Israeli air strike on Syria

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Sep 13, 2007.

1. otheadp Banned Banned

while the language you use is a bit "gay", your idea is right on. Muslim & Jewish alliance is natural, since we were both subjected to Christian wars against us. i'm paraphrasing what i heard several Muslim acquaintances say.

Israel + Iran or Israel + some Arab nations makes a lot of sense. the culture is very similar. Israel understands some things about the middle east that the West never will.

it only makes sense to have these natural alliances.

one day brother.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The West will never allow it. They can't afford to have the Israelis involved in the oil transactions.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Unity in what, pray tell?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Unity with Islam for the Israelis would be like sleeping with Hitler, you wouldn't even get a kiss before they fucked you, and in the end they would still kill you.

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Buffalo,

it is real disappointing you feel like this, jews and muslims have much much in common, the dickhead leaders just wanted to see us fighting thats all.

As with the christains i suppose its loads better than is it???? of course not cos they have dickhead leaders too.

~~~~~~~~

Zak

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats the American style of friendship: national interests only.

Even the road map for Israel is not in the interest of Israel.

Quick to change sides when the grass looks greener on the other side.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And that is the point, the Leaders will not let it rest, and the street in Islam just seems to follow the direction of the leaders into the blood bath, if you notice the Leaders of Terrorist Islam don't lead the charge into the battle, they send everybody else to be suicide bombers, they call for the blood of Israel, and what do the people of the street do, they shed that blood, when you meet your neighbor with a open had you can make peace, but if you kill your neighbors children in the name of Islam under the directions of your religious and political leaders, you make enemies, and if every time you declare a cease fire and someone else still kills what has been accomplished, it will have to be the people who make peace with each other and the Ayatollahs be dammed, we all are children of God, that is the saddest fact of all.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And the Leadership of Islam has the best interest of Israel in mind? and how many innocent Israeli children have been murdered in the name of Islam and Palestine? 1948, and Israel wasn't even a state, and how much care did the leadership have for the interest of the Palestinians and Israelis? under the partition plan there would have been a Palestinian State right along side of Israel, and who killed that? The Arabs in the name of Islam.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Wah wah!

We only killed the <insert civilian member of any Asian or African or Mediterranean country invaded by Americans> because its good for their freedom!!!

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes all of the innocents killed in the name of Islam, for the Interest of Islam, terrorist Islam, yes if you are Moslem steal from the infidel, you have the right, the infidel should know better than to sweat, work and invest his hard earned moneys to build something that rightfully belongs to the Believer, Mohammed and Allah say this is the right of the believer, the dimmi must feel the oppression and weight of Islam, the crushing weight of Islam.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Just exchange Islam for America and you're a Muslim!

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

How so?

And for those of us who want neither rampant capitalism nor islamic oppression.

16. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Buffalo, I could also argue about the Christian terrorism taking place.

ortheadp, I wouldn't use the words "Jewish and Muslim", so much as "Arab and Israeli"

Racial Unity, Brother!

17. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I am all in favour of a middle eastern union (like the european union, but preferably more democratic) but I think 'racial unity' is a sack of crap

You should love your neighbour because you live next to them, and you will effect each other much more than those who live far away. Unite with your neighbours, race be damned!

And remember that the more the world shrinks, the more neighbours we have

18. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Yes, but I'm saying we have more than simple neighbors to unite us. Our culture, history, and background are all intertwined.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? please provide citation.

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Buffalo Roam:

I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't believe Moore has criticised American doctors.

Evidence?

And again.

21. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

war in iraq, crusades, desert storm, etc

So long as I view it as "Christian terrorism", nothing changes the opinion. After all, "Muslim terrorism" is an opinion.

22. maxg Registered Senior Member

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Why thank you! Did you enjoy your stay? Would you like to come back?