Israeli Murderers!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by 567, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Commandore Zippy Kender Legionnaire Registered Senior Member

Aye. Ben Nevis is right Helen. According to history, the whole Arab world, Palestinians included, attacked Israel a few days after the founding of the country. They failed miserably. They attacked again and again until the number of wars equaled five. Some of these wars the Arabs started, others the Israelis. The outcome of all these wars however led to an expansion of the country of Israel. Figuring they couldn't beat the Israelis in open war, the Arab governments formed secret groups known as the fedayeen who sent people over to Israel to blow themselves up in streets crowded with INNOCENT people. The Israelis figured out that Arab fanatics were doing this but didn't know how to pick them out from the rest. So they did what they thought best. They oppressed all Arabs living in their territory and stuffed them in refugee camps. The bombings continue and so does the suffering for all. Get rid of the fanatic militant groups and you get rid of the suicide bombers getting rid of the oppression ending the hate between the two groups. Sound simple? Nope. But we gotta try.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

Zionists: Yes Johnny, "the devil has relatives in Isriol."

TAC: Yeah, you're right Ben Nevis.......

"3,000 years and 150 nations and the Zionist trespassers never find room at the inn," and sometimes they even own the damned place(!) and now they want to blame the Palestinian's for the tsunami of anti-Semitism that circles the earth evey 90 minutes like some anti-Semitic "Sputnik," among their other "perpetual" problems--and if everything fails--maybe they even try to blame TheAZCowBoy!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ben Nevis continues: "Where would we let them go?

TAC: "Where will we Let them go?"

TAC: What do you mean by: "Let?"

TAC concludes: "Hummm, may I suggest we FEDEX them FOB straight to hell!"

TAC continues ( breathing much heavier now ) Samaria & Judea are now Palestine--just like Mexico's states of California, New Mexico, Nevada and Arizona are now part of the United States.

Hey Bevis: "Try and accept the fact that the ZioNazi's lost their 2,000 year old lease ever since Roman times ( remember Masada? ) and it was not renewed--with "extreme" prejudice, after they fell back into their evil ways and again returned to being the worshippers of the Golden Calf--MONEY!"

Chemicals, compounds and electrical currents, huh? Humm, izat how the Zionist Frankenstein Monster was put together by the US?

Time to pull the plug, da?

Ben Nevis: "Would you feed a Palestinian child and let a Jewish child starve"

TAC: After the IDF'ers brutal murder of little 4 year old Palestinian girl, Elham Al-Assar, this past weekend and the "crushing to death," of an American citizen ( Rachel ) with a US supplied caterpillar D-5 bull dozer that was trying to stop yet another "illegal" demolition of an innocent Palestinian family's home---the answer is, Da! Da! Da!

TheAZCowBoy,

PS: To Commodore Zippy, "trespasssers and interlopers" like any "middle-of-the-night Burglar," caught in your home at 3:00 AM with your best silverware in a pillow case, does not have the "Self Defense" option to kill their burglary victim.....

Last edited: Mar 19, 2003
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pillowtalk Registered Senior Member

1882 as a result of persecution of jews in russia and romania a year earlier, the first large sale immigration of jews to palestine takes place
    1947 the UN votes to partition palestine into states,one for arabs and one for jews
    1956 israel, joining forces with britain and france to attack egypt,occupies most of the sinai peninsula.then with pressure it withdraws.
    1967 israel launches a strike aganist egypt, syria and jordan as they are preparing for war aganist the jewish state.the 6 days war ends with israel occupying the sinai peninsula, the golan, gaza,and the west bank.

today, we are calling even 3 year olds as terrorist because he is palestanian.
    next day, we are finding a terrorist leader who is proven to be killed 30.000 by terrorist attacts (the same bus-hospital-school bombings) innocent, because he is kurdish.

i think we are living in a world which is grey.

and as a jew, i am feeling soo sorry for every innocent ,suffering or dying today because of greed..

peace..
    :m:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BloodSuckingGerbile Master of Puppets Registered Senior Member

Re: Zionists: Yes Johnny, "the devil has relatives in Isriol."

