It is OK to be gay?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cosmictraveler, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

It does not apply in the same manner. A healthy heterosexual male and straight female are lovers, and the female to a gay Man is only a tool, but they hold no emotional attachment, surely you see this?

I love Women, Women are great, but Men who act like Womena aren't, they're just freaks.

It may be natural (which you haven't proved), but as I've said something must've caused it.
    Yes, Humans are meant to be straight. This is seen all around us. Your dick fits perfectly into a pussy, not into another dick (sorry to be so graphic)
    Sperm + Eggs= Baby

I think all animals are SUPPOSED TO BE straight, but something must've made them gay. We simply must find out and change it.

You seem to equate disgust with fear. I am disgusted by them, not afraid of them.
    Yes, they are cowards. Can they not accept what they are?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Some things are wrong nonetheless. According to your logic, we should legalize cocaine.....but oh wait, that would spread and everything

Also, they do harm to the society in terms of culture and such.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

What about bisexuality? Is it only gay men that offend you or gay women do as well?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I don't like homosexuals, that applies to men and women. I think it is the wrong course of action to take, and merely wrong in practice. How can a man not be turned on by Adriana Lima, geez!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Says who?

No one said it was.

This is not just about you. There are going to be people out there that simply do not feel comfortable about homosexuals teaching their children. And what’s this about transsexuals? You wouldn’t mind a manly woman with a dick teaching your children? Seriously? I find that really hard to believe.

I don’t think anyone here is saying that homosexuals are bad people, your friend sounds like a lovely person. But since he is gay there will be some that would feel uncomfortable about leaving their children with him. The why is not important here, it is vital for the ‘enlightened’, ‘progressive’, self-righteous brigade to appreciate there are those that are not happy with having this sort of stuff rammed down their throats.

Cool. It’s no ones business.

The homosexual issue does not simply revolve around sexual partners, its about the whole homosexual lifestyle (including gay marriages, gays adopting etc.) and its impact on society.

Anyway, why can’t parents have a say into who teaches their children? If some parents feel a teacher will have a negative impact on their children then they have every right to make a fuss. No good parent would just sit back and let it be. If a female teacher was a slag and lead what I considered a questionable lifestyle, I wouldn’t be too happy, the lifestyle and standing of teachers is extremely important. Parents have every right to make a fuss about teachers and they do have considerable power e.g. they can raise any issue with the school governors.

The parents do not have a duty to the school teachers, the school cannot make such demands.

Again, who said such a thing?

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Are you saying if I told you constantly - that homosexuality is good- you would abandon your desire for women in favor of men? :crazy:

10. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Cocaine is an highly addictive drug, are you saying being gay is a highly addictive drug? I dont think that gay would "spread and everything"

11. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Look at the bigger picture Sam - in the current care-free, ‘enlightened’ and ‘progressive’ environment we find ourselves in, there is a clear danger. Youngsters these days are not rigorously cautioned against cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, sex or from being dickheads, youngsters are free and there are almost no barriers. Heterosexuals won’t suddenly become attracted to people of the same sex if they are told that gay sex is great or that boys suck dick the best, but they would probably become more susceptible to experimenting…

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Norsefire:

So what? That doesn't make homosexuality wrong or bad.

What, in particular, disgusts you?

How many gay friends do you have? Do you actually know any gay people personally?

But cancer victims want a cure. Gay people do not consider themselves to be ill. So, homosexuality is obviously not considered a disorder.

Your argument is like saying having blue eyes is a disorder, just because most people don't have blue eyes.

Suppose you had had such a teacher. Would you have "turned gay", do you think?

Who said all humans are "supposed to be straight"? Allah?

What's wrong with accepting diversity?

Do you accept people with blue eyes? Are they not freaks of nature, too?

Try genetics.

Your dick fits nicely into a bottom, too, apparently. In fact, it fits nicely into all kinds of things - vacuum cleaners, your hand, a mouth, etc. So, are people meant to have sex with vacuum cleaners, or are you equally disgusted by that? What about masterbation? Does that disgust you? Oral sex?

13. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Good arguement, you've stumped me on that one!

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

That's a good point. How natural is it to stuck your privates in a mouth full of teeth? The teeth seem to say 'do not enter' and you can't impregnate someone that way. It just screams unnatural!

15. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

I don't think it’s natural at all. Just as placing the male part into someone’s bottom is not natural. I am no expert on this subject but the woman’s part seems to have all the right qualities for this sort of activity.

I apologise for the vulgar language used in my earlier posts.

Edit:

I'm not sure about this. People that do that type of thing have to use lubricant, and I think it can be painful. Let’s not even talk about the issues regarding hygiene.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so the only sexual activity you have ever had is penile/vaginal?

17. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

This thread is about whether it is 'okay to be gay'.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  18. Kadark Banned Banned

With regards to anal sex (from wiki):

Anal sex exposes participants to two principal dangers: infections, due to the high number of infectious microorganisms not found elsewhere on the body, and physical damage to the anus and the rectum due to their vulnerability.

Recent reports have documented that risky behavior is on the rise among men who have sex with men. Likewise, among men who have sex with women, a 1992 study of socially and sexually active Puerto Rican men indicated that of the more than 40% who reported having anal sex with women, very few had used condoms.

Infectious diseases

Among the diseases with which anal sex is associated are HIV, anal cancer, typhoid fever and various diseases associated with the infectious nature of fecal matter or sexual intercourse in general. Among these are: Amoebiasis; Chlamydia; Cryptosporidiosis; E. coli infections; Giardiasis; Gonorrhea; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; Herpes simplex; Human papillomavirus; Lymphogranuloma venereum; Pubic lice; Salmonellosis; Shigella; Syphilis; Tuberculosis.

HIV/AIDS

The high concentration of white blood cells around the rectum, together with the risk of cuts to the rectum and that one of the functions of the rectum is to absorb fluid, increases the risk of HIV transmission because the HIV retrovirus reproduces within the immune system's T-cells/CD4 cells. Use of condoms and other precautions are a medically recommended way to lessen risk of infections. Unprotected receptive anal sex is the most risky sexual behavior in terms of HIV transmission.

Physical damage

Physical damage to the rectum and anus can manifest as generalized ano-rectal trauma, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and rectal prolapse. An insufficient amount of lubricant can make it especially painful or injurious. Damage is more likely if intercourse is forcible or aggressive, if alcohol or other drugs have dulled sensitivity, if communication is poor, or if technique is clumsy.

Incontinence

Incontinence has also been reported; the result of the anal sphincter losing its tonus.[37] However a 1997 study published in the American Journal of Gastenerology found no difference in levels of incontinence between homosexual men who engaged in anal sex and heterosexual men who did not, and severely criticised an earlier 1993 study published in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine which had found that fourteen out of a sample of forty men receiving anal intercourse experienced episodes of frequent anal incontinence for its inclusion of flatulus in its definition of incontinence. Tristan Taormino argues in her book The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women that proper technique, clear communication, and mutual consent can reduce the risk of incontinence.

Cancer

Most cases of anal cancer are related to infection with the human papilloma virus. The incidence of the disease has jumped 160% in men and 78% in women in the last thirty years, according to a 2004 American study. The increase is attributed to changing trends in sexual behavior and tobacco use. Current use of tobacco increased the incidence of anal cancer four-fold, while a history of multiple sex partners (fifteen or more) or receptive anal sex increased the incidence seven-fold.

Doesn't look all that safe and normal to me.

19. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Why should you worry about this? It is them and not you!

20. Kadark Banned Banned

The money and resources to care for their hazardous lifestyle does not grow on trees.

21. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

True, but they should be the ones paying for those resources! It is their life that they are living.

22. Kadark Banned Banned

Yeah, should being the key word. Too bad things don't work that way.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Kadark:

So don't do it!

What has this got to do with being homosexual? It's not as if only gay people have anal sex.