Kashmir protests continue

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Ghost_007, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Spin all you want SAM, but under Islam, if you don't convert, you become a Dhimmi, and subject to Zimmis, which condems you to second class, and unequal rights.

1)
    Zimmis are not allowed to build new churches, temples, or synagogues. They are allowed to renovate old churches or houses of worship provided they do not allow to add any new construction. "Old churches" are those which existed prior to Islamic conquests and are included in a peace accord by Muslims. Construction of any church, temple, or synagogue in the Arab Peninsula (Saudi Arabia) is prohibited. It is the land of the Prophet and only Islam should prevail there. Yet, Muslims, if they wish, are permitted to demolish all non-Muslim houses of worship in any land they conquer.

2)
    Zimmis are not allowed to pray or read their sacred books out loud at home or in churches, lest Muslims hear their prayers.

3)
    Zimmis are not allowed to print their religious books or sell them in public places and markets. They are allowed to publish and sell them among their own people, in their churches and temples.

4)
    Zimmis are not allowed to install the cross on their houses or churches since it is a symbol of infidelity.

5)
    Zimmis are not permitted to broadcast or display their ceremonial religious rituals on radio or television or to use the media or to publish any picture of their religious ceremonies in newspaper and magazines.

6)
    Zimmis are not allowed to congregate in the streets during their religious festivals; rather, each must quietly make his way to his church or temple.

7)
    Zimmis are not allowed to join the army unless there is indispensable need for them in which case they are not allowed to assume leadership positions but are considered mercenaries.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kadark Banned Banned

Start a separate thread if you wish to discuss Dhimmitude. I have no interest in arguing with a stupid redneck like yourself about an issue completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Considering the fact that you're arguing under the ridiculous presumption that Dhimmitude-esque laws already exist in Pakistan, I consider further dialogue futile.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, only under an Islamic government, you are assigned protected status:

"The one who wrongs a dhimmi or impairs his right or overworks him or forcibly takes something from him, I will be his prosecutor on the Day of Judgment" [Mohammed: Narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (3052) in (170/3), verified by Al-Albani (2626). The same is mentioned in Sunan an-Nasa'i (2749) in (25/8)]

Of course, people don't always follow their prophets.

You call yourself a Christian. Would you vote for Jesus?

http://www.markfiore.com/what_if_0

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Ah yes, to get Justice as a Dhimmi, you have to wait for the End of the World, and Judgement Day?

Riiight?:bugeye:

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why not? Isn't that what all Christians are doing?

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Can a Christian build a Church in Pakistan?

And if a Christian Church is built what do the Muslems in Pakistan do?

Church Attacked In Pakistan
    John March 26th, 2008 Assist News Service, Christian, Muslim, Pakistan, Persecution

By Sheraz Khurram Khan
    Special Correspondent for ASSIST News Service in Pakistan

GUJRANWALA, PAKISTAN (ANS) — In an attempt to grab the land where a church stands now, three Muslim men allegedly incited and led a Muslim mob to attack a church on Tuesday, March 18, in Gajrakh, a Christian neighborhood in the Pakistani city of Gujranwala, during the Holy Week.

PAKISTAN Fifth church attacked within two months - Asia News
    PAKISTAN Fifth church attacked within two months by Qaiser Felix Violence is escalating in the country and human rights activists and Christian campaigners ...
    http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=5803

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

11. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Neither do I. Those who attack innocent people based on their religion are always wrong. In Islam, this is never allowed.

However, to deny legitimacy to self-determination and end of brutal occupation on all Kashmiri people is wrong. Right now, those suffering and dying in Kashmir are mainly Muslim at the hands of a Hindu/Sikh army and Hindu/Sikh Jammu accomplices. I only bring religion into the conflict because Indian military and media brings it into the conflict. The region of Kashmir should be ruled by the Muslims of Kashmir, because the land is their own by birthright and the vast majority of the people of Kashmir are Muslims. I support autonomy in Hindu/Sikh regions.

SAM, many of my relatives were massacred by Hindus and Sikhs, but I have Hindu and Sikh friends. I don't blame innocent people for the violent behavior of others, even if they share the same religion.

Afghanistan is in chaos and anarchy. Violence in Pakistan is the result of spillover from Afghanistan. There were no bombings in Pakistan before the conflict with America in Afghanistan, except in the past during Russian invasion of Afghanistan.

Pakistan is in trouble and is going through a very tough time because of few reasons: 1. Afghanistan war 2. Pakistan seen as US ally in this war 3. Over a Million Afghans in Pakistan 4. Political Instability as Musharraf has left 5. Corruption in new government. 6. Detainment of Supreme Judges of Pakistan by Pakistani government at request of US and Musharraf. Please understand the situation.

These are relatively new developments. America is not controlling Afghanistan, and US puppet Karzai has stated already he is an enemy of Pakistan.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

When the Kashmiri Pundits can live in Kashmir without fear, then we can speak of a referendum. Until then, its biased against them. Let me see the Muslims invite the Pundits back.

As for Pakistan, half of their time after independence has been under a dictator. The whole incident with the judge last year was ridiculous. Maybe once Musharrafs decade is up he will go, like Ayub and Zia.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Do you mean the All Parties Hurriyat Conference? Pakistan? Kashmiri Awaam? Who do you want to make this agreement with?

Also, I want to ask you. Do you recognize that Muslims in Kashmir are treated unfairly and oppressed? Why does India not end this?

