It is always dark, Light is an illusion and not a thing!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by theorist-constant12345, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

As well as being explained on every forum he's posted on. This whole subject is not new for him.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

maybe I will give up on the reflection thing. hmmmm

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Can anyone prove we do not see in the dark by temporal night vision yet?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

We can prove that we see by photons stimulating the rods and cones in our eyes. We can prove that animals that can "see in the dark" see the same way, by having more sensitive eyes. We can prove that in absolute darkness no animal can see with their eyes.

Since there's no good definition of "temporal night vision" no one can prove anything about it, just as you can't prove anything about my "energy is intangible" theory.

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not moaning in the least [you seem to be doing a good job at that] and just telling it the way it is.
    The relevant question was explained by me and others to you more then once at least a dozen or so pages back.

9. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Energy is intangible , I have no idea what that means, so could not comment, is there a thread to look at and comment?

10. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

yes but I feel the relevance of the other species , seeing it as light at nigh compared to us, adds strong value of logic, when you are saying it is light, that could well be just perceived image by the mind and illusion, a very good illusion at that , that does question the doubt of the nature of light.

11. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

yes exactly, a detector, the difference is their detectors have more of a detection[added element to the component]
    they can see lower levels of light radiation.
    as for humans, do not have this capability of detection.
    again, because it's not in the the chromosome to tell the construction to build that added element to our component.
    what you are saying is, we see the light but it is dark.[not light at all]
    that would mean, we actually have " night vision" instead of regular vision.
    you are contradicting yourself [along with many other incorrect things] when you say humans do too.
    but if we both have night vision, then we ,cat and human, would see as the same in any element, dark or light
    since we do not see the same as the cat, that also means, that's incorrect.

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

see post #408

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You are making it hard for me to believe that you are not just trying to be funny.

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Now you know how people feel reading your theories.

paddoboy likes this.
  15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Bingo!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

[I was quietly waiting for him to bite

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

]

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You misunderstand what I am saying, by not referring to the word I use of temporal night vision, temporal being time related, revolution timing of the planet or timing by the suns motion compared to Earth that moves us into or out of the EM radiation.

Either way now, the mods do not deem what I have to be enough to remain an alternative theory. Before long I will be in the cesspool. I do like this forum, so on that basis alone, I will drop my idea, because I do not want a ban.

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Sounds like a convenient cop-out to me. But at least it would put an end to all this foolishness!

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

''THE wave function has collapsed – permanently. A new approach to quantum mechanics eliminates some of its most famous oddities, including the concept of quantum objects being both a wave and a particle, and existing in multiple states at once.

In short, the approach removes the wave function and demotes the equation that describes it. In its place are a huge but finite number of ordinary, parallel worlds, whose jostling explains the weird effects normally ascribed to quantum mechanics.''

Maybe you want to reconsider my idea....

And entanglement is a different heat signature to sight.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Nope.

20. Forceman May the force be with you Registered Senior Member

Light is conceived as a part of this universe as central to this universe because of background radiation and as central to the curvature of the space-time plane. A change in light propagation from stars would mean a change in light propagation of the sun which varies because it is a yellow dwarf but it emits more white light than yellow light. Light is always being subtracted and the light that time perceives doesn't come from the stars and is not of this universe. It's origin is from outside the universe where it's hot and there is no gravitational constant.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

22. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

And I will never give up on this idea. And one day I will work out a way to prove it with evidence in hard form.

23. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That is precisely why you are unable to learn science. When an idea has been shown to be wrong you must reject it and move on or you will not progress. You are mired in the mud and refuse to move on - too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.