Japanese solution?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by universaldistress, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

STOP TALKING TO HIM! Every time someone response to him, no matter the response he will be encouraged to post again!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I agree!!!!! The ONLY way to get him to shut up is to completely ignore him, then - and ONLY then - he will go back to his parents or somewhere else to get the attention he craves.

The only other alternative is for someone here to lock him away in a padded area in order to prevent him from pushing his garbage onto those who are actually trying to learn something. DISinformation is FAR worse than no information!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gator Jim Registered Member

Thanks for that update. I was no longer directly associated with Licensing or the site operations by the time this started to happen. Definitely a major step in the right direction. By then I was involved in design reviews, safety analyses and QA for NRC facilities in Ohio and Idaho.

Jim

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gator Jim Registered Member

Binding energy release is the primary component of the pure energy released and it is by way of the gamma photons.

Radiation is attenuated by water. Alpha within 1 mm, beta within 1 cm and gamma by what is known as the halving thickness of the medium it is passing through. For water this is 7.2 inches. Because attenuation is exponential, the intensity of the stream of gamma photons i[sub]n[/sub] = i[sub]at source[/sub]/2[sup]n[/sup], where n is the number of halving thicknesses.

n Attenuation Factor
    0 1 This is at the source and there is no attenuation
    1 1/2
    2 1/4
    3 1/8
    4 1/16
    5 1/32
    6 1/64
    7 1/128
    8 1/256
    9 1/512
    10 1/1024
    20 1/1,048,576

The intensity at 7 halving thicknesses (50 inches of water) is less than 1% of what it is adjacent to the source. At 10 halving thicknesses (72 inches [6 feet] of water) the intensity is less than 1 thousandth of the source. At 20 halving thicknesses (144 inches [12 feet] of water) the intensity is less than 1 millionth of the source.

Radioactive material in water is subject to the physical and chemical processes that apply to the molecules in contact with water, including erosion, dissolving into the water, and chemical reactions with the water. This sets up the possibilities for radioactive isotopes to be relocated by water currents, evaporation and wind to be deposited elsewhere where they can get into the food chain.

8. Kumar Registered Senior Member

9. Kumar Registered Senior Member

It is bit surprising. Is it differance due to different type of elctrons exist OR different quantity/numbers of electrons?

However electrons moving to different orbits/energy levels may also suggest that they may be holding different energy levels. It it so?

10. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Sorry but everyone can contribute, in spritual sense--God is omnipresent, omnisient & omnipotent. So all can have such qualities--so can contribute--obiously if he is pure.

11. Kumar Registered Senior Member

In view of conservation of mass and in view of elementary particles should not be further divided, can't we say that energy released due to nuclear fission if just binding energy which keep elementary particles bound in bigger particles? Can elementary particles be further divided & converted into energy/force? I think no. If so, we can say that it is binding energy exothermic like what we get when we convert bigger molecule into smaller molecule or bigger particle into smaller particle in this sense. Is it not so?

Suppose if we keep radioactive material in distilled water, will it still behave in a manner told by you? Regards.

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Not correct. While anyone can contribute, those contributions should be factual - not fantasy, which is what HE contributes. Practically *everything* he posts is false. Would you think it was fine if he was teaching your child nonsense??? I don't think so.

13. Kumar Registered Senior Member

It is very difficult to certify factual esp. when science is not yet absolute & final. Still take that whatever suits you & ignore other things.

14. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Read only
    It certainly seems that because you lack understanding every one esle is supposed to have the same lack of understanding, if not then they are wrong or can not figure out simple conclusions and are a ignorant sort in your mental view point Read-Only.
    As far as children are concerned, just because you may be in contact with children or have children and you feel protective does not mean that what ever you think about some object or person is true. so try to gain your senses. Just like the child you have not figured out if a electron has mass or not but you have obviously been taught that a electron does not have mass, even so their remains a argument amounest thinkers as to condition of mass for a electron,and the photon. one thing is for certain the electron is of existance.

Are you Joining the Slander group Forum, Read-Only

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  15. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Kumar
    Yes, different orbits or oreintations of electrons require a difference in energy levels, there is variation within the motion of a electron and so energy must adjust with that motion. At least to the circumstane that it is kept within the confines of the nucleous binding attraction for the electron.
    A example would be a Beta radiation, beta radiation are simular to electrons but have much more energy and also mass, beta radiation is relased when neutrons decay (Beta radiation appears to be thought of by many as being just energy and not mass, a agrument that exist to give the final definition to what energy and mass are and thier seperation).
    Electrons gain or lose mass when they are captured by a atomic element, when electrons are excited they also gain mass, at which time they find new orbits around the atoms nucleous.

