Israel, Palestine and the Arab/Israel Conflict

Discussion in 'World Events' started by goofyfish, Jul 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soullust Registered Senior Member

please no more rainbows..and huge letters it is very annoying.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

So fuck them they don't deserve their legal rights? and well the ISraeli were able to get away with crimes so its all goody goody? No, the palestinians didn't have a side in the 6 day war so how could there side lose?

No I'd say that's just the excuse you use. when you you start demanding legal protections and rights not be given to them that something more.
    Well its nice to no you ignore history to make ***** rants. the jews aren't a scapegoat they are the problem. they wouldn't have been in this mess had they not started a war of conquest and taken their land. But that's right it the palestinians fault for wanting their legal rights?

IT clear you don't want to address the problem in a realistic way you just go jews get it all fuck everyone else.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Just an aside really. though you can fault the great powers for the role in what palestine has ended up, the conflict its self may gives us a clue as to why they didn't try and divide up the colonies in relation to the ethnicities in the former colonies. I am this is one with only two groups some of the african ones had 4 or 5.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

On the contrary if you look at the history of the colonies you will find that the "powers" of the time used divide and rule very effectively to create lasting conflict and instability.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I'm talking about when they let them go after WW2

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So am I. Who do you think drew the borders of the Middle East countries? On what basis?

Meanwhile, in the only democracy in the Middle East:

10. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Do any pro-palestinians remember who started the first war & seized land?
    It was Arab nations in 1947-1948 who started a war & seized the West Bank.

Jordan had control of the West Bank for about 20 years until Israel seized it in 1967. While Jordan had control, they did not invite Palestinians back. They did not allow Palestinian residents self governement. They annexed the West Bank & called it Trans-Jordan.

The Jews have been more willing than their so called Arab brothers to cede land to the Palestinians.

BTW: When did the Palestinians ever have control over land in that area? The Ottoman Empire, then Turkey, then the British controled Palestine for perhaps 1000 or more years until 1947 when the UN partitioned it into Jewish & Palestinian areas.

11. soullust Registered Senior Member

100 percent fact, If anything The british should take it back, then turn it into a glass parking lot, not all of it, but just the holy spots then maybe ppl over there would stfu.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm Indian. We were occupied by the Turkic Persians for 800 years and the British for nearly 200. We didn't have control over the land we lived in. But we're still Indian, we lived on the land and had a right to continue to live there despite any fantasies held by our occupiers. The Palestinians lived on their farms in their ancestral lands. The Europeans who occupy them now are merely catering to mythology and fantasy thinking that being Jewish gives them some right to take the land and dispossess the people who live there. But eventually, the Palestinians will be the ones who will remain, just as they survived the Romans, Persians, Egyptians and Europeans. The UN has no jurisdiction or right to partition Palestine or give it to European Jews. The Palestinians have no obligation to recognise any such partition

Which has nothing to do with Palestinians. Note that life did not begin in 1947. Prior to that Jewish terrorists were attacking Palestinians since the late 1800s and the nakba itself happened a good six months before Israel declared statehood. The details of the nakba are available with zochrot and you can see for yourself the extensive terrorism of the Jewish immigrants against the resident Palestinians. If illegal immigrants to your country started forming militant groups and raping, bombing and killing people, the reaction towards them would be much more severe than anything the Palestinians did at the time.

13. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Keeping the basterds honest...

Agreed, and I concur with your stand. But, as an extension for others, which part is the ugly duck was shied away from. How about, those who have performed the most ugly deeds throughout their history? And here, only non-abstract ugly ducky deeds can apply. Allow me to list some ugly ducky deeds, and I will limited this only to post-W.W.II factors, which even reasonably young folk can remember or read about - Google exists!

Ready - hold on to your armchair - I am going to rock you:

1. The corruption of the Balfour Declaration:

'IT WILL BE A HISTORIC COMPROMISE TO GRANT TWO STATES IN PALESTNE - ONE FOR THE JEWS - AND ONE FOR THE ARABS" - A cigar chomping Churchill in the creation of the state of Jordan.

Do you really see the carving off 80% of a tiny land as a *COMPROMISE*? And if so - what is NOT a compromise? :bugeye:

Do yu know that a Mandate is not negotiable? That this deed was not merely immoral - it was and remains totally illegal, perpetrated when the Jews were totally helpless following W.W.II. Heard of the Judiciary term UNDER EXTREME DURESS?

Do you really see there was any need for such a COMPROMISE - even after the creation of a host of ficticious states which never existed before - such as S. Arabia, Iraq, all the Gulf states, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc - all created in secret [unike with Israel] - fr 30 barres of oil? Were all these fcticious states not sufficient? Israel is 220K Sq KM; the states created by Britain are upto 2.2M Sq KM each. Did the world desperately need a new golf course on soccer sized Israel? You poor things!

Do you also agree that a 3-state can also be called a 2-state today - in the same land? Funny math, no?

