Jewish Media Conspiracy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Michael, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

OK, I'm not talking about the Western Media.

I thought I made that clear?

What I am saying is that Eastern and Far Eastern friends of mine have a low opinion of Islam. They get their impressions from THEIR Medias – in the EAST. They live in countries such as China, Japan, Korea, and Thailand. For the most part they are more interested in Eastern affairs. Like WWII Japanese atrocities and the like.

However, even THEY think lowly of Islam.

Don’t get me wrong, they don’t waste that much time thinking about Islam. Probably only because I like to talk religion on occasion. Otherwise I’m sure the subject of Islam would never come up – it’s just not that important to them.

Back on topic: Do we agree that China’s State-Run Media Outlets are not controlled by the Jewish? Then why is it that all Chinese I talk to about religion think lowly of Islam?

Why do people in the East think so lowly of Islam?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Undecided Banned Banned

I think two words tell us much about the current world we live in:

Group think...Japanese, or Israel media are infected with it. Same goes for the Islamic media...ignorance, arrogance, and a false sense of intellectual superiority allow rational human beings to fall into group think.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Again, that’s somewhat off topic.

I’m asking why do people think lowly of Islam in the Far East?

But, to go to your point, I would imagine that Hindu’s brutality is isolated to India. Just as Africa's is in Africa or South America's is in S. America.

Also, (at least for me) I view India’s problems in terms of a fight over land which is a leftover of British rule together with a historical animosity.

That said, I have never heard of Hindus suicide bombing Western Embassies and I have never seen a videotape of the killing of Journalists in which a Hindu rants something out about Shiva Is Great as they slice off a guys head. But, I’m sure if it were to occur we’d hear about it IN THE NEWS!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But that still doesn’t explain why Islam (over other religions) is viewed so negatively in the Far East?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Why Islam IS considered so negatively?

Someone answered Jewish Media Conspiracy.

To such an answer I Then offered a few other examples that may explain why Islam is regarded so lowly among the other religions.

Take the honor killings, anyone (including 99.9% Muslims) would think it sick and these stories needn’t a Jewish Lobby to sell. They sell themselves by virtue of the repulsive nature of the act and that it could be seen as honorable is simply astonishing. Unimaginable stories sell.

- Do you agree that Honor Killings are despicable?

- Do you think it’s amazing that killing a raped sister could be considered honorable?

- Isn’t that enough to get Media to publish it?

- Do you agree that forcing a woman to cover herself from head to toe with only a narrow slit for the eyes is amazing?

- Isn’t that enough to get Media to publish it?

- Do you think it’s amazing that women can not drive in Saudi Arabia?

- Don’t you think Iranians shouting Satan-America is quite humorous?

- Don't you think that the self proclaimed Muslims that performed suicide bombing in Indonesia last week would get media coverage?

- The killing of Buddhists Priests walking home in Thailand?

Aren’t these stories provocative enough thet Media to publish them of their own volition?

So, with all this in mind, I am asking I wonder why is Islam seen negatively by people in the East?

Jewish Conspiracy?

Maybe . .

Maybe not. . .

Maybe it is Group Think.

But I think many of the more repressive peculiarities of Islamic countries would resonate with most people from many cultures in a certain manner anyhow.

8. Roman Banned Banned

If we invaded India, we'd hear all about Indian brutality. If we invaded Germany, we'd hear all about German brutality. If we invaded China, we'd hear all about Chinese brutality.

America constantly fucks the Middle East over, so Americans wish to feel righteous in fucking smaller, weaker, poor nations for oil– we expose all the bad parts of Islamic culture to say "look, we bring them the promise of culture." Or "what's the matter with slaughtering heathen barbarians?"

Did you know if we had not invaded a soveriegn nation, no one would be loosing their heads? The Islamic world cannot keep up with Bradleys F16's, their fight is with terror and suicide bombings, their justification is religion.

How many Japanese/Thai/Chinese friends do you have? What's your sample size? Japan, if you didn't know, also went to war in Iraq. The reason why people have a negative opinion of Islam is because of all the bad shit Muslims have done in the name of Islam. But that is NOT the only reason. Islamic violence is given attention, conspiratorially or not, simply because Western civilization needs Middle Eastern oil reserves. We've been on a cultural crash course with the Middle East since WWI. Of course Islam will get a lot of attention, it HATES Western civilization.

There are really really hideous violent crimes occuring all over Africa, but we get minimal coverage of them, especially compared to what's going down in the Middle East. Ask your Asian friends what they think of the situacion in India, or South Africa.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Yes agree.

True to some extent. I don't think the ME in general is correct.

The West certainly isn’t fucking Saudi Arabia over. It’s trading with the established rulers. I Don’t think the West is fucking Iran over. Although Iran does sell about 60% of it’s oil to the Great Satan via Russia. The Americans are fucking Iraq over and should have left well enough alone. I don’t think Turkey is getting fucked over. Afghanistan and the Taliban were legitimate targets because they knowingly hosted Bin Laden and his associated attacked the US – for whatever reasons. Syria is getting fucked over? Lebanon? Israel? Egypt? United Emirates? Yemen? I don’t see how they are getting fucked over by the West?