Electrons before they are captured by atoms, have different masses. There are different quanities of electrons and different types of electrons. The main difference in types of electrons would be the frequency of the electron, or cycle of its formation (mass and frequency are two conditions that travel togeather determining the electron preformance, additionally thier is resistance as well being secondary). More than one type of electron can exist within a atom, mainly with atomic elements above Bromine their are different types of electrons co-existing.

Different types and number of electrons exist, as well as those that are changed by the nucleous of the atom.

In JAPAN at the Nuclear Facility the Background of Electron Chemistry is repalcing the release of energy by radiation by the spent fuel pool and the Reactors making it easier for Isotopes to find a stabler state of formation and release Radiation less frequently.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  16. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Intresting. When electons can move to different energy levels, it looks quite obious there can be difference in them. However I feel at basic level(when no outside energy is there), all electrons should be same. But it look bit impossible that electrons don't get outer energy because current environmental exposures. So if different energies are allways applied from environment, it should be possible that electrons can always be different under current environment. Simutaniously, it can also be thought that this effect may also change internal environment/charge in nuclous. Ok?

Can you tell that what is the electron state when emmited photon/wave from it is at midline state?

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Rabon, the truth is that I and most everyone here know far more about atomic physics - and science in general - than you do. I'm perfectly aware that electrons are very real subatomic units and NEVER said nor implied otherwise. So I don't know WHERE you picked up that bit of GARBAGE except from the shallow depths of your own mind.

Despite what the calendar says, it's very easy to see that you are still the same smug, self-centered, spoiled, ignorant little kid you always were. You claim to be a genius and to have been taught by high-ranking military officers. BUNK!!! The truth is that you could not get along in school with other kids and HAD to be home-schooled because the schools wouldn't take you.

You have a near-insane obsession with numbers and your home-schooling was mostly a failure. It was barely enough to get you an equivalent high school diploma but did nothing to ass to your intelligence NOR provided you with the tools you need in order to get by in social settings.

Yes, I know a LOT about you personally - you and your mental and social problems. Shall I go on or (hopefully) that is enough to get you to stop posting your nonsense here.

18. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Here is some thing that Japanese residents near the Fukushima Nuclear Facility would want to know about, the enviromental imapct of running a Nuclear Facility.
    The Normal range of area disturbance or reactance when operating a Nuclear Facility is 57 miles radius. A little bit larger than the current evacuation range.
    It would normal to exspect some disturbance or change within the radius of 57 miles, this area being 10,207 square miles total, with 5,103 miles on land and 5,103 miles of sea water, has now returned to a enviromental state that was before the begining of the nuclear Facilities first operation and construction. For about 40 years the area has been under the enviromental stress of operating the Nuclear Facility,of which it has effected 3.31158812 gram of the biocycle in the area. most residents of the area are probally used to it, and when they move to areas out side of the area will show differences in biological preformance, such as PH activity. It comes to be about 4,867,205,347 cell operating in cycle or that will be effect by the change in background energy.

The Range exstends to Sendi,Hitach,Aizuwakamatsu and Nasushiobara cites.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And still you persist in this "final and absolute" nonsense.

There's nothing "interesting" about Rabon's posts except from a psychological perspective.

But you appear to be approaching his level of ignorance in science.

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That would be fine - except for people like you who don't know WHAT to ignore!

And I repeat - practically EVERYTHING he says is nonsense! Yet you are apparently either foolish enough or undereducated to the point that you actually BELIEVE what he's telling you - and that's very, very sad.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Read-only, and Dywyddyr

You two certainly do post a list of slanders, without makeing and post that exist to be productive for japan. Just about everything the two you have posted have been false in all pretense.

At any rate I will eventually in time stop posting, and go and return to formating Chemistry for the Solar System. Which was interupted by the News of the Nuclear Accident and Earthquake. But i might have to work a malfunctioning nuclear reactor on Mars, so paying attention to this Nuclear accident will brush up my senses

I assume that you two will still being doing less productive things, Perhaps Making slanders against people on the web site, while you pronunce you precision at science.

I was just thinking that it would take at least a month to construct a GUNDAM UNIT for Nuclear Facility work. I will be busy soon enough.(next it might be a International Space Station emergency)

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  22. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well,Kumar
    I am not sure altogeather what you mean.

If you mean can i produce the mathamatical data that defines the spectrum of the Nuclear Reactor, for example so that it can be read by a infared detector.?

DwayneD.L.Rabon

23. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Simply, I was trying to tell about electrons at different states of energy levels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.