TAC, You know very well what Ben Navis meant.

I guess that in your case, if the Palestinians were on Israels place and the Jews were the ones who are occupied, you would still find reasons to blame the Jews.

8. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

A Commodore Perry, you are not!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2003
  9. BloodSuckingGerbile Master of Puppets Registered Senior Member

Re: A Commodore Perry, you are not!

Says who? The Anti-Zionist Cowboy? Who calls Jews rats? Who's racist again?

What would you say about Palestinians after one of those "freedom fighters" breaks into your house, kills your wife and kids INTENTIONALLY and runs away?

10. Helen Registered Senior Member

This is what the jews in Israel teach their childern to do: to hate Muslims and huimiliate them :

11. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

Rats? Oh yes, "Dem Z/Rats!"

12. heflores Banned Banned

The picture is staged. The foot of the young boy looks like it's on a step, which they're supposed to be in a street. The boys position is not natural, he would be falling if was really trying to kick from that position. The muslim woman seems not to care that someone is grabbing her scarf.....More propaganda to escalate the problem for those of you that loves conflict.

13. heflores Banned Banned

To all, pity on the cowboy, his frenzy fifties is in full swing.

14. BloodSuckingGerbile Master of Puppets Registered Senior Member

Re: Rats? Oh yes, "Dem Z/Rats!"

You have avoided every single question I've asked you.
    When you're saying "J/Rats", you obviously don't mean the leaders but the people.

Well, if that's what you'd say to someone who kills your wife and kids, I really don't want to ask you any more questions.

For over 11 years and I intend to stay on this side for a long time.
    Since when this side was a losing one?

15. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Ugh... some people believe there is a conspiracy under every rock and they are all blamed on their enemy whoever that may be at their time.

16. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

AZcowboy your bitterness is almost tangible. You see one side of an argument but no other. I have the utmost sympathy for the Palestinians but have you any for the Israelis? They have been condemned by the centuries but yet you cannot see their fear at losing what they rightly believe is theirs. You are a small minded bigot, the kind we have here in Scotland and Northern Ireland where we have the equivalant with protestants and catholics. This is our Palestine.

17. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

I hope that your not needed mate! The so called anti war mongers should look to their consciences - do they want to see an end to threat by terrorism or do they want to go on thinking "It will never happen to me" ?? Thats what New York thought too.....

18. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

Bitter? Who me, the "sweet" AZCowBoy?"

Last edited: Mar 20, 2003
  19. Commandore Zippy Kender Legionnaire Registered Senior Member

Hey peeps. Don't start blaming the messanger. I'm just telling you what I was told. But. The land WAS originally the Israelis (Hebrews) until they went to Egypt. Then after they came back, they were attacked and enslaved by the Romans, Babylonians, and a few other civilizations. In Europe they have been persecuted and tortured and even killed. Six million of them were slaughtered by the Nazis during the Holocaust, which was half of the total number of civilians killed during World War II. The Corrsacks murdered them in Russia. They come back to the land that was once theirs and they get into a fight with the Arab world. You think it unfair the Arabs using inferior weapons on a group of people who've been harrassed for centuries? You think it was fair that they outnumbered the Israelis? Think again kid. It true that the Israelis are treating the Palestinians like crap, but, who wouldn't? There are many Palestinians willing to blow themselves up in a street full of Israeli people. There's no way of telling which one of them are fanatics. What would you do? It personal security. So chill out TheAZCowKid.

Oh and Red Devil, we know that this war affects us all. But we must realize that somewhere out there, there are always going to be terrorists. But by heedlessly rushing into things, we not only give ourselves a bad name but we also end up getting ourselves into more trouble.

20. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

B.C's girlfriend: "FAT BROAD" is back again--eek!

TAC: Yeah, the Palestinian's "Fight Israeli tanks with bare hands and stones." I mean, what do you want them to do--"Commit suicide like the cowardly Zionists of Masada?"

