It all began with a farm...

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Mar 7, 2005.

1. WANDERER Banned Banned

water
    Abuse?
    I never considered myself abused.

What made me feel special is when I discovered that most people were idiots exaggerating themselves, when I was being honest.
    You know, a world of Bob’s.
    That’s when I started feeling special.

And you know what…I was right.
    I am special. (Special Olympics joke will follow)

Me and my dad shared in this. Only for different reasons.
    He couldn’t even watch a lion hunt down a gazelle without tearing up.

I wouldn’t say “unproductive”. I guess it depends what you mean by productive.

The world never told me such a thing.
    The concept of ‘child abuse’ is a recent one and one that didn’t exist where I grew up.

I didn’t hear the term ‘child abuse’ until I was in my early twenties.

I believed and still believe that my high morals made me a victim.

I used to defend anyone that would get picked on and made myself a target in the process.
    I gave that up a looooong time ago.

Now I help and defend people that do the same for me or people I judge will appreciate my actions.

Nothing wrong with them only they must be doled out more carefully and shown more tentatively.

I was never inconsistent.
    What I say and do and what I think are two different things.

You perceive an inconsistency because I choose to display different parts of my self in different ways to different people at different times.
    All these parts are reconciled with a center. My center is my business.
    But you are free to speculate.

My greatest abuse has been at the hands of society and not from where you would like to think.

I’ve never been a victim of violence. Unless you take the few times my parents beat on me or you believe that stuff about my dad hanging me on a tree from my penis.

I was always able to defend myself physically and I had a demeanour that didn’t tolerate shit for too long.

But psychological abuse has been a problem. I always saw too much for my own good. I always understood the motives.
    Call it sensitivity, call it fragility –as my cousin does- but that’s what I am.

Bingo!
    Then I tuned into a rock.
    Very little stirs my emotions these days. Except if I Will it to or allow it to.

I don’t consider myself a victim, I consider myself a prisoner.

I do cry.
    Especially when someone kicks me in the nuts.

By the way the subject matter is written at the top of the page.
    I am not the subject matter, although I do appreciate the gesture.

Xev
    Uhhhh...this is the internet.

Were you the one that said Fuck you, also?
    ‘Cause I’m thinking it.

Nice suggestion, I’ll be right back……………….Ah, that’s better.

...............I like you too............by the way.

-Bob-
    I’ll let my alter ego deal with you.
    If goofyfish stops deleting my posts that is.

The system saves you again, Bob.
    You’d be my bitch otherwise. A pot-bellied, ugly, moronic bitch, but mine nonetheless.

Hey look, someone on subject.
    gendanken
    I don’t see the problem.

One states that there’s discordance between environment and evolution, the other mentions how luck participates in choosing who is considered fit and who not, when the environment is in continuous flux.

For instance, being a passive, stupid, nincompoop with little intellectual ability and even less physical strength might seem like a disadvantage for an earlier environment, but when Bob was born these were exactly the traits necessary to make him successful.

Ergo, where Bob would have perished in another environment, in this one he flourishes and reproduces and is given authority and rights and privileges.
    Is it any wonder that he defends the status quo so vehemently? This is the only environment he would have mattered in any way.

Why don’t you tell me and get it over with?

Where have I ever exalted myself?
    What you read between the lines in your problem, not mine.

Besides preference and necessity, as I’ve told your sister, are two different things.

I can wow the sheeple, but I lack the patience to really take advantage of their stupidity.
    That’s my weakness.

And there’s a difference between having the ability to do something and purposefully refusing to.
    'I can dance but refuse to' is not the same as 'I can’t dance and so I sit this one out and I make fun of all the dancers' or 'I can’t dance but join in anyways and look like an idiot'.

Why would I use "manipulative guile" on an internet forum where I can come to vent, release steam and say the things I can't in real life?

Have you mistaken my internet persona for the real me?
    We could meet and you would never suspect it was me.
    Unless you offered trust.

Yes I can see how your ego is kept in check….MY QUEEN!!!

Too funny!

Do I speak on their behalf?
    Am I here to lead a rebellion or to wake up the brain-dead? No!
    Am I here to change things? No. The only things I want to change are in me and on me and the things I care about.

The absence of a warm meal doesn’t make the cold one more palatable.

The ’this is the best of all possible worlds’ doesn’t cut it.

