Jewish settlements to spread further in East Jerusalem

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Nov 13, 2008.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

See, SAM, I think that's actually part of your problem ....you can't see the difference between what I wrote and your rabid hatred of Jews. Your own bigotry clouds your eyes and your thoughts.

Anyone who read my posts could see what I was doing, and it wasn't through hatred or bigotry. Big difference, SAM.

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Of course, I bet you never once got a warning for racism either, no matter what you wrote about Muslims.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Didja?

Now I wonder what would happen if I were to write that about Jews.

Think it'll passed unnoticed without someone calling me a cunt? hmm?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, I did, SAM, I did! I can't remember if I got banned for it, but I was certainly warned a few times. And I've been careful about that fine line ever since.

But, see, you aren't ...you overstep that fine line INTENTIONALLY and every-fuckin'-day!! And you're too stupid to change your tactics.

Is there a rule around here about calling someone a "cunt"? I guess that would come under "name calling" or somesuch crap.

But, SAM, you're a bigot and a racist. Ain't no two ways about it. You hate Jews and you've said it umpty-eleven times in umpty-eleven different ways. And people have called you on it numerous times. Yet you're too stupid to see it .....or worse, you don't want to see it. Which makes you even stupider!

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What about these posts, Baron. Are they acceptable in your opinion? Do you feel the love here?

What do you think? Feel the love yet?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But, SAM, you're a bigot and a racist. Ain't no two ways about it. You hate Jews and you've said it umpty-eleven times in umpty-eleven different ways. And people have called you on it numerous times. Yet you're too stupid to see it .....or worse, you don't want to see it. Which makes you even stupider!

Baron Max

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And you reported me for saying Jewish state, Jewish state !!!!!!. Can you see the irony from my perspective, Baron? Is there any, any bigoted statement that you haven't made about Muslims?

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

See, SAM, that's not a bigoted statement or term. "Jewish State" actually means something. However, .....oh, shit, what's the use???

No, SAM, I can't. And neither can most of the other poeple here, either. Doesn't that tell you something, anything?

No, I think I've pretty much made them all. But not on sciforums, and certainly not anymore ....since I was warned so many times! See, SAM, I can take a hint ...even if it's like a club over the head. You can't.

Baron Max

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ah Baron whats the use? Did you read your posts? Thats not hate speech in sciforums, as long as its about Muslims.

Even this:
    Thats not hate speech. You know whats hate speech in sciforum?

This:

Yeah, thats hate speech

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, SAM, I did. And no, it's not hate speech or bigotry. You're trying like hell to make it so, but it ain't.

No, that's not true, SAM. When I first came here, you pissed me off big time, and I made some pretty nasty, bigoted posts about Muslims and Arabs. But I was shut down damned quick about it! And see, that's what's been getting to people all this time about you .....it's so obviously bigoted speech about the Jews, yet they let you get away with for ....what, ten years now???

You can't believe how happy I am that someone is finally, after all these years of your hate-filled speeches, they're shutting you down. They shut me down in weeks about Muslims, yet you went on and on for years with hate-filled speeches about the Jews. Sad, but it's come back to haunt you now.

Baron Max

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't worry Baron, I stuck up for you every single time.

Not at all, I've only just come to realise how insidious the anti-Muslim feelings on this forum are.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So lets get this right. A bunch of Jews attacking a native resident of Jerusalem is a "nationalistically motivated" assault? Where are the Jews from? The US?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Oh look, more "nationalistically motivated" crimes, which are surprisingly "unsolved"

Right of Return for Umm al-Kurd?

Lets see what happens, this is a good way to fight back the eviction.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Actually, SAM, I believe that.

I think there's definite undertone of "dislike" for Muslims, but I think it's mostly due to how the terrorists operate and their own propaganda. It's unfortunate that the terrorists use the name of Islam, which causes much of that "dislike". But then, aren't the terrorists seeking that divide? ...to which other, more peaceful Muslims don't seem to come out against? And worse, many Muslims make claims of legitimate "jihad rights" to the terrorists. That ain't so good for Muslims, ya' know?

I'm waiting patiently for the peaceful Muslims to come out against the Muslim terrorists and actively fight them ...with guns and bullets!

Baron Max

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, unless every Jew in the world is in on the attack, you surely can't say that it's "all Jews", can you? It's just a single bunch of humans, who happen to be Jews, doing that attacking.

If a few Indians attack a group of people somewhere, is it safe to say, or imply, that ALL INDIANS were in on that attack?

Baron Max

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If you notice Baron, the Jewish newspaper also says Jews.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but I'll bet they don't say or imply that it was ALL Jews ...like you do!!

See, it's okay to say that a bunch of Jews attacked someone. Just like it's okay to say that a bunch of blacks attacked someone. But to say, or imply, that ALL blacks, or ALL Jews were in on or approved the attacks is simply wrong.

And, SAM, that's what you do!!! You can't blame all Jews for something that only a few people do. Just like you can't blame all Muslims for what a few terrorists do.

Baron Max

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How does "a bunch of Jews" translate to "all Jews"?

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I didn't say that anywhere, SAM?

However, YOU say and/or imply that very thing in every single post that you make!! And that's where you're sooooooo wrong!

Baron Max

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

HEBRON, West Bank — Israeli troops forcibly evicted about 200 hard-line Jewish settlers from a contested building in this volatile biblical city on Thursday, the first serious clash in what seems to be a spiraling confrontation between the government and defiant settlers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/05/world/middleeast/05mideast.html

Oh, the tragedy... oh, wait, it's just Jews.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You mean the 200 who moved into a Palestinians house claiming God had given it to them? By force? And the Israeli court [which has no jurisdiction there] has now handed over the house to the state? Where is the family that was living there when the 200 guys moved in and kicked them out?

These guys?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j0_YgbELv3ab52ILQFHL29W2ampw

Poor Jews indeed!