Jewish Media Conspiracy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Michael, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

I also heard that the bogus Prophet Mohammad was a creation of the Catholic Church. Look how his Roman Catholic cousin in law manipulated his delusions into thinking that it was from the biblical god.

No kidding.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

well the whole body is usually a lot bigger than the head. but it is the small head that runs the whole body.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

I can't decide whether this is hilarious or really really sad.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
    - - Robin Williams

8. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Sorry Path but thats actually true...From Pittsburg Live.com:

The details are juicy from the beginning, because this story starts with a spy — British by birth, Hempher by name — sent in 1710 to the Middle East to stir up trouble for the Turkish Empire, then ruling the region. The brilliant Hempher recruited a young chieftain, Muhammad ibn-Abdul al-Wahhab. With al-Wahhab as his puppet, agent Hempher brought into existence a new strict fundamentalist Islamic sect, the Wahabbis, which served British interests by targeting the Ottoman Turks.
    Thirty years later when al-Wahhab had problems, he sought refuge in Diriyya, a town ruled by Muhammad ibn-Saud, an ancestor of today's Saudi royal family. There he did a deal with the ruler. His Wahabbis would provide an ideological force attacking corruption, immorality and "heresy." The Saudis, in those days skilled and ruthless warriors, would provide the muscle. The alliance worked.

Over the next two centuries, while integrating themselves with the Saudis, the Wahabbis attacked the Ottomans and other "enemies," sometimes in alliances with the Brits. By the 1930s, the Wahabbis, particularly strong and obstreperous in Arabia, tried to expand to the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. However, their former friends now halted their advances. When the British spotted concentrations of Wahabbi horse or camels, Royal Air Force squadrons stationed in Oman and Yemen attacked. Eventually, the Wahabbis learned not to make themselves so visible.

Shortly, they became the kingmakers in Saudi Arabia and used American oil dollars to stir up trouble for the Hindus in India and secular Muslim rulers who were not Wahabbis — meaning most of them.

Now for the really bad news: The Wahabbis provided money, training and alliances to our very own CIA for the successful guerrilla war against the Soviets in Afghanistan from where the Taliban and al-Qaida emerged.

Today, 99 percent of the Muslim world rejects the extreme tenets of the Wahabbis as utterly alien to the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed. However, King Fahd, now on his deathbed, along with his heir apparent, Crown Prince Abdullah, depend on the southern and eastern clans of their country — the home of the Wahabbis — for the support of their dynasty[/B].

Sure seems as if the West was real cozy with the Whabi's in the past huh? Oh wait they still are today arent they also huh

9. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

In that case both organs of Islam are located in Saudi Arabia. Yeah I believe its true. SA had been dictating what muslims should do, and at times it screws other folks too.

10. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Seems to me that S.A. has more influence in Washington than in most muslims lives

11. DoctorNO Ultra Electro Agnostic Registered Senior Member

I think its both. Afterall look at how the Malaysians are slowly but surely being arabised. The Sauds are much more clever than people think. They should not be underestimated.

12. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

This is sad do muslims never tire of conspiracy theory? I would advise you to do some more research on the subject. British agent indeed

?

The Saudis found it financially useful to deal with the british at the time while they were trying to throw off the yoke of the ottoman empire. Political machinations and alliances are a part of human history. The idea that the british authored an islamic doctrine that was more hostile to non-muslims than other islamic doctrines is just plain laughable.

More here

Last edited: Sep 25, 2004
  13. travis Registered Senior Member

There is no doubt that By and large, Jews are smarter and more successful than other groups. A little known secret however is that Jews used eugenics to improve the intelligence of their stock to the point where Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ 15 points higher than any other ethnic group. This is rather ironic in reflection of all the Jewish criticism of Germans as the "Master Race".

Media has strategic value that the masses don't understand. They have the power of suggestion, the power of scrutiny, the power of censorship and the power of smear. This is more power than any elected officials. Power of this magnitude does not fall into anyone's hands by accident.

14. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Conspiracy theory

,,,,thats a fact Path and I would think from my posts that you would know that I'm not one of those who buy into those type of things.But I suppose that using Agents and puppet dictators are "below the West" huh?

15. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

No they aren't, power politics are part of world history the british and the americans wanted and want oil you deal with who has the commodity you want that is the nature of trade. I fail to see any proof that the british are RESPONSIBLE for wahhabism there was a global power struggle going on at the turn of the last century and if you noticed england at that time was at odds with the ottomans (the feeling was mutual) So the british were looking for allies in the region they took what they could get, just like the ottomans, russians, japanese etc etc The wahhabis were a major political power in SA with or without the brits.

16. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Oh i dont think they CREATED it I just think they encouraged it and supplied it and gave it a start.I think that Wahhabism would never of had been a power if not for Brittish support(much like the US and the Taliban)

17. Thersites Registered Senior Member

There are quite a few places on the 'net that publish the alleged memoirs of Hempher [funny name for an Englishman]. None of them say where these memoirs are to be found and all of them give very odd accounts of their publication. Somehow they appeared in German with no trace of their previous existence in any part of the world before that. Hempher is supposed to say that the British possessions in India, China and the Middle East are "secure". In 1710 the British had no possessions in China or the Middle East and a few small "factories"- trading outposts- in India, which were cery insecure and liable to capture or closure by local rulers. In short, this is almost certainly a crude forgery written by and for gullible and ignorant people.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2004
  18. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

The british were indifferent regarding who had power in SA whoever that turned out to be would have been helped by the british and the rest of the industrialized world because they had a commodity that the world wanted. So WHOEVER won the power struggle in SA would become powerful with the help of foreign money because of that commodity. Saying that having trade or treaties with whoever ruled SA means that the country that has that trade or treaty is responsible for who is in power there is more than a stretch.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2004
  19. travis Registered Senior Member

Israeli millionaire to purchase 50% of Al-Jazeera shares
    http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/9...14319_deal.html

Israeli businessman Haim Shiban intends to acquire 50% of shares of Qatar-based satellite TV channel Al-Jazeera. The channel has gained reputation after the September 11 attack in the US; it has become one of the world's leading channels providing coverage of the latest news of the Arab world. The information has been reported Saturday by a Lebanese newspaper Al-Mustakbal with reference to Israeli sources.

According to the Lebanese newspaper, for the last several months, the Israeli businessman has been having talks with the channel's owner Sheikh Khamad ben Khalifa al Tani regarding this matter.

The offer has first been made to emir about six months ago during his visit to Qatar along with American ex-president Bill Clinton. The newspaper reports that emir took the offer seriously. Both men began negotiating. However, their talks ended after emir decided to audit the channel.

According to the newspaper, Shiban has purchased a portion of American company Fox for $1.5 billion USD. In addition, last year he's become a shareholder of a German company Bru Sat 1 for 225 million Euro. He also owns 23% of shares of second Israel's channel, reports RIA "Novosti".

20. dkb218 Banned Banned

"We dont cut off hands of thieves. Our death penalties are quick, often painless, and bloodless."

Dead is dead no matter how you go.

21. Hideki Matsumoto ñ{ìñÇÃóùâ?ÇÕêSÇÃíÜÇ©ÇÁóàÇ ÈÅB Registered Senior Member

I will quote from last weeks meeting of MI5 and CSIS that I went to in Vancouver B.C. The director of MI5 started the conferance with "all Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists essentially (98.9%) are musilms", I now have to agree with this statement, unfortunatly!

22. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Uh huh......depends on ones vision of terrorism I guess:

http://g.msn.com/9SE/1?http://www.d...89c6d8d4af798373c24a3362add&POS=5&CM=WPU&CE=5

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

98.9%? I find that hard to beleive.