Do you agree that Muslims can be called Palestinian, when this name was applied on the Jewish homeland of Judea by Rome - by the very pre-Christian peoples who now re-dumpy this name on those hell bent on Israel's utter destruction - a typo, dementia or genocidal aspired deed? How did that happen? I looked for a Muslim palestian pre-Arafart and I found many zeros - you? So what's next - Muslim Zionists being apartheided and genocided by the bad Israelis - not a hypothetical question, huh?

Then I checked the UN, being amazed how it has more anti-Israel Reso's than all other states combined, even more than Nazi Germany - explain, please? More surprisingly, I found no UN Reso numbers for the worst crime in the UN's history: the multi-state Arab attack on a UN established state, with a declared goal of genocide - lol - even after those same attacking states voted in the UN motion in Israel's establishing. Why did they bother to vte? Why no UN Reso # for what is clearly the UN's worst violation - please enlighten?

My position is thus: even if the Jews were aliens from Europe, or maybe bad martians dropped on planet earth - they can still be afforded a tiny spec of a parking lot, one which cannot be seen without zooming 100 times on the world map. Because so many ficticious sacred Islamc soils were created 120 years ago which never existed before - unlike Israel - who'd even notice the change in terrain?

There are no ugly ducks here - just, to quote Cagney - I see a doirty rat!

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yes the zionists

15. IamJoseph Banned Banned

If it was mythology, I fully agree with your stand. But my history lessons says it is the reverse of mythology, a term which only applies to Muslim Palestineans. Israel's history of her homeland is perhaps the best evidenced of any other nation anywhere - because this is backed by factual, historical writings and relics, backed by a host of other nations' contemporary writings.

The Jerusalem Post of today was called the Palestinean Post 50 years ago. Almost every other month, a sceintific relic is uncovered proving this was the sovereign homeland of only one peoples, and that the Jews were physically barred from returning. The law says the statutory period does not apply where there is robbery and murder: if someone steals your car, then bars you from retrieving it - the car remains yours forever.

Here's some non-mythical facts:

All the countries now occupied by Islam were not theirs 120 years ago. This includes all states created by Britain in Arabia and India.

Egypt belongs to the Coptics.

The Kurds, Copts and Jews predate not just Islam in Arabia, but also the Arab race - which only emerged in 500 BCE - in contradiction to what is generally believed. In contrast, Jews are a 4000 year nation, who trace their ancestry historically and biologically to Abraham. The Jews fastediously followed the Abrahamic religion for 4000 years - while the pre-Islamic Arabs at no time followed the Abraham belief since they emerged - for a period of 2,600 years [500 BCE to Islam's emergence].

Hebron is the birthlace of Judaism and Monotheism, and Jerusalem is a Hebrew name and capital 3,300 years old.

When islam invaded India, over 70 Million were mass murdered - and Mosques dumped on the most sacred Indian temples - same as in Palestine. The terror seen today for Kashmir, even after India has been so generous to Muslims [and a host of other peoples], even after robbing a third of India's land - should tell you what is happening in Palestine.

I can say with factual, historical proof that the Jews have never occupied another peoples' land in all their 4000 year history. The reverse applies to Muslims.

16. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Moses was the first Zionist.

17. IamJoseph Banned Banned

I L Britian, being of British culture. But they erred with the creation of Jordan, even with creating all these islamic states. Clearly, this was based on great corruption. A host of peoples in Arabia were disregarded by Britain. All of today's terror mayhem can be traced to the British deeds in Arabia and India.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

Boy you've been really taken in by the zionist narrative haven't you?

Most of the "history" of Jews is invented. There is no archaeological evidence for any seminal events in Jewish history only a lot of made up stories.

The Invention of the Jewish People

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

So their religious claim is a lie than?

20. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Their most famous inventions are:

The dead sea scrolls.

The Tel Dan find which proved King David as a historical figure.

Coins from the 1st and 2nd Temple period - the temple which is a Zionist myth of course.

The first alphabetical Hebrew books

Jerusalem

The discovery of America when a Jew got lost in his voyage.

The first introduction to the life and history of Abraham.

Controlling your banks and your media - because you are not so smart.

Most of the hits performed by Elvis and Sinatra.

21. IamJoseph Banned Banned

What would happen to Islam if that were true - that they fooled you? The hate we see in Islam is not from the Quran - the Quran is from the hate. The pre-Islamic Arabs hated Jews before Islam emegred. Check your history if in doubt.

Islam will come of age when it ceases to be a SUBJECT TO religion. Belief in God should not be made subject to your localised hate list. Give back the lands you stole - there is nothing sacred abaout sacred islamic soil which is stolen. Jews have lived in India for 2,600 years - and they never stole any Indian land, never massacred the Indian population and never dumped temples in India's sacred sites. You have to apologise - you know how to prostrate?

Please consider.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

there is no religious claim
    and history says a very different story. their were jews living peacefully with arabs before Islam and after.
    what kind of random shit are rambling on.
    because they weren't capable of doing so.
    I'm not apoligizing for Islam I stating facts

what your distortion of history or your ramblings that are equal to the homeless guy with the sign that says the end is near?

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

that would be hard since moses never existed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.