Joe Lieberman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Michael, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Anyway, Lieberman just drips slime.

That said, any link to the GOP squirming, I'd be happy to watch

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Lieberman: YouTube

McLieberman?
    The twit started out "My friends .... .... " :bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Jelous that he has friends? and power.

as for:

Whats up Slimer?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Again, though, in his view I suspect he believes he is. Strengthening Israel is (at least arguably) good for America. I seriously doubt Lieberman has ever done anything he thinks was *bad* for America, he just sees no conflict between the interests of America and Israel. *If* such a conflict of interests arose, I suspect he'd do what's right by the U.S., but I also susypect he is less likely to see any such conflict that I might be.

8. kmguru Staff Member

That assumes Barak is anti-Israel, which he is not. But then again Israel may think, the peace devidend may not be as much value as burning the middle east and Iran. Under McCain, we could have the makings of a third world war, especially if we tangle with Russia and Iran at the same time.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I have friends and I have no desire for "power" - if you call being a Senator "power". I teach students, maybe I should revel in the "power" i have over their education? But.. I don't. I like to teach, but not for a power rush, but instead as a sharing of information. Which is why I could never be jealous of some slime ball like Lieberman.

Lieberman will be on the outs with Dems and when they take the WH and Congress his state will suffer for their poor choice and his insolence.

Maybe they will force his resignation? That'd be a treat

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No, what they will end up doing is forcing him into the Republican side of the Isle.

The only people that can force him to resign are the people of Connecticut, and that doesn't look likely to happen, Liberman is a Independent, so he is not under the Democratic Caucus.

11. Kadark Banned Banned

Joe Lieberman is a crook. Seriously, just look at the guy. He tries his hardest to connect to the public, acting as if he shares their miserable pain. He doesn't. Simply put, he's owned by the Zionists. Has he ever advocated a peaceful method to dealing with any issue? It seems as if his only purpose in life is to see the bloodshed of Arabs.

What a sick person.

Kadark

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I repeat, Lieberman is an arse wipe.

13. superstring01 Moderator

All politicians have a "desire for power". The internal psychology of any elected official dresses this desire in the form of "drive to serve the public not myself." To most politicians, this is actually believed and not just an act they put on. Even Saddam thought he was serving the public good. After a time, service to the public and service to themselves become indistinguishable. It's typical. It's common.

Lieberman is no more "slime" than any other elected official. In fact, he may be less. I can't say I disagree with him on too many political issues.

~String