Jokes and Funny Stories II

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Billy T, Jan 10, 2014.

1. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Exquisite British Humour

The train was quite crowded, and a U.S. marine walked the entire length
    looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed,
    middle-aged, French woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, 'Ma'am, may I have that seat?'

The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular 'Americans
    are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.'

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under
    that dog.

'Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired...'

She snorted, 'Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!'

This time the Marine didn't say a word, he just picked up the little dog,
    tossed it out the train window and sat down.

The woman shrieked, 'Someone must defend my honour! This American should be
    put in his place!'

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans seem to
    have a penchant for doing the wrong thing.

You hold the fork in the wrong hand.

You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road.

And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong bitch out the window'.

Benson likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Two gay men decide to have a baby. They mix their sperm together, and
    then have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated. When the baby
    is born, they rush to the hospital. A dozen babies are in the ward,
    eleven of whom are crying and screaming. Over in the corner, one baby
    is smiling serenely.
    A nurse comes by, and to the delight of the two gays, she points out
    that the happy child is theirs. Isn't it wonderful?," one says to the
    other. "All these unhappy babies...and yet our baby is so happy. This
    just proves our love for one another." The nurse says, "Oh sure, he's
    happy now, but just watch what happens when we pull the pacifier out
    of his ass."

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

A guy walks in and sits down at a bar. The side of his face is bruised and
    bleeding so the bartender asks, "What in the world happened to you, buddy?"

The guy says "Oh, I got in a fight with my girlfriend and I called her a
    two-bit whore."

"Yeah?" asks the bartender. "What did she do?"

"She hit me with her bag of quarters!"

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

One weekend, the husband is in the bathroom shaving when the kid he
    hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. The
    husband slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba
    is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.

"Well," says Bubba, "every night before I climb into bed with a girl,
    I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure
    impresses the girls!"

The husband was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to try it
    that very night. So before climbing into bed with his wife, he took
    out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost. His wife,
    half-asleep, said, "Bubba? Is that you?"

8. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Bubba died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The morgue
    needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best
    friends, Daryl and Gomer. The three men had always done everything
    together.
    Daryl arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Daryl
    said, "Yup, his face is burnt up pretty bad. You better roll him over."

The mortician rolled him over, and Daryl said, "Nope, ain't Bubba."

The mortician thought that was rather strange. Then he brought Gomer in to
    identify the body. Gomer took a look at the body and said, "Yup, he's
    pretty well burnt up. Roll him over."

The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said, "No, it ain't Bubba."

The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"

Gomer said, "Well, Bubba had two assholes."

"What? He had two assholes?!" said the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went to town, folks
    would say, 'Here comes Bubba with them two assholes.'"

9. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Somewhere in the deep South, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it
    true they're suing the cigarette companies for causing people to get
    cancer?"

"Yes, Bubba, that is true."

"And people are suing the fast food restaurants for making them fat and
    clogging their arteries with all them burgers and fries ... is that true,
    mister lawyer?"

"Sure is Bubba, but why do you ask?"

"Cause I was thinkin' .... maybe I can sue Budweiser for all them ugly
    women I've been wakin' up with!"

10. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
    Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

11. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

A police officer found a perfect hiding place for watching for speeding motorists.

One day, the officer was amazed when everyone was under the speed limit, so he investigated and found the problem.

A 10 year old boy was standing on the side of the road with a huge hand painted sign which said “Radar Trap Ahead.”

A little more investigative work led the officer to the boy’s accomplice: another boy about 100 yards beyond the radar trap with a sign reading “TIPS” and a bucket at his feet full of change.

12. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

[video=youtube_share;hKDiPp2aCQk]http://youtu.be/hKDiPp2aCQk[/video]

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

A drunkard stumbles out of a bar and sees 2 priests. He ran up to them and says, I’m Jesus Christ. The priests reply No son, you are not.

The drunk says, Look, i can prove it and walks back into the bar with the priests. The bartender takes a look at the drunk and exclaims, Jesus Christ, you are here again?

14. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

Oh..video??

here is something from you tube worthy of sharing...
    Talking kitty Cat by stevecash83
    [video=youtube_share;9NHFLJXAjNE]http://youtu.be/9NHFLJXAjNE[/video]

15. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

A philosophy professor stood before his class with some items on the table in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with rocks, about 2 inches in diameter.

He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles, of course, rolled into the open areas between the rocks.

He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up the remaining open areas of the jar.

He then asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous “Yes.”

“Now,” said the professor, “I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The rocks are the important things – your family, your partner, your health, your children – things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter – like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else, the small stuff.”

“If you put the sand into the jar first,” he continued, “there is no room for the pebbles or the rocks. The same goes for your life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take your partner out dancing. There will always be time to go to work, clean the house, give a dinner party, or fix the disposal.”

“Take care of the rocks first – the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.”

16. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

17. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say, 'Esther, I'd like to ride in that helicopter. 'Esther always replied, 'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars.'

One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, 'Esther I'm 85 years old. if I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.' Esther replied, 'Morris that helicopter is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars.' The pilot over heard the couple and said, 'folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride; if you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word I won't charge you! but if you say one word, it's 50 dollars.'

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. the pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. he did his dare devil tricks over and over again, but still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, 'by golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't . I'm impressed!'

Morris replied, 'well I almost said something when Esther fell out, but, you know, 50 dollars is 50 dollars!'

18. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

" Hi, is Tony home?"
    " No, he went to the store."

"Well, you mind if I wait?"

" No, come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together."

Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over. "

Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

19. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

These 4 gents go out to play golf one sunny morning. One is detained in the clubhouse, and the other three are discussing their children while walking to the first tee.
    "My son Kent," says one, "has made quite a name for himself in the home-building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful in fact, in the last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, no to be out done, tells how his son began his career as a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "Norm's so successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave his friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man's son, Greg, has worked his way up through a stock brokerage, and in the last few weeks has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee, another tells him that they have been discussing their progeny and asks what line his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son turned out," he replies. "For 15 years, Chico's been a hairdresser, and I've just recently discovered he's gay. However, on the bright side, he must be good at what he does because his last three boyfriends have given him a brand new house, two cars, and a big pile of stock certificates."

20. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Every night, Frank would go down to the liquor store, get a six pack, bring it home, and drink it while he watched TV. One night, as he finished his last beer, the doorbell rang. He stumbled to the door and found a six-foot cockroach standing there. The bug grabbed him by the collar and threw him across the room, then left.
    The next night, after he finished his 4th beer, the doorbell rang. He walked slowly to the door and found the same six-foot cockroach standing there. The big bug punched him in the stomach, then left.

The next night, after he finished his 1st beer, the doorbell rang again. The same six-foot cockroach was standing there. This time he was kneed in the groin and hit behind the ear as he doubled over in pain. Then the big bug left.

The fourth night Frank didn't drink at all. The doorbell rang. The cockroach was standing there. The bug beat the snot out of Frank and left him in a heap on the living room floor.

The following day, Frank went to see his doctor. He explained events of the preceding four nights. "What can I do?" he pleaded. "Not much" the doctor replied. "It's just a nasty bug going around."

21. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular culling of the weakest members.
    In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills off brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

22. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

A small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand in a trial--a grandmotherly, elderly woman. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"
    She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy. And frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a rising big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Williams, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why, yes I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. I used to baby-sit him for his parents. And he, too, has been a real disappointment to me. He's lazy, bigoted, he has a drinking problem. The man can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the shoddiest in the entire state. Yes, I know him."

At this point, the judge rapped the courtroom to silence and called both counselors to the bench. In a very quiet voice, he said with menace, "If either of you asks her if she knows me, you'll be in jail for contempt within 5 minutes!"

23. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

An old woman came into her doctor's office and confessed to an embarrassing problem. "I fart all the time, Doctor Johnson, but they're soundless, and they have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I've farted no less than twenty times. What can I do?"
    "Here's a prescription, Mrs. Harris. Take these pills three times a day for seven days and come back and see me in a week."

Next week an upset Mrs. Harris marched into Dr. Johnson's office. "Doctor, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is worse! I'm farting just as much, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Calm down, Mrs. Harris," said the doctor soothingly. "Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we'll work on your hearing."