Israel's obsession with Muslims

Discussion in 'World Events' started by DiamondHearts, Oct 12, 2008.

1. EntropyAlwaysWins TANSTAAFL. Registered Senior Member

In your opinion, are you anti Israel? how about anti-Semitic?
    If so; why? please be as specific as possible.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

For the same reason I oppose colonialism of any form. I do not think Americans, Russians or Europeans have a right to dispossess native Palestinians simply because they think they are "entitled" by being Jews. I have no antipathy to Jews who do not support the occupation of Palestine or believe they have a "right" to settle there at the expense of Palestinian self determination. The same way I have no antipathy to the British who no longer occupy India. I lost all sympathy for the state of Israel after reading the excellent expose in The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine and other such books by Israeli historians who reported on the declassified IDF/Haganah documents of the imposition of this artificial state on the people of Palestine. I fail to see how any right thinking person can support such atrocities in any good conscience.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Monotheist thoughts predates judaism. So this is BS. You can't take umbrage of an idea being stolen from you when you yourself stole it from someone else. Which alot of judaism is.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

There are so many examples of this: Daniel Pipes (CampusWatch, Middle East Forum), Aish HaTorah International (funders of Obsession movie), and there are plenty of more examples.

I do realize that not all Jewish people are anti-Muslim, but there seems to be a growing number of Israelis like Cheski who are. It's unfortunate really.

Incidentally, Pakistan's UN ambassador in 1952, Muhammad Asad, was an ethnic Jew who converted to Islam. I just came across this yesterday. http://pakistaniat.com/2007/04/16/m...asad-message-quran-koran-road-mecca-pakistan/

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

As far as Vincent's comments, Pakistanis are indigenous people of the area. You have some tribes who immigrated from Iran, Turkey, Turkestan, and Arabia, yet these represent a small portion of the population as compared to the natives, and not to mention these features have been diluted with centuries of intermarriage with the native populations. Assimilation into Northwest South Asian society is an interesting case, as these people have retained some identity, as far as their names and lineage of their ancestors, but for all purposes, they are solidly South Asian. It is a fallacy that people like Vincent, and other racists, portray Hindus as more South Asian than Muslims and Christians in this area. Now the question arises, are the Pagans of Europe more European than the Christians?

Do you see where this simplistic viewpoint leads?

When I refer to Aryan, I mean it as a synonym for Iranian (the true meaning of the word), hence I said Indo-Iranian (Aryan). As I stated before, there is no ethnic or racial superiority in Islam.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Cheski lives in arizona. or at least claims to.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You missed Memri [Yigal Carmon], American Enterprise Institute [Richard Perle, David Wurmser], CAMERA [Charles Jacob], Benador Associates [Morris Amitay], Labour Friends of Israel [David Mencer]

People like vincent fail to realise that before British divide and rule [and still, in the Middle East] Hindus was a geographic designation, not a religious one. At least, the Arabs and Persians were smart enough to realise that there was no such thing as "Hinduism"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  10. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/17/europe/poll.php

In predominantly Muslim countries, negative views of Jews were particularly high: 96 percent in Jordan and 97 percent in Lebanon.

Wow 97% fucking percent of muslims hold negative views of jews, & you have the fucking cheek to say jews are anti muslim????????????????????????????????

Well you guys must be rabid dog anti-jews eh??????????????????????????

to quote you on your pompous high horse "It's unfortunate really"
    but then you guys all think alike, & thats your problem, your unable to think for yourself.

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Yeah so smart that everthing they use was invented by a western infidel, the only thing a muslim invented was the carpet, wow, yeah so smart................

Without us nasty infidels, no computer, no electricity, no medicine, no xray, nothing only a camel & a sandune & a flying carpet.

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

You are an idiot. You do realize that Jordan is almost 50% Palestinian don't you. Both countries are neighbors of Israel, and have been invaded some time in the past. Lebanon was just invaded by Israel in 2006, that's only 2 years ago.

Also, hatred of Zionists does not equal hatred of Jews. I think that's too complicated for you to comprehend.

Not all Muslims think alike either, that's an idiotic statement.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

arent Muslims are the ones obsessed with Israel?

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And this surprises you because...?

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://judaism.about.com/od/americanworldjewry/a/muslimviews.htm

Percentage of Muslims with Unfavorable Views of Jews:

* Jordan - 100 percent
    * Lebanon - 99 percent
    * Egypt - 98 percent
    * Morocco - 88 percent
    * Indonesia - 76 percent
    * Pakistan - 74 percent
    * Turkey - 60 percent

Well it sure looks like it to me, indonesia 76% when did israel invade indonesia????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

morocco 88% i must have missed the israel invasion of morocco, when did that happen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pakistan 74% , must have missed that war with israel too??????

Diamond go to bed, your people are the biggest grudge holders out there, a cartoon gets printed in denmark & the entire muslim world in 50 countries starts burning flags the same day, & you have the cheek to say all muslims dont think alike, Prime BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BS

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

not at all. i know muslims hate jews and israelis. they clapped ahmadinejad, who called israel a stinking corps.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're conflating anti-Zionism with anti-Semetism. It is possible to hate occupiers without hating all those who share their religion.

18. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

This is all related to the occupation of Palestinian. You are deluded if you think this is something intrinsic in the Muslim mind. Compare the relations between Jews pre-1947 and post-1947, you will see a big difference.

I still do not understand what you are trying to convince me of.

My point is that Israel's constant interference of and propaganda in the West aimed at destabilizing many Muslim countries (many outside the Middle East) has resulted in increasing hatred of Israel in countries which historically have no qualms with the Israeli state. The fact that Israel has made itself an avowed enemy of Islam and Muslims throughout the world has not not gone unnoticed throughout the Muslim world. The Palestinian issue is one issue in conjunction of many others which creates negative views of Israel in the world.

Don't be so simplistic, I know you can tolerate some independent thought.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so when you say "the holocaust was germans getting pissed on jews" it doesnt mean you hate jews.

interesting.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so why jews from arab countries hate arab the most?

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Do you think it was the Germans falling in love with Jews? I don't understand why you think a statement of fact is a judgement on either party.

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

why should they get pissed on them? what did "the jews" do?

23. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

From my experience, North African Jews are more Pro-Arab than European Jews. They speak the same language and have the same culture after all.

It's the European Jews who have historically controlled the Israeli government since its formation, Arab Jews are seen as lower in the social hierarchy.