Jesus was a Normal Homosexual Man

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by ripleofdeath, Nov 18, 2009.

1. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

LOL sniffy they have done a good job of screwing and bastardizing the sexuality of men no question.
    however we must not forget that women do this just as much only carry more of a social voice to be party to non violence.
    anti gay is violence against non violent people which is why women adhere to it more soo than men while women also recognize the victimization of homosexual men as they too have been sexually victimized for centuries.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sniffy Banned Banned

I think we all do a pretty good job of bastardising and victimising one another or attempting to at least. I think it is about time we started to think about why the heckle doodle that is.

Hint: Not much at all to do with religion (although some USE religion to justify it) and an awful lot to do with BEING HUMAN! And being HUMAN has an awful lot to do with BEING ANIMALS if you get my drift...... but we gots brains and communication skills....so maybe we can work something out... or just be content with the fact that we are HUMAN and occasionally nashty ones at that.

And without our religions sanctifying us.....Oh GOD. We're humans!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

heckle doodle Yeah Nah.... yeah !

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

ripleofdeath;

How do you know this, especially as there are 18 years of his life unaccounted for?

Apart from not being married (no interest in women doesn't count as you could not possibly know this), what is the convincing factor in your theory.

My thought is that you are trying to belittle Jesus, specifically to get under the skins of Christians, and people who believe Jesus was a spiritual man.
    But I think the fact that you have chosen to call him 'homosexual' to do this, shows what you really think of male homosexuality on a sub-consious level, and is propbably the concensus of all who are not homosexual on a similar level.

jan.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i think that it's a really good idea to be discriminating when choosing a mate. but with all the important and relevant things to consider, i do not think that choice should be made based on any physical characteristic. in my experience, if you love and respect and admire and trust someone for what is on the inside, then the outside stuff works itself out gloriously.

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i like what you've said here very much and i agree with you. from what i know of jesus, he loved everyone just the same, as does god, regardless of any physical characteristic such as gender, race, height, weight, hair color...or any thoughts or behaviors they might possess or display.

male sexuality doesn't have to be defined as rape, and women don't have to be victims. i've experienced both sides of this coin, so i know that.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

In other words, Jan, Christians don't want their idol's character to be sullied in any way, despite the fact you or anybody else knew anything about him, if he even existed, of course.

Your statement demonstrates only your gullibility, selfishness and patronage.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

What YOU know about Jesus? You mean to tell us that your conversations with god were not with Jesus, too? If he was the son of god, why wouldn't you be speaking with him, too?

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

well, if we're talking about freedom here, and a lack of inhibition, may i point out that inhibition is the very basis for hetero and/or homo sexuality. :bugeye:

yes

how about common sense? a hand is a hand, a leg is a leg, a mouth is a mouth. for the most part, human beings' bodies are not that different. so why bother substituting assholes for vaginas and dildos and fingers for penises?

it wasn't that funny.

it's extremely common and mainstream to use sexual devices. trust me here, as when i tell people i don't, they look at me like i'm an alien. here i thought a silver bullet was a can of coors light.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i disagree. i think it is a legitimate question. and i don't hold hostility towards anyone anymore. it's all been beaten out of me. lol...i'm like a tamed horse.

i don't dehumanize her; i love her very much. and i appreciate the enlightenment i've received from knowing her.

i opened up my mind. oh i know, that's unheard of!

obviously there is some relative repulsion going on, otherwise there would be no preference.

why? i'm a vegan. i don't eat dogs, cats, cows, pigs, or chickens. and i think trent reznor is an ass.

no i don't. i don't think anyone should want to or not want based on an inherent physical trait. i think it should be a little more cognitive than that.

all men should do that. but don't you see that those who are sexually oriented DO judge people according to their sexual potential?

why is it that the equal opportunity stops when it comes to sex?

why should that ever be the case tiassa?

i think it's a mindset...a perception.

13. sniffy Banned Banned

Q when you speak to somebody's father are you also necessarily speaking to his son at the same time? To test your well thought out theory about this I suggest you ring up a friend's father and have a conversation. I suggest you then ring his son and carry on the conversation that you were having with his father.

Oh and unless you can get into Lori 7's head or shoes you have know idea to whom she may be talking at any given time. Or to whom she thinks she may be talking to at any given time.

Just felt like pointing that out, for some reason.

14. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

But is Jesus and God not one and the same thing?

The Father The Son and The Holy Smoke I mean Ghost.

15. sniffy Banned Banned

Why not substitute assholes for vaginas, and dildos for fingers and mouths for anything? Have you thought that there might be different kinds of sensations associated with each? Are you that lacking in imagination? And.....at the end of the day what does it matter to you what other people do with their arses fingers, dildos and mouths? Should they have an interest in what you do with yours and vice versa?

I'm inclined to say 'no' to both.

16. sniffy Banned Banned

I have no idea. I don't give it much thought but I did find Qs assertion quite amusing.

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yeah sniffy, when you figure out that comparing the delusions of theists to reality, anything goes with religion.

Lori's insane, she hears voices and talks back to them and pretends she's talking with a god. It's very sad that she doesn't get professional help but it's clear she isn't talking with a father, a son, or a holy ghost.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i don't think you should be allowed to assert that i'm insane on a public forum if you can't confirm that via professional diagnosis. which of course you can not. i have had experiences that you can not and will not fathom. and yes, some of those have tried my mind quite a bit. but those experiences did in fact occur, and i will venture to say that if i were insane, they wouldn't have tried my mind at all. and if i were insane, the manifestations of such would be evident in my life. they are not.

your accusations are a product of your own insecurities.

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

it's a discussion forum sniffy. :shrug:

20. draqon Banned Banned

There is a mistake in this thread's title somehow word "normal" was typed in there, it should not be there.

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Then, you shouldn't present yourself as being insane.

I probably can't, but a professional certainly would.

That is correct.

"Physician, heal thyself"

Sure Lori, feel free to analyze your neuroses. Then, you can tell us all about invisible gods, aliens and all the other insane ramblings you've provided.

They are a produce of your posts and nothing else.

22. sniffy Banned Banned

No, really?

OK then answer my question..why shouldn't people substitute fingers assholes and dildos for pensises and vaginas...?

23. sniffy Banned Banned

I manage to figure a lot out for myself. I certainly don't need any help from you. But as you mentioned delusions even us athiests have delusions....

She may well be talking out of her arse just like you because if she needs proferssional help you probably do too.