Peace is accomplished by lifting oppression and following the UN plan for Kashmir which is UN administered plebiscite. India cannot forcefully occupy Kashmir forever. It is destroying your economy, credibility, and relations with Pakistan and other Muslim countries.

14. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

In making comparisons, I would prefer a Pakistan dictatorship which guarantees my rights and protects against an enemy ten times larger than an Indian "democracy" where 3,000 Muslims are burned alive as in Gujurat massacre of 2001 which was allowed to take place with full complicity of Indian government.

Tell me, is the haramzada jahil kamina war criminal Narendra Modi of Gujurat comfortable in his government position of Chief Minister?

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? Then why do Muslem suicide bombers kill innocent people all the time? If it isn't allowed, why so much death from Islam, murder, suicide bombings, decapitations, rape, and the majority of victimes innocent, women and children?

As to Mosques being attacked, in Pakistan, guess what? MUSLEM's doing the Bombing.

At least 11 killed in Pakistan attack, riot - South and Central ...KARACHI, Pakistan - A mob angered by an al-Qaida-linked suicide bombing in a ... One of the three men involved in the mosque attack was hospitalized with ...

The Pakistani Government trying to enforce the Law.

Bangkok Post Breaking NewsTwo more died at Pakistan Medical Institute Islamabad where seven injured .... Islamabad (dpa) - Security forces began storming a Pakistani mosque Tuesday ...

VOA News - Pakistan Mosque Attack Kills 4Jun 16, 2008 ... Pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi describes Afghan president's comments as 'irresponsible' and 'regrettable'
    www.voanews.com/english/2008-06-16-voa40.cfm - 33k -

It isn't the Christians, Hindus, or the Buddhist, who are attacking the Mosques, though they have plenty of reason to, It is Muslems.....just as they desecrate other religion's sacred places, they desecrate their own.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

There are no minorities in the USA is there? I thought everyone was treated equal under the law? Well, except women. Women can not walk around without their shirt on like men. Something I will fight for - forever! Women have been showing us some boob for hundreds of thousands of years and they should be free to do so now! Free the boobs!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

heh, the race/religion card in the presidential elections says otherwise. The US has yet to elect a woman or a black man or a Hispanic man as President. The day a native American is elected president, it will have gotten over its ugly beginnings.

18. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Injustices and crimes against Muslims, anywhere in the World will be met with resistance, confrontation. Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, India, Chechnya etc. the place is irrelevant, the teachings of Islam command Muslims to stand up and fight injustice, occupation can never be accepted, never has, never will.

Jihad is the way of the Muslims.

19. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The rest of us must deal with Islam in real life, not Islam in some idealized form.
    Then let's postpone annexation of Kashmir until Pakistan gets its act together.
    Why are you calling for annexation by Pakistan ?

20. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You make no sense to me Sam. Injustices are being committed by Indian security forces against innocent Kashmiris today, these events are completely unrelated to the Pandits or anything else. Wrong is wrong, regardless. The Americans do not even come close to the Indians in terms of cruelty and brutality, they could never do such things and get away with it. I think you know this, cold blooded murders, gang rape, you know this all takes place in Kashmir yet you say you have no sympathy.

What strikes me is how you make a big issue out of the situation in Iraq and Palestine, maybe just to poke a stick at the Americans and Israelis, yet when it comes to oppression against Muslims in your own back yard, you look the other way, you have no sympathy. Double standards.

I have never come across you criticise India, you place the blame on a lot of the problems in India directly on Pakistan which is just hilarious. You’re just too defensive when it comes to India and it’s so bloody obvious.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I see Pakistani actions in Kashmir reminiscent of Palestine. The Kashmiri Pundits are refugees, not the Muslims.

Besides, we have innumerable terror attacks all over India, carried out by Paksitani ISI. When has India ever carried out a terrorist attack in Pakistan. Pakistanis even blow up mosques in India. And, like I said, 30 of their 60 years has been under a dictator- before cleaning other peoples houses, they should check out their own crap. I keep hearing about Muslims in India, ironically I am a Muslim from India, I can speak for myself. Where are the Hindus and Christians from Pakistan? Just because they are Muslims, I will not call what is wrong, right. I have cousins in Karachi, I know what its like over there. The mujahirs are another stinging point with me.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  22. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Dude you are a pathetic, hypocritical laughingstock, that yearns for the days of yesterday. Muslims oppressed everybody else and that was fine and dandy for 800 years or so. Muslims, in general, don't give a flying fuck about non-muslims who are oppressed, just look at the topics regarding non-muslim countries that are oppressed, zimbabwe, tibet etc. started by western christians or athiests (perish the thought) or even all the western christians or athiests who constantly plea the palastinians case (Hypewaders, JamesR, and Asguard amongst others) Try and find muslim voices decrying non-muslims plight, (mostly you will find SAM trying to divert the topic towards the "evil west").
    You are being used, your preachers talk about the oppression of muslims to such a degree (blaming anyone but fellow muslims) that the vast majority of you not only live under but accept oppressive regimes led by muslims , whilst decrying the same in non- muslims (only when muslims are involved).

Jihad ,what a wonderful concept, you have no central authority who defines it or oppression. It was interpreted by muslims in Malmo sweden to mean kafir firemen trying to put out a fire at a mosque should be stoned.

The ottomans regularly enslaved christian european children for centuries and not a single jihad loving muslim raised a finger, fucking hypocrits .

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well everyone thinks the Romans and Greeks were awesome, but no one talks about their tendency to pederasty slavery crucifixion or feeding the lions with Christians either.

The Ottomans are famous in history for their multiculturalism, an alien concept in the west.