Jewish race myth

Discussion in 'History' started by angrybellsprout, Jan 24, 2006.

1. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

How are there people stupid enough to believe in this?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

Believe what?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

I dunno, could it be that they believe in the existance of a jewish race?

I mean I'm just taking a wild guess, but have no clue what would have led up to such an assumption that is what the thread would be about.

Not like I read the title of the thread or anything and then inferred the point of it...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

Jewish is a religion, not a race.

8. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

Must by why the jewish race iwas referred to as a myth?

That sure does explain why a lot of idiots out there talk about the jewish race...

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is also a distinct ethnic group within the religion of Judaism, due to their relative social isolation. I believe the notion of race is inaccurate.

10. river-wind Valued Senior Member

Anyone can be jewish, but the religion came from a particular group of related peoples in a peoticular geographical area. As such, their genetic similarities has lended unrealistic creedence to the myth that there is a Jewish "Race".

There are certain genetic markers which were present in early Jewish cultures, and can be found today only in groups with direct liniage to the early Jewish tribes. So in that sense, they are direct "ancestors of Abraham" - they are at least the decendants of a common group.

Modern Judeism accepts converts and marrage from outside the faith, though, which brings in genes from outside the population. So even if we were to accept the idea of human Races, "Jewish" really couldn't be ascribed as a catagory.

This influx of genetic material is no different from any other genetic population, human or otherwise. The genes of a given population will change over time, through mutation and interbreeding with outside populations. There is not, however, enough uniform gentic difference between human groups to classify "races", as, for instance, we classify dog breeds.
    So no, there isn't a Jewish Race.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  11. River Ape Valued Senior Member

But according to the religion, the Jews are the Chosen People = the descendents of Jacob (a.k.a. Israel). Belief in the religion infers belief in some kind of racial (genetic) identity; however after so many generations, the gene pool is certainly much polluted by intermarriage with goyim. Most religious Jews take a dim of Jews who "marry out", and an even dimmer view of adherents to their religion who are not of Jewish descent.

12. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

Even better is how the west tries to cover up the Khazar conversion to Judiasm.

13. river-wind Valued Senior Member

angrybellsprout: I think I heard about that as a part of a series on Genghis Kahn and his ties to Christianity; the White Huns, et al.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar

14. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

The existance of Khazaria destroies the Jewish race myth and it destroies the entire basis for the european jew to have invented zionism in the late 19th century.

Can't allow knowledge of that to come out...

15. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Well, there is a hebrew race, and they still exist. Thier ties to Judaism have been strong enough since the early bronze age that it is sometimes referred to as the "jewish race", even though that is incorrect terminology.

16. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

The hebrew speaking people were apart of the semetic race just like the aramaic and arabic speaking ones...

17. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yes...and that runs counter to what I'm saying how?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  18. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

Because a lot of idiots try to claim that hebrew = semite = jewish race

I'm not saying that you were going down that path, but I just wanted to eliminate any chance for that crap to get started up before it did.

19. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

The Jews have to believe they are a race , that way they can legitimize their unlawful occupation of Palestinian land . Saying what they really are , a religious sect made up of many different races negates any indigenous claim to Israel . The Palestinians are what is left of the ancient Hebrew race , they are the true Jews .

20. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

Under the Ottoman Empire it was mostly people of the semetic race, be them of the jewish christian or muslim faith. Back then it was all about being arab brothers, even if some of the brothers had goofy religions you still loved them on the basis of their being brothers in the semetic race.

21. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

You are exactly right , the Jews of mideast are semitic but the Jerws of Europe come from the Khazars who are non-semitic converts to the religion . In fact all study into this has been censored as anti-semitic .
    This proves that the Palestinians are the true indigenous inhabitants of the Holy Land . The Palestinians are the true Jews who existed in the Old Testament with Moses . The Palestinianian are a mix of the Caananite,Hebrew ,Arabic bloods of that history .Todays squatters who claim to be Jewish are nothing more than converts from Europe . This is why this information was pulled , it is the truth .

22. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

I did one of my undergrad western civilization papers on the Khazars, and the funny thing was that the only sources that I could find were jewish history books and Russian history books.

23. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Censoring history , rewriting history , controlling our knowledge all to stop the truth from getting out , that is what they are afraid of . And in this case those Jews in Israel are frightened of learning their own identity .