Yes, Iraq again. I agree the US should get what they give.

Japanese: 14, Thai: 3 Chinese: 12
    However, most are highly educated so I’m not sure what the average Asian would feel. And yes, I don’t know if they are representative. It’s ironic many think similarly.

One Japanese girl I know has dated many Lebanese guys and she speaks Arabic. She does think Islam is just another form of brainwashing but she likes the guys she’s met. Same with another Japanese girl who dated a Moroccan. She liked Morocco quite a lot. The people she met treated her great and the culture was very agreeable to her – she even started learning French. She also thinks Islam is just brainwashing – no different than Christianity. I think they’d agree it’s dependant on the culture not the religion. Morocco is an agreeable culture and Saudi Arabia maybe not.

That’s a point. I am not saying that the people in the ME as individuals are any different than most anyone. I have some Lebanese, Arabic, and Persian friends. They are really no different than anyone else. And religiously, other than a higher degree of an opinion that Jew’s are up to no good – they’re really no different than Christians or Hindus or Buddhist I know. People are people.

Yes, my partner is Japanese.

Japan is building platforms in Iran against the wishes of the US and the Chinese has a small part of it’s military in Saudi Arabia guarding it’s interests there (dressed as workers of course – they’re much more subtle than the US).

This makes sense and is probably the reason why Islam is given attention in the West.

Like I said from the onset I think Islam is just like Judaism and Christianity. Talking with my Muslim friends has cemented that fact. I can hardly tell Islam apart from Christianity. They're the same to me.

Hates?

Maybe some, but I doubt most hate the West. I think many want to emulate the West. This of course is the double edge that infuriates so many people from other cultures. The pervasion of Western ideas. Of course driving a car having electricity and watching TV is quite nice.

We do talk about these. Most Asians I know want to advance. In the case of Japan they have had a culture of taking others ideas (say China) and trying to improve them. For Japanese to assimilate Western Ideas and spit out a superior product – well it’s natural. As for the Chinese, they seem to have the idea that they MUST catch up to the West - in everything. I would assume many of these guys look at India and Africa as just being primitive relative to the West. Yes, many probably would consider some ME countries to be in the same boat.

So I think we are in agreement that the negative opinion is due to the horrible actions taken in the name of Islam combined with the strategic importance of oil and has little to do with a Jewish Media Conspiracy.

10. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

“refusal to allow Singer Yusuf Islam, formerly known as Cat Stevens, into the United States on national security grounds…”

Conspiracy??? Against Islam?? No way, this is real National Security at it best.

"His plane was diverted 600 miles to a Maine airport, where Islam was questioned and detained before being sent back to Britain Wednesday."

Conspiracy?? No way… this is our newly improved intelligence services!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/22/stevens.reaction.profile/index.html

11. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Yusuf islam can go fuck himself I am glad they didn't let that asshole into the US. A public figure like him who comes out and calls for the death of an author for what he writes has no business outside of the 10th century if you ask me.

12. Roman Banned Banned

The US has supported Israel, who attacked Egypt. US supported Israel is also destroying Palestine. We also went after Iran.

True, the Saudis are our friends. I kind of get the idea that they're on a tight leash, though, and don't like it. Syria, well, we've already declared them a part of the axis of evil, haven't we? And also threatened to invade?
    Morocco's considered to be an African/European nation more than anything.

Nah, but I don't think it's a zionist conspiracy.

13. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Lest we forget - of the 19 hijackers on 9/11:

----- 15 were from Saudia Arabia

----- 0 were from Iraq

14. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

15. Bruce Wayne . Registered Senior Member

Says who? And why? because it is seen as calm and hospitable and that it is not consistent with your prejudice against Muslim countries?

:m:

16. Bruce Wayne . Registered Senior Member

Because I do not want to start believing that the big bad Muslim is trying to alter historic records here, I want to add that this view of overstreched holocaust is not only taken seriously by some Muslim, but also from the western revisionist school of thought.

These people have taken upon themselves to make sure history is truely known. I have not closely studied their ideas. But here is some info.

http://www.revisionists.com/revisionism.html

http://www.revisionists.com/

Have fun reading. You will at least be entertained.

17. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

I read this stuff back in the last millenium

18. Bruce Wayne . Registered Senior Member

You know there are other people that read the threads on sciforums other than you, don't you?

19. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

OK now you are indulging in outlandish flights of fantasy! STOP IT!!!

20. Bruce Wayne . Registered Senior Member

21. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

There is a Jewish media conspiracy. And a Christian one. And a Muslim one. And a Republican one. And a Democratic one . . . and a million others.

Every group, every family, every individual - is looking out for what is in their best interests. The good thing about having so many conspiracy's is that they ultimately pretty much cancel each other out.

22. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

BINGO!

23. Thersites Registered Senior Member

It's probably because his music is so bloody awful. One virtue of islam: it silenced him for years. It's interesting to know that the "peaceable" and "moderate" Yusuf Islam thinks murdering Salman Rushdie is a good idea.