Besides, I would never offend BC's girlfriend--she's a volumptious 44D in her stocking bra!

Besides, I like B. C. too much.

Comprendes, FAT BROAD!

TheAZCowBoy,

PS: In case you don't know too much about your people's past, lemmie tell you that a little Jewish boy by the name of "David" killed a huge Filistine trouble maker with a sling shot and a smooth stone and became a great fornicator ( oops ) a great killer ( sent his girlfriends husband into a battle from wich he would not return) another "oops!" and then became "The Apple in Gods eye" and a great king! ( like I said, "probably a Hebrew fib," huh?

Oh Well!

21. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

Award time! Congratulations Zippy, "Most lies in one paragraph!"

TAC: Interesting man you are Zippy--how many Mgs. of PROZAC keep you going each day as you lie to the people?

"Get rid of the fanatic militant groups?" Hahahha, do you really think the fanatic "head thumpers" would ever be compelled to leave the so-called, PROMISED LAND without a well oiled AK-47 at their backs to "convince" them of their Zionist sins?

Only the FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF Hammas, Islamic Jihad and Hizbollah have been able to send a "limited" number of these low life parasites to their own little piece of PROMISED LAND!"

Way back on the "good-ole-days" here in Tombstone all Cattle/Horse rustlers, claims jumpers, thugs and murderers were strung up from the nearest oak tree. No trials, no tears, no nada!

If you ever make it out here please visit Boothill cemetary and see the "interesting" head stones.

One reads: Here lies Billie Moore, horse rustler; 4 shots from a .44, no less no more!"

And so it was with the Zionist trespassers from Europe, they came, they stole, they murdered, they burned, they raped--and if the outgunned Arabs ( and a few decent Jews that lived there in peace with them ) couldn't kill 'em all, well, that is a sorry part of the history of Palestine.

Hey, the German's had enough of the Khazarian Jews' Chutzpah and the interesting thing, like my grandma used to say: "It's not that the dog bit you--it's 'why' he bit you--and son, sometimes the dog had "Every right to bite you for pulling its tail every day of his life."

So when some Paly CRUISE BOMBER dons his school back pack with 10 Kgs of dynamite, 2 kilos of penny nails and a twist of rat poison--Hey, I cheer him for his courage and his personal sacrifice--and I have a cold Cornoa as the Jerusalem med-techs "clean up."

Anti-Semitc drivel? Naw, after all, "What is more anti-Semitic than the IDF'ers murder of Semitic Palestinian's on a daily basis!

TheAZCowBoy,

Re; Iraq; thought of the day: "How is it that the war criminal's are always on the losing side of a war?"

22. dkb218 Banned Banned

I wonder...

All of you Pro-Israel folk - what would you have the Palestinians do? Short of packing and leaving their land, how would you, if you were the leader of the Palestinian people deal with this situation?

If the idea is to stop the violence and it seems to me that the aggressor in this situation is not the natives of the land, how would you deal with this situation?

23. BloodSuckingGerbile Master of Puppets Registered Senior Member

Re: I wonder...

Peace, in my opinion, will never be achieved by nuking Israel (like some here said) or by transferring the Palestinians. Peace, for me, is a coexistance on a shared land. I would not oppose living side by side with Palestinians as long as I'm sure I'm safe. That's why peace is a very difficult thing to achieve, especially now, when both sides hate each other so much, that I doubt anything would ever lead to peace.

As an Israeli citizen, I'm ready and willing to compromise at any time and forgive any harm that was done to Israeli citizens by Palestinian terrorists, but only when this becomes a mutual feeling from both sides. However, I find it hard to believe that the Palestinians would ever forgive Israel for whatever bad things the IDF caused them to go through. Now, when the next Palestinian generation was educated to hate the Israeli side I don't feel safe around Palestinians and Israeli Arabs anymore as I once did.

As a leader of the Palestinian people, I would first halt all the brain washing education that it's ok to hate Jews. That would be my first step and the rest would be considered accordingly to the consequences of that, in my opinion, major step on the way to achieving real peace in the Middle East.