But you misunderstand. I’m not seeking alternatives or utopia; I’m unveiling what I keep hidden in a place where the consequences don’t matter to me.

The world that doesn’t touch me can go to hell.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. -Bob- Insipid Fool Registered Senior Member

....drumroll....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hey, don't be thinking you're special.

I am also persecuted by the iron fist of Goofyfish

(If you're listening Goofy, I didn't really mean that one).

When Bob was born he was a pathetic lump of shit, like all the other babies. His mother made him the man he is today.

His potbelly depends more on his fondness for Coca-Cola than his genetic makeup.

He doesn't need to be physically fit, unless he wants to attract the opposite sex or be a little bit more healthy than usual. Isn't that a good thing? Why should he waste his time with that shit?

Actually, modern man tends to be taller than typical height of a medieval person. Blame it on genes, or just better nutrition, who the hell knows?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Alter Ego Banned Banned

Bob
    Funny.
    But Bob, you shouldn’t have used your own personal photos here.
    Some degree of anonymity is essential.

Bob doesn’t even need to exercise him mind, because the system does that for him.

He only uses it to figure out the shortest distance to the fridge and to come up with clever excuses for his fat ass.
    Something that would preferably flatter him in the process, like:

I’m fat because I got a woman.

That’s one of my favourites.
    It exonerates ones self but also hints at a success the other might not live up to. It also insinuates that the only reason to be in shape is to get laid and since he gets laid often he doesn’t need to see his penis.

gendanken
    You know what’s sad?
    It’s a, supposed, woman using the internet to feel better about herself.
    It’s someone that never makes any particular stand on anything nor says anything personal or near to her heart but only limits herself to abstraction and to psychoanalyzing others or insinuating her distinction without proving it.

It’s someone that makes a conceited effort to keep her self hidden because she feels she might be hurt or seen for what she really is.
    Ashamed of something my Queen?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Bob,
    So that Bobs' body doesn't fall apart from lack of maintenance.

Your health is like a glass ball. You may be able to drop it a few times without breaking it, but once its broken, thats it.

8. Absolute Registered Member

this post is for wanderer,

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU
    SPRITUS SANCTI SPRITUS SANCTI EN NAMINUS DEO

9. -Bob- Insipid Fool Registered Senior Member

What can I say, I felt like being honest. Here on the internet, I can be myself without fear of reprisal. You could talk to me in real life and not even know the real (internet) me.

You would prefer that he works to get in shape and spends large quantities of time and money just so he can look good and get a woman?

That's even more pathetic, I think.

That physical ability no longer means anything is a good thing. It gives more power to people with mental and social ability.

The nerd always wins. Its a law of nature. The modern day human race, is descended from nerds. Out of all the early variants of man, Homo Sapiens was the nerdly, weak and gangly one. Neanderthals wrestled wild Bison for a living, for fucks sake.

The pattern repeats often. The soft underbelly of the mouse wins over the scaly armor of the dinosaur.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

New low, Wanda

You know, and I know, and they know you’ve enamored the notion of being the first.
    You know, and I know, and they know you make a habit of maligning the second.

But your new ammunition was calling thosenot skilled as you in social chatter a fearful idiot.
    Right?
    And now the over-socialized, you hold in contempt.

This is blatant incoherence- oh but wait, you meant to do this.
    Its not Wesmorris writing your posts, its you ensuring it all goes ‘as planned’.

But then again this is the internet….

Are you stupid or just kinky?
    Far from.
    I think you've done it all your life, but only worked on dumb people.
    So much so, boy can't stop.

Like all crackwhores, confused, dishonest, addicted...
    Correct me, love.
    But weren’t you the one gloating that people in the real have always admired your wit, clueless as to your manipulating them?

Wasn't it you? Or have I been masturbating to books again, and confusing my Corsicans?

HA!
    Nice try.
    My ego- an extension, unfettered, pissy, loving, secure, insatialbe lust for life.

Yours- a metaphysical tumor.

Aren't you the guy that hates quoting books?
    Durant:
    "Unchecked by objective observation, his fancy is free to wander in the airy realms of metaphysics. At his height here, he may become a genius; at his lowest he is an intellectual- not a thinker, but a man who only thinks. As civilization develops, and life become fatiguingly complex, and physical ability becomes less vital to survival, every city is crowded with these shifting, self-gnawing souls"

Gnaw away.
    You're nothing new, the dregs of society are as filled with you as they are the bourgeoisie and the non- only difference is you're the only modern 'rebel' I’ve crossed that's claimed to be it.
    Least Linkinpark gets paid for it.

