keep Pakistan alive, just you see.

When Pakistan gets out of this mess, we will be stronger than ever. Not only this, the unity of Pakistan and Afghanistan is in the horizon, then India will have a day which all their preparation will not have prepared them for.

Keep praying bhaiya, this is all you can do.

LOL. Ok then please give Kashmiris their peace, security, and above all independence. We would not eb talking about this if you dealt fairly with Kashmiris, but you have proven as a country you cannot respect Muslim minorities, Kashmir and Gujarat are ample proof that India does not have the right to rule Muslims if it cannot guarantee their safety.

LOL. You value life by invading Pakistan three times and failing miserably. In 1971, we utterly wiped out all your tank divisions sent to Punjab. Tell those thousands of massacred villagers and shepherds of the value of Muslim life to Indian brutality. You scorched innocent civilians, and burned down their fields, is this what you call value for life?

There is just one way to prove India values life and is a tolerant nation, which is to honor the UN administered plebiscite in Kashmir as per UN resolutions.

Why is India so averse to Kashmiris making a choice as to their future?

You preach to us of democracy and value for life, and yet you have murdered and raped tens of thousands of Kashmiris.

The only reason Kashmiris are protesting Indian occupation is the brutality with which they are confronted every day. Whoever resists the Kashmiri right to freedom, is an enemy not only of Kashmiris, but to free people everywhere.