Just a Crazy Dream?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Woody, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

peace

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fadeaway humper that way lies madness Registered Senior Member

Dude, the Jesus guy totally wants to get it on with you. Go for it.

Also, lay off the curry.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

not worthy of comment

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fadeaway humper that way lies madness Registered Senior Member

He wasn't embarrassed. He is, like, red, to begin with.

Failing that, he is a bit chubby, as you said, and you are a dreamboat. He was obviously intimidated. I feel for him.

8. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

Strange. Are you a very religous person?

9. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Yes.
    Just a crazy dream.

What does it mean?
    Perhaps that you feel more connected to Satan than Jesus, because the Jesus ideal is unattainable.
    Jesus is perfect.
    So perfect that no one can live up to his standard.
    Satan, on the other hand, is not perfect, like you.
    He is just a regular guy.
    He is nice and personable.
    Friendly, even.
    Also like you, he has his failings (being evil and all) but that is just the lot he has been dealt and has to deal with.
    Jesus is ideal.
    Satan is real.
    You can look up to Jesus, but you can identify or relate to Satan.

That’s my guess, for what it’s worth.

10. Adstar Valued Senior Member

The dream does not come from God. If you where having a vision then in your dream, when you met Jesus you would have fallen to the floor flat on your face. Either this dream is from your own mind or it is from another source.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

This dream means that something is going on in your life involving hurting others that you know about. You are are having a hard time expressing your true feelings in your creative expression. Perhaps because you feel you will be ridiculed. You believe you have special abilities or superhuman powers, and desire for your superhuman abilities to be recognized by others.

12. Wilmet Registered Senior Member

Hi Woody,

Is there something about your record that caused Satan to get embarrasssed?

13. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Woody,

You should get a life and stop spending your waking hours droolling over idiotic religious nightmares.

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Good question.
    What did you go to prison for?

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

very good interprettation

Mine is thus:

I would say both these people represent yourself, the two sides of you and more importantly how you see good and bad people define themselves.
    You are seeking in your life to define yourself and are considering outward appearances. You want people to look at you and see a good person. So you want to know what a good person in the modern world looks like.

It is your religious mindset that encourages you to think of these characters as Satan and Jesus. A non theist may have seen them as characters from real their life who they deem bad/good.

The suited and booted appearance of Jesus suggests that for you, being good is more than a mindset it is a cultural acceptance and based a lot on appearances. Satan was fat, jesus thin and suited. These are cultural stero types of 'people' not sterotypes of Satan and Jesus.

Fat people are no more bad than thin, suited people are no more good than the scruffy/casual dresser.

You were talking to yourself and trying to find a balance a common ground, a picture of where you fit into the world. You don't need to wear a suit to be good, you don't need to be thin.

Judgementalism is without and within, your mindset can free from you of both.

You feel intimidated by 'suits' and 'relaxed' with casual dressers, but you still aspire to be a 'suit'.

16. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Other:
    Have a medical check up (you may be sufferring from depression)
    and don't repeat gossip.

I also feel you have low self esteem.

Your religion and whatever judgementalist attitude may go along with that is not actually helping with this. Be proud of yourself for who you are now.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  17. fahrenheit 451 fiction Registered Senior Member

well out of all the interpretations, yours furryoftastypussy has hit the nail on the head, ("you still aspire to be a 'suit'. ") very insightful of you.

and I'm not being sarcastic.

18. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

furryofta wot? Is that me?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

lol

19. fahrenheit 451 fiction Registered Senior Member

I've seen the pictures, and your a babe, I like what I see.
    however back to the subject, I think that woody is out of wack, and has been an aspiring suit since he came here, he likes to tell you how clever he believes himself to be, quite a lot.
    take a look at some of his old posts.

20. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

ahh I haven't read anything from him before.

I have analysed few dreams in paraphsycology forum...thread by Johnny Israel.

and thank you

21. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

don't you wish you knew?

22. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

As a fat scruffy bloke myself, I'm still rather concerned by your innermost mind's desire to stereotype and make character determinations by what's on the surface, even when "creating" Satan and Jesus in your mind.

Jesus in your description sounds exactly like a used car dealer or a realtor. Puhleeze, sharp suit, tall slim and blond?

23. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Satan is traditionally depicted as red, horned half goat half man, Jesus bearded, blue eyed, wearing a dress. Thus it is very clear this dream has nothing at all to do with Jesus and Satan as the characters are not Jesus and Satan.

Sadly you are correct, Woody is the over weight character in his dream, the thin bloke is who he aspires to be. Hence the embarrassment when his record was mentioned.

Weight and dress is not a mirror of success.