I mean really, to read the simple lines 'smart people don't breed. Stupid fucks do" bloated into wordy, wordy....words...is torture.
    But to hear a ~philosopher~ spiel on genes and memes, blatantly ignorant of the first for the sake of pet theory, is just annoying.

Hilarious.

Like tribe members? Spent a little too long recruiting, eh?
    Oh.
    But you meant that to happen. You're always in control.
    Its always cute finding the one lying and the one being lied to, are the same person.
    Its a meal nonetheless.

You're more than welcome to migrate to, say- Calcutta, and have something to really bitch about.

Where you've been useful is in illustrating the stupidity of having a blog.
    You fraud.

And let's not forget the part about where I so angrily salute the wonders of our planet.
    Because you know, otherwise in place of using the interet for esteem I'd actually use it to vent my noble impotence. And fuck with sock puppets just to scratch myself.

Fucking Pu-rick.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I used to lick the hepes off my dada.
    So?

11. Alter Ego Banned Banned

gendanken
    Little girl has been chittery chattering, chittery chattering.
    How would you know?
    But the story is half told and one sided.

What’s incoherent is your attempt to put me into your test tubes and warming over the Bunsen burner.

Are you asking for an ass kicking, like the last one I gave you, my queen?
    You know the one that forced you to PM me.
    Shall I tell you about you now?
    Is that how it works?
    Do you get off on it? Is this the only way you can relate to people?

Why don’t you ever speak about anything personal? Why the endless thrust and parry? Shall I tell you?

A little of both.

I have?
    But I could never take advantage of you, my queen.
    You are far too smart for the likes of me.

You do it by seeing vampires in every hollow.
    Then if one flies out you say: “There! I knew it!”

Sometimes a horse begs you to ride it, even if you never intended to.

But of course. You are the glorious, noble, unfettered one.
    You have no motives, no guile, no fear.
    You are a thing on your own, a miraculous event of uniqueness.
    How can you stand the solitude of your greatness?

Is this why you come here, spewing anger and insult?
    Proof of your humility and your stable indifference.
    You, my dear, are so healthy. so full of love and life.
    Yea, riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Everything you choose to see in me, I’ve given you willingly.

You hide and make sniper attacks from the heights of your desolation.
    Have you ever spoken from the heart? Have you ever expressed an opinion from your inner soul? Have you ever started a topic that speaks about who you are and what you want to be?
    No.
    You prefer commenting on others and keeping the blinds up so nobody sees you naked.
    Are you that ugly? I wonder.

Pretty.
    Here’s another:
    “Mine is a most peaceable disposition. My wishes are: a humble cottage with a thatched roof, but a good bed, good food, the freshest milk and butter, flowers before my window, and a few fine trees before my door; and if God wants to make my happiness complete, he will grant me the joy of seeing some six or seven of my enemies hanging from those trees. Before their death I shall, moved in my heart, forgive them all the wrong they did me in their lifetime. One must, it is true, forgive one’s enemies - but not before they have hanged.”
    Heine (Gendanken und Einfalle {Section 1}.)

Let's exchange some more quotes. It's fun.
    I'll wait 'till you look some up.

I never claimed to be a rebel. That’s a label thrust upon me.
    But I love how you use what you think you know about me, against me.

No, I am not unique or special, like you. I guess I’ll have to live with that.
    But I am charming.

Hey moron! Where did I say that?
    Where?

Quote me another book, use a few flowery words but don’t put words in my mouth to support your stupidity.
    Where is invert_nexus anyways?
    Shouldn’t he be here by now?

Then move on, bitch!
    Do you feel the need to drop in everywhere to not prove your greatness and indifference?

Didn’t you read water, I was abused and this caused me to turn on myself. Just trying to pick up the pieces.
    If only I could have been as strong as you.

Why, bitter? Because I didn’t accept you into my club?
    Bitch, if I wanted another guy in my “tribe” I would have recruited one.
    You got the smell of butch about you and that tongue sounds like it would require a deaf mute to stand it.

Yes it is.

