Israeli Murderers!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by 567, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Eli Z Registered Senior Member

Iran doesnt have nuclear weapons yet.
    When it will have them... If it will have them, the world will regret it soon enough.

No it shouldnt, because you cant disarm Israel. Whether Israel is right or wrong is irrelevant. Nuclear weapons allow a country to do everything it wants without serious retaliation.

I wouldnt have blamed any country that was threatened by Israel had they attacked the Dimona reactor, it's in their best interests. But it's too late now.

Israel can truly become like what you think it is. Israel could crush the Lebanese/Syrian armies in days, Israel could start conquering the ME for oil, Israel could commit true genocide, Israel could stop playing games with the Pals and you cant do a thing about it militarily.

And Israel is a country with a lot of support for peace, where a year of quiet is enough to get a peacenik PM elected. Where Arabs killing Arabs cause hundreds of thousands of Israeli protestors.

Now imagine the world if such power was in Saddam's hands.

He would've invaded Kuweit, and you couldnt do a thing. He would've invaded Saudi Arabia and you couldnt do a thing. He would've done everything his sick mind can think about, and you couldnt do a thing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

no, you are the one who hasent invesigated. saddam has gassed, murdered, and tortured his own people and you think we should do nothing.

you know nothing about the millitary.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Do you know how many UN resolutions have we ignored? Or how many our Israeli brothers have also ignored? Or how many times have we vetoed the UN? Or, even how many dictators have we feed? Or covered under our eagle’s wing?

I don’t think so, and people like you don’t really need to know it. It is just to much hard work, isn’t it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

any military cannot work unless they have total control of it. just becouse i have to follow orders doesent mean i am brainwashed.

8. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

why do you live in america. so what about the past. this is the country you live in you should supprot it or get the hell out. you will just be complaining your whole life

9. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Safe those tears for a later time.
    Saddam got that gas from us, intended for him to use it on Iran. The Kuwaitis and us, financed a great deal of the Iran-Iraq war.

Murder, torture? There are dozens of governments doing that including our partner China. Are the murders and tortures from our favor business partner lesser of a crime?
    Oh I see, when our government says look the other way, you just look the other way right?

10. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

No, brainwash is because of the part that you believe in any bullshit our government sales.
    Follow orders? Yes, since that’s all, and all that you can do!

11. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

why do you live here if you hate the government

12. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Oh, that’s a cheap one, isn’t it? It is actually out of use now days.
    I may live or not in, I may have being born or not. You just have to guess.
    Besides, to me America is not an ignorant idiot of president that’s simply running his term.

This president like many others will come and will go. To fanatics, the President is America.
    To me America isn’t something that comes, get paid, and after his term, get’s the hell out with pockets full.

That may be your America.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

by the way, saddam got the gas from Germany.

why is it that the people that claim to be most concerned about justice and human rights only support these ideals when it gives them the opportunity to protest american policy?

no justice = no peace

injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
    - M.L. KING III

14. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

I live here because I want to. I dislike our government because in my view, it doesn’t have the intelligence to govern and is going to ruin us.
    I criticize our government actions,…..because I don’t have to shut up and follow orders.
    I’m a free person that go wherever I want. That simple.

15. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

OK, that’s your view. In similar manner as there are claims that Hitler got the gas from an American contractor.

Did M. L. King III mention something about breaking the law in applying justice?
    Because when you break the law in the process, there’s no legitimacy in the act but instead force other to do the same.

Is very appealing isn’t it. Saddam is a criminal and we should hunt him down cost as many civilian casualties as it costs, and screw international law, opinion and what ever. We are the mighty and we can bend laws as we please, great stuff!

We helped Kuwait and for over ten years we haven’t even forced or persuade them to become a democratic government. But we tell the world, that we want to democratize Iraq!
    The bullshit of the century.

16. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

saddam broke the law first by not obeying UN santions.

17. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

we never set out to make Kuwait a democracy. the reason we will make iraq a democracy is becouse we are going to remove saddam from power.

18. Helen Registered Senior Member

It is sad how people here try to justify the Israeli sadistic murder.

When you guys will wake up to realize that Israel is Nazi sadistic terrorist state ??

See by your own eyes the pure Israeli savagery:

Pictures of dead palestinean civilians killed by the Israeli terrorist army:

SEE AND LET THE WORLD SEE THE ISRAELI TERRORISM.

19. JOHANNsebastianBACH concert master Registered Senior Member

do you have any pictures of the Israeli suicide bombers??????????

20. Helen Registered Senior Member

It is more pathetic to send ' American ' F16s to bomb homes with palestinean civilians inside.

The Palestineans have not got the ' American ' F16s, nor the advanced tanks nor the 4th largest army in the world, when you push them to the wall, this is what you will get.

Israel is the terrorist, they are the ones who ILLEGALY occupies the palestinean land.

by the way, Mr.Hypocrite, your country is going to bomb Iraq because it is not complying with UN resolutions, what about the terrorist state of Israel which is in MATERIAL BREACH of more than 70 UN RESOLUTIONS, ILLEGALY OCCUPY OTHER COUNTRIES LAND AND DID INVADE 4 OF ITS NEIGHBOURS AND HAVE AT LEAST 2OO NUCLEAR HEADS+ CHEMICAL + BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS !!

When are you going to bomb this shitty state ????

21. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Obviously you can only provide rhetoric and not a single counter argument. For a person that can only follow orders, I really wonder what are you trying to discuss in this forum?

Or are you just trying to gain sympathy to justify your “just following orders?” Because Saddam military also “just follow orders”!!

22. Eli Z Registered Senior Member

These pictures are not a bit different from any picture of any soldier or civilian killed in war and they do not indicate any level of "sadism" or "savagery". This is simply the way things is.

23. Helen Registered Senior Member

re. eli:

The above pictures are for PALESTINEAN CIVILIANS...CIVILIANS STUPIED NOT SOLDIERS.

Israel has proved yet again that it is truely a very sadistic terrorist state.