ISU (Infinite Spongy Universe) Model - SciForums Update 2018

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by quantum_wave, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Clearly you are correct as that is the way I see it and there is no way we could be both wrong.

However taking a position where one does not have a point of creation has you off side with everyone...I hope that does not worry you.

I hope you have been well.

Alex

quantum_wave likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Nonsense. Time exists..it is interchangeable with space, and the two together are known as spacetime...the stuff that bends, warps, curves, twists, etc.
    If there was no time, there would be no space...if there was no space, there would be no time...both evolved from t+10-43 seconds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I always wonder what it is that waves travel in...an ether of some description I expect.
    QW do you have waves traveling in something?
    Alex

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Just what it says.....
    "Ultimately, if the universe reaches a state in which the temperature approaches a uniform value, no further work will be possible, resulting in a final heat death of the universe".

8. river

So you both are perfectly right ?

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hya Alex!! I would say at a stretch, that spacetime could be imagined as the ether...perhaps.
    Afterall it is spacetime that photons travel through, and it is spacetime that is gravity in the presence of mass.
    It is specifically the background framework against which we locate all events.

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

except that we cannot be sure if the universe/space/time is finite or infinite.
    I have no problems with either way.

11. river

Absolute Zero Temperatures , extreme cold . Says that there is more to this Universe than just heat .

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You can read!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Yes, I call it the medium of space, which is filled everywhere with gravitational wave energy coming and going in all directions from the out flowing gravitational wave energy emitted by mass. Mass also absorbs wave energy in amounts equal to the out flow, so the result is that space always is filled with energy, wave energy, and on that basis, the medium of space is gravitational wave energy.

14. river

There is more to this Universe than just heat .

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not in a few hundred trillion years. Read the article, don't trust your ignorant self!

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not bad, except its spacetime, although many do confuse the two concepts.

17. river

Both extremes in temperature in this Universe have always existed .

The Universe recycles .

18. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I am shopping and as you do when shopping became preoccupied with cosmology.

It all became clear and happily I can report I have figured it all out.

I hope I can remember it and write it down when I get home.

Just ordered the scope and the mount and bought a 4wd winch to motorised the roof on the observatory and a bottle of scotch to celebrate..ain't astronomy winderful.?

Alex

paddoboy likes this.
  19. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Spacetime is a term used by the big bang model the current preferred model but here I think we are hypothesizing upon a new model, which is so very exciting, and although different if reasonable must fit the current model...anyways don't worry it all came to me in the frozen goods section . After my scotch I will post my findings.
    Alex

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

21. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I haven't been there if that is what you are asking...I think that is where frozen fish come from.
    Yes I look at all that stuff...and best tell River about the face on Mars damaged by atomic warfare but you can still make it out.
    Alex

22. river

LOL

23. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Yes, we are hypothesizing, and the model is the Infinite Spongy Universe model. It doesn't exactly fit the current model

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, doesn't have a beginning, has multiple big bangs across infinite space and time, and gravitational wave energy fills all space; that pretty much covers it.