Israel Prepares To Avert Nuclear Holocaust

Discussion in 'World Events' started by OilIsMastery, Jun 20, 2008.

1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Norsefire, you are completely wrong.

Syria is more similar to either Turkey or Iran than Israel. Though some cultural aspects may differ between Middle Eastern nations, in ideology, Israel is a Western colonial state, not a Middle Eastern state.

Semitic unity is a bogus dream, it will never happen, especially as Israel occupies Palestinian, Lebanese, and Syrian land [or are you oblivious to this]. Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, and other Muslim countries have always been a friend to Arab states, and Israel always against Arab states. Religion plays a major role in the Middle East.

Do you realize that many of Syria's own heroes such as Salahuddin, Nur ad-Din, and Sultan Zengi were Turks and Kurds?

Norsefire, it seems to me that you do not even know about Arabic culture yourself, I suspect you cannot even speak Arabic. Judging from your posts, you are completely ignorant of the reality in the Middle East.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Syria is another country the Muslims stole from the Jews.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

End the occupation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

that maps bs the jews never controlled anything near asia minor or anatolia. they controlled israel thats it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

So are you saying the entire Middle East belongs to the Jews? Zionist Manifest Destiny?

Why don't the Persians, Egyptians, Macedonians, Romans also have this same right then?

8. Kadark Banned Banned

Great points as always. He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

Take your pick.

http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

But if the Jews came from Ur, how did they get any of these places?

10. Kadark Banned Banned

How do you think?

11. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

It's funny that Kadark says all this while flying a Turkish flag as his avatar. Of the Muslim countries Turkey has always been most friendly to Israel, and is even now mediating peace talks between Israel and Syria.

12. Kadark Banned Banned

So? I don't show the Turkish flag for my government.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Zephyr:

Do you think Turkey is right to be friendly to Israel?

14. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Are they friendly? I know they were friendlier than the other Muslims countries (at least until Egypt and Jordan made peace with Israel). I don't know if that makes them friendly in absolute terms.

Friendliness is usually a good thing, if not confused with unconditional support for all actions.

Does Kadark think Turkey shouldn't mediate between Israel and Syria?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Frankly, it really puzzles me when so-called secular countries "support" an active occupation based on religious rights.

16. Kadark Banned Banned

They don't "support" Israel's occupation based on their alleged "religious rights". They're friendly to Israel for three main reasons: 1) To join the EU; 2) Turkey buys a lot of weapons from Israel; and 3) Turkey does not want Iran to have nuclear weapons. Erdogan has warned Israel about its aggression before, but his statements fall upon deaf ears. Besides, he's not the one making the big decisions.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I wasn't talking specifically about Turkey. Europe and Asia are not behind, even Indians have become sissies, when we have traditionally been supporters of Palestine. Even Gandhi has written against Israel.

In fact, if he were in Israel today, he would be branded a terrorist supporter.

18. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

19. Kadark Banned Banned

There's nothing to gain from supporting the Palestinians except for a moral victory. Where's the integrity? For what it's worth, I'm sure most of the citizens of these inexplicably pro-Israel states actually support the Palestinians.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats true. It is still shameful.

21. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Gandhi also said

If he were to say that in Pakistan today . . .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. otheadp Banned Banned

That was a pretty convoluted response that didn't make sense, even when adjusted for grammar and spelling. Listen, IF I TYPE LIKE THIS DOES THAT MAKE ME MORE RIGHT?

Cause that's the point you're making...

The fanatic is you who is quick to criticize without studying the position of the other, and who is quick to judge that it is "occupied" as opposed to "Jewish" or at the least "disputed".

Fa-na-tic.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He was right. The religious like Abul Kalam Azad and Jamat-i-Islamia were opposed to the partition. It was the pork eating alcohol drinking Jinnah who pushed for it.

Wasn't that the case in Israel too?