You don’t lie, because you never say anything requiring honesty.
    You buzz around there on the edges, swooping in for a swipe, once in awhile and then flying off to the fence again.
    ‘Oh’ they say ‘how pretty she flies’ ‘Yea but she never lands anywhere’
    Doesn’t want to give anything away.
    So we are left with trying to decipher her intricate words and her metaphorical greatness.

What do you stand for anyways?
    What are your values and your ideals?
    Why don’t you post some and let me pick them apart for a while?
    You pathetic hag!
    Or do you enjoy talking about genes and stars and novas and anything that cannot be traced back to the inner you?
    Yea you are a brave one, my queen.
    A fighter who lives on his infamy and never gets in the rink; a lover who entices with her promise but never gets into bed with anyone.

Yap away stupid or go off and let your footman massage those calluses for you.

Yes it is and I eat it, don’t I?
    I just don’t call it Filet Mignon when it’s pork and beans like you and your kind.

I eat it and am thankful but I can still call it what it is
    You’ve never had a warm meal, have you? That’s why you’re content with what you got.

Ooooh, spoken like a true hillbilly hick.

I would have expected that line of attack from Baron Max.
    But there’s not much difference between you two. You just never make a definite stand on anything, like he does, so you can snake out of any confrontation with ambiguity.
    At least he has the balls to say what he thinks and face the criticisms and the psychoanalysis.
    You? You got no balls at all. You need to surround yourself with balls to pretend that a pair of them, dangling there, are yours.

Our genuine forum queen has spoken. As snide remark here, a put down there, an insinuation, a deflection, a reference, a quotation, and she’s done.
    Log off.
    Back tomorrow for some of the same.

You sound like one of those rich, fat bitches watching a fashion show.
    They comment on the clothes from their seats and then turn their bile on the beautiful bodies exposed in front of them: This ones too skinny, that ones too fat, the other one has a big nose.
    But they never get up there and walk the walkway. They prefer to sit down and comment or showoff their know how by commenting on the stitching or the fabrics.
    Shut the Fuck up bitch!!

If you ever muster the courage to actually post something you believe in, something personal and private or something you are passionate about, let me know.
    Until then yap, yap, yap, yap away. Display your wordplay, your clever typing techniques, your verbal acrobatics, and pretend to those that don’t see you cowering there, that you are what you insinuate you are.
    You Kew-unt!!!
    Next, ladies and gentlemen, our unique specimen will use indifferent cynicism to perform her act of avoidance.

Biatch!

You are lucky I just got back from work and don’t feel up to responding to you the way you deserve.
    But if you wish I’ll do you the favour.
    Post one thing that means something to you and you’ll see how I can turn you inside out You spinster in waiting.

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Hey. At least alter ego gets my name right.
    I'll be along presently. I've been meaning to post in this thread since the day you posted but just haven't been able to devote the time to the post that it needs.

What I'll be discussing is something completely different than has been mentioned in this thread so far. I'm not interested in personal attacks and am unsure if I should even waste my time getting a post together as the ire level in this thread has pretty much gone through the roof.

I didn't really concentrate on the leader/follower aspect of your original post but rather saw deeper issues to comment on.

I'll leave you with this for now.
    Your phrase "It all began with a farm" is erroneous. It's catchy and imaginative. But it's wrong. If anything the farm is where it ended. The beginning of the end anyway.
    It began long before that. I'll take a cue from the bible for this one.

In the beginning was the word.

I'll kick myself in the ass and force myself to crank this post out tomorrow, if you think you'd be up for it that is. Hate to be wasting my time.

13. WANDERER Banned Banned

invert_nexus
    Yea I know.
    I figured the farm was the first step into modern civilization and a revolutionary change in culture. It was the start of a new chapter, that's why I writeit as if I'm beginnig a new story at the end of the post.

Any on topic comments will be welcomed.
    Do you think you can keep ‘how much of a loser I am’ out of it though?

Girls love talking about the author more than the word and about the drummer rather than the drumming.

I don’t mind it but it’s getting tiresome, predictable and frustrating when they read things into the text that were never said orwhen they try to tell me why I think the things I think.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Much too fun- drop the indifference bit MORON.
    Dying to drive a truck through your entrails is NOT indifference. True, not ladylike but neither is wainting to kick your face in.
    “For a little secret”

That said-

Soothing.
    My god I'm moist.

