Just A Thought

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Lady, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Lady Banned Banned

Unlocking the mysterious of the brain is quite fascinating, but thusfar, it has been said that a very small portion of brain waves are measurable, only 10/100 to be exact. If this is accurate, face it people, were stupid, indeed. But this a relatively new science, not greatly explored, and theories liable to change. I've question what the human would be like at a heightened state of awarness, a potential evolution of sorts. Just a dreamy thought

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2002
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

Engrish prease.

- Warren

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lady Banned Banned

** Have you faced reality yet?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2002
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Lady

I'm absolutely positive we have not achieved our full mental potential. I even have evidence: the existence of police forces and borders and such, and of people who contribute to message board threads only to insult.

We already know the human mind can interact, through the body, with:
    - electromagnetic energy (eyes).
    - vibrations (skin, ears).
    - chemical senses (tongue, nose).
    - gravity/momentum (inner ear, plain old balance, fluid pressure movements within the body).

I wonder what else we might directly sense or interact with in the future, with some tweaking.

8. Lady Banned Banned

Re: Lady

I don't know how many people were tested during the studies,however, the mechanics is already set, naturally, no tweaking neccessary. I speculate, perhaps the 90% is automatically activates at different times for people,if at all. However, undestanding the brain opens doors to measuring waves beyond normal frequencies, a branch worth investigation.

9. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

Adam

i agree 100% with what you wrote. true dat..