Yeah, I'm so lucky.

Anyway, La Reina can't let you down can she?
    Cynicism to perform her 'act of avoidance': this thread is beyond fag.

Its officially menstruating.

Ta-ta.

(Eat Shit, you have NO clue how lucky you are we're NOT in the same room you little pissant)

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

*Mwah*
    Gendanken!

Yah.
    Please bitch, first your idea of the self sounds like something out of Augustine.
    He was a neurotic misogynist too.
    You'd get along well.

Second, whatever the "true self" is, there is no way to escape exposing it. Every choice is a revalation of self.

Wanderer: society's gimp.
    Too damn stupid to remember his safe word, so he just keeps getting the shit beaten out of him.

Calling yourself callous and insensate is probably the truest you've called yourself.
    Typical modern.

Bloody brilliant, and right you are.

Let's restate - I like my cocktails and my men to be sweet. Beyond that I like the sharp bite of reality.

Think you could get it up?
    Nah, I didn't think so either.
    Perhaps you could visualize, say, scenerios. You know, involving little girls or vulnerable young women. You could even be verbally abusive.
    You just might not feel so intimidated.

You know what's sadder?
    A posturing queen using the internet to make himself feel like a man.

I mean it's hilarious. A weakling like you would have had his head crushed in by now, but modern life (which you snipe at) keeps you alive. And what do you do? Claim to be a man. As if that weren't ludicrious enough, you claim to be a man critical of it.

What did you say once?

"Women ought not criticise society, for without it they'd all be raped and killed"

Love how you change things around.
    See, in a healthy society you'd have been expelled from the group the second your unproductive ass became, well, unproductive.

But here you are, suckled by this monster that allows weaklings like you to live, criticising it. You should get down on you knees and thank your God that it exists, but you, a putrescent yuppie malcontent with the personality of a date-rapist, have the fucking audacity to complain.

Hahahaha!
    You waste of protein, you can't even spell an insult correctly.

What a pity, wasteoid, that I've got an early class tomorrow. Maybe I'll write a little love-letter dissecting your rotting psychology if I get bored during the discussion of aggregate supply.

Now on to non-pathetic carbon-based lifeforms:

cole gray:
    Hah! My family moved around a lot, so public schooling didn't come into play 'til later.
    By then I was pretty set in my idea of not having to obey other people or their sense of time and place. Take a rather happy young girl and throw her into some Foucaultian hell staffed by fatass soccer mums...

"What are these? POEMS? Look everyone, Pink here fancies himself a poet!"

-Bob-
    Holy shite.
    They suspended me and put me on antidepressents for writing a poem about killing turkeys. Suprised you got off light.
    Well, the turkey poem was the last in a string of incidents involving me kicking people for telling me what to do.

16. Alter Ego Banned Banned

gendanken
    Wanting and doing, again not the same thing.

I want you, my dyke queen. Your vagina inspires my masculinity and your machismo inflames my feminine side.

It is. Let’s talk about something that doesn’t matter, like the mating practices of guinea pigs or how a tiny star was discovered.

You know, something with utterly no connection to our actual immediate existence.

Classic.
    I’ll do this, and I can do that yada, yada, yada.

If you have any courage start one thread about something intimate.
    Then watch me do what you do so unprofessionally.
    It’s easy when I’ve openly given you all the information to construct whatever scenarios you want, isn’t it? Even then you fail to touch center.

But if you have any courage, say something, anything, personal.
    I’ll have you stripped and shackled you fucking he-bitch.

And try offering me a truce with that ‘Oh, I didn’t understand what you meant’ bullshit again.

Xev
    Hey looky here. Xev heard a bitch-slapping and came a knockin.

Want some too, my dear?

Deep man.
    So when someone says:
    ‘I like chocolate’ and another says: ‘I think chocolate loving is ubiquitous.’ That’s the same right?

You know so much about me.

And here on display for our entertainment, The spin.
    Niiiice.

That’s because you are so smart and strong.

I was always afraid of women.

Now on display another feminine method of verbal assault to compensate for their physical frailty.

I know, that’s why I’m not a rebel.

But don’t you always say you want to burn this and tear down that and beat up some one or other?

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:
    Spare me the posturing, you pencil-dicked neonate.

If I was smart and strong I'd drink drain cleaner for a buzz and choose assholes for a lay.

But I am sadly the disgusting, vile sort of woman who prefers a bit of sentiment and the open hand.
    Mock me, oh you strong cold mannn
    Aren't you shining, you've got the little wuss-boys coming out of the woodwork to cheer you on. And you can claim any attacks on you to be further indication of how true your words are.

So come on, show me how ruff and tuff you are because you're like "a stone". Crying about getting the shit beaten out of you lowered your credibility, but here you can regain it. Show 'em how ugly I am, how sensitive and soft.

C'mon bitch.

Oh! Wanderer steps up to plate, sees the pitch and he - ducks!

18. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

W - Being "like a stone" shows weakness, not strength. I'm sorry you had to shut down, you probably suffered a lot. Therapy might help you.

Also, Gend, i have a personality, just because it isn't flamboyantly wicked doesn't make it non-existent. Nothing wrong with flamboyantly wicked for a laugh, but whatever, you can have yours, I'll keep my little ramshackle one as well.

This thread has gone to the dogs, but I can't extract any point behind discussing non-conformity in a world of almost unadulterated conformity, it gives me a feeling of nauseated vertigo.

EDIT- W ducking the pitch was a good word picture for a laugh though...

19. water the sea Registered Senior Member

What do you think?

20. water the sea Registered Senior Member

That doesn't matter. Children have been treated in those ways throughout history, the names may be different, but the actions are the same. What matters is that you were hurt, in one way or another, and have then turned this hurt into being a victim.

Really? The oh so pure and innocent Wanderer?
    You have made a career of "I believed and still believe that my high morals made me a victim." -- making a career in being a victim defines a martyr.
    One of the main traits of a martyr is believing that they are honest (when they know they are not). The idiocity of it is that in oder for your martyrdom to ake sense to you, you need an audience -- yet this very audience you consider to be "idiots exaggerating themselves". No, and don't think that your fellow martyrs (those would-be worthy of your approval) think much of you.

Martyr. High morals are easy to live, but extremely hard to justify, this is all that your problem is.
    And because they are so hard to justify, you likely end up feeling like a victim, at least at first.

Hence this thread.

Yeah, but ask yourself who is first: Will you defend those who have defended you first? Who has the initiative? What is your criterium?

You really think that a person can pull off being a meat-eating vegetarian, huh?

I "would like to think" it nowhere. Be it that you were beaten by your parents or terrorized by your peers or whatever, or simply thought that this world ain't good enough for you -- point is, you have made a career out of this being terrorized.

You would really like to think that society is like the mafia, who will get you if you "know too much". This is what makes you feel worthy. You know. Too much.

You're just bored. Boredom is a response to repeated stimuli of the same kind.

Ah. Your martyr career is your prison.

*You* *are* the subject matter.
    You want us to talk about things that matter to you. You are much too much in need for a personal resolution to be able to devote yourself to an impersonal discussion on the topic of certain societal phenomena.

21. water the sea Registered Senior Member

For you to see why you are here:

22. Alter Ego Banned Banned

water
    Thanks, my dear, Wanderer finally sees.

I see.
    I have this insatiable need to drink my own urine; what does that mean?

I don’t know, I thought this thread was about ‘evolutionary psychology’ inspired by some book or article.
    But that foolish Wanderer always makes it about his problems and his penis.
    What’s up with that guy?

Next thing you know any thread starter becomes fair game no matter what the subject is. It just takes a few, strong and free minds, to become offended.
    I know, let’s never start a new thread again on any subjects but Baseball, computers, current affairs and science.
    Then nothing oddly personal can come of it. Just shooting the shit.

Isn’t talking about intimate stuff gay?
    I mean look at artists and their need to express themselves. FAGGOTS!!! All of them.

Here in America we like to drink beer and talk about sports or our stuff.
    If the conversation veers into uncomfortable territory or hits near to home we razz each other and put an end to it.
    Why talk about anything we feel or really think when we can talk about shit that doesn’t matter and we can maintain our illusions of greatness and invulnerability?
    Personally, I think shaking hands it gay, but that’s just me.

For me it’s about the cash.
    They got money, I’m their buddy.
    Hey, can I lie in the couch next doctor water?

It sounds like a lucrative career.
    I’m more into the terrorizing field. Better hours.

I remember when I was a boy, these other boys from school called me fat and a cripple.
    I limped all the way home crying. My dad beat the shit out of me and called me a retarded vegetable.
    I loved my dad.

Shhhhhhhhh, they’re watching and listening.

I knew it was wrong getting you involved.
    I know where they keep the keys, I tell you, I’ve seen it.

I knew Wanderer was guilty of that as well.
    That guy just doesn’t get it, he’s responsible for it all.

Iraq? Wanderer.
    Global Warming? Wanderer.
    Capitalism? Wanderer.
    Social injustice? Wanderer.
    Species extinction? You guessed it.

Boy, that guy gets around.
    I mean nothing he’s said makes any sense. None of it is reflected in reality.
    It’s all in his demented head. Poor bastard.
    He can’t even see how wonderfully well the world is doing.

Exactly.
    Just look at the progression of this thread and how he’s always retuned it to himself and his internal struggles.

Others want to talk about the issues but nooooooooo. He just wants to talk about me, me, me. Asshole!

You’re like a drink of cool …..water.

cole grey
    Or a bottle of Vodka.

I’m just glad most of us are healthy and strong and open minded individuals and not sickos like Wanderer.
    What would the world be like if we were all hypocrites and demented faggots like him?

Certainly not like the wonderful world we got now.
    I’m just happy, some stable minded, healthy minds are up there on top, like George W.

Put up there by a nation of health and humility.
    Wanderer should be shot.

Xev
    Mine’s more like a marker.

I’m your guy, then.
    How can we get together and dispense with all this internet shit?

You are?
    Ah, an act. I get it.
    I bet your style gets you some traction around here.

The nerve of this guy wanting to talk about relevant and immediate subject matter.

Shouldn’t our time be better spent talking about DNA or Rock or computers or supernovas or telling jokes or exchanging insults or offering links to interesting internet sites?

Wanderer sounds like the kind of guy that got his pants pulled down in high school and his ass kicked in the lockers.
    Fuckin’ Faggot!

He has no street cred….my nizzles.

You sound like the delicate feminine flowers I like to pick and smell, my dear.

Can I play?

Here, I’ll take the pitch:
    "Women ought not criticise society, for without it they'd all be raped and killed"

Either that or they would have to develop their linguistic skills and their guile to compensate or make themselves into passive reproductive machines more valuable as vaginas than minds.
    Funny enough, in a culture of femininity, males too must adapt, using the same methods, or perish.

He swings and……it’s out-a-here!!!!!!
    The crowd cheers.

23. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

That's a fun comment.
    But I think it only applies to the liberated and independent, ie unpalatable ones.
    Good girls will be well protected by their family unit, with or without society's help.
    Humans got by for hundreds of thousands of years without society.
    Random, every individual for themselves, anarchy is only something that would happen for a few months with the collapse of modern society. It's not something that has ever existed.
    Before modern society family was taken seriously, because without it every individual human was screwed, all families were their own little nations.
    So it was a matter of how capable a family strain was, more so than an individual.
    Ofcourse, kin selection would take care of the overly undesirable individuals. I sure wouldn't tolerate a cousin with down's syndrome. Me and my my other non-mong cousins would inevitably torment and beat on the down's cousin untill we eventually got carried away and killed him. Thus cleansing and refining our tribe, unknowingly. His offensive physical features would have just titilated our senses and made us act in accordance.
    You see this in african cape hunting dog pups with crooked ears too. They'll be tortured by their siblings and made weak over a long period of time untill they die.
    Why? Because they look funny. They look different to what the ideal african cape hunting dog should look like. The african cape hunting dog looks the way it does for a reason, it's a product of strict natural selection and the machine that is it's body is perfect for the lifestyle it is born into.
    Any deviation from that is less perfect. Floppy ears won't be as sharp when it comes to detecting sounds. So, that inferior specimen is removed naturally.

Not all women are floppy eared hunting dogs. They lack the physical prowess of males but they might have perfect ears and other admirable features. They might be able to join in on the gnawing of old crooked ears, despite technically being less formidable than him, because they're what the clan wants.

Still, it's a valid comment for many women out there, and men. Cool skill for example, always complaining about society, yet seemingly close to homelessness and irritating in appearance.
    My family unit would devour him (litterally) if it weren't for the society and government he despises so much.

And then we'd unfortunately die of AIDs. But it would be worth it.