Israel, Palestine and the Arab/Israel Conflict

Discussion in 'World Events' started by goofyfish, Jul 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

OK, so write them a ticket.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

nothing is forever

well they did kill 9 people injure more with no provocation

doesn't support your conclusion.
    your anology is silly the coast gaurd doesn't have a rep for killing unarmed civilians the IDF does.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Naive of you. We have just over two years before the next Presidential election in the US, and the current Democratic president is probably going to be dealing with a Republican-dominated House of Representatives that is more inclined to sabotage him at the country's expense than focus on doing their jobs. You know as well as I do that Republicans these days are more interested in succeeding in politics than doing any good for the country, and they often as not succeed. They're like a company that engages in anti-competitive business practices instead of offering a legitimately worthwhile product.

Now, if a Republican wins in 2012, do you want to know what she would do as her first act as President? She isn't exactly the kind of person who is likely to have sympathy for the Palestinian cause. She doesn't even have any compassion toward the gays. If Palin won in 2012, the US would be labeled a rogue state by the second year of her administration, and we would be occupied by foreign powers for the first time in the entire history of our country. I almost look forward to it. It would give me an excuse to return to our mother country. You know, get back to my Anglo-Saxon roots and all of that.

The Democrat running in the same election is the same guy you see above, shaking hands with the fat, loud idiot on the right. You also need to consider that Barack Obama cannot win in 2012 without retaining at least some of the evangelical defection he got in 2008, so he is not going to jeopardize his reelection bid by alienating them more than he has to.

So read the writing on the wall: you are living in a fucking dreamworld.

Initially, they were firing flares and paintball guns.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/13/world/middleeast/13flotilla.html?_r=1

http://technorati.com/politics/article/video-shows-very-different-story-on/

Sir, if the US Coast Guard were being attacked with any sort of weaponry by any sort of people, especially if some of them were lying unconscious in the hands of enemy combatants, they would use whatever weapons they had at their disposal.

Give it up: you have lost this one.

I would hardly count Bells as "decent," and she has hardly been truthful during this discussion. She habitually accuses anyone who disagrees with her of being a racist, especially when she finds herself cornered and at a loss for facts. She stupidly believes that the Arabs are an oppressed people being victimized by "racist," white Jews. Oh, and she probably assumes that Jews are white just because they lived in Europe for nearly two thousand years, in spite of European Jews having been a distinct and separate culture with unique communities and traditions during that time period.

Apparently, she didn't get the memo that Arabs can be racist cunts. They treat Pakistanis and Bengalis like shit, you know. Sudanese Arabs have been murdering black people in Darfur it seems for entertainment, yet getting someone to care is like pulling teeth from a hen.

Did you hear that, Bells? The Arabs are white. You just haven't realized it yet.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Oh, for all you people who think that the Jews can just "go back to Mexico...I mean Europe," I found a Washington Post article on European anti-semitism. It might explain why Jews are still migrating to Israel.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/03/AR2007090300719.html

I know the concept seems alien to some of you, but Jews tend to resent it when someone attacks their place of worship. In their culture, this is considered to be most offensive.

I'll be creating another thread entirely for this discussion. It should be interesting.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

most people also resent it when people use what was done to them as an excuse to do it to others

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

All of the Semitic peoples are "Caucasian," to use the old terminology. That includes the Arabs, Jews, Assyrians, Palestinians, Lebanese, Ethiopians... all of them. (The Lebanese and Palestinians call themselves "Arabs" because they speak Arabic and practice Islam, but they are descended from Canaanites and are more closely related to the Jews than to the Arabs.)

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I am waiting to see what happens with the next elections. Seeing how subservient Obama is to the Israel lobby it will make no difference at all who comes next - as far as Israel is concerned, the only difference that can be made is to the Americans. If its Sarah Palin, Americans are doomed. She will sell out the Americans to her evangelical fantasies. With Israel growing more and more right wing [to the extent of delegitimising reform Jews with their latest shenanigans], it will be interesting to see which ship of fools sets sail in 2 years.

11. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Have you noticed that you have not contributed a single enlightened thought to this discussion in heaven knows how long?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

13. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Those houses were probably built illegally. It's amazing how many people have fallen for your hype, but you are full of shit, S.A.M..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122017

From the article:
    And also,

You have the European left dancing on your strings. Enjoy it while it lasts. You can't keep people fooled forever. When the European left has caught on to what people like you are really about, they will be howling for your blood.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

East Jerusalem is occupied and international law does not give jurisdiction to Israelis. The Geneva conventions maintain that transporting Israelis into East Jerusalem is against international law.

15. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

East Jerusalem has been under Israeli governance since 1967, though. If the international community has failed to realize this, then they are being ignorant. The Six-Day War is over. Your side lost. In normal situations, the issue would have been put to rest decades ago. Nobody contests the Russians' claim to much of Karelia, even though they did claim it in a military endeavor. Somehow the rules are supposed to be different in Jerusalem?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Occupation 101. No nation in the world recognises the annexation of East Jerusalem. Hence legally speaking, it makes no difference what the Israelis say, they have no jurisdiction. There have been longer [much much longer] occupations in history. International law is very very clear what the Israeli position is.

Meanwhile, even if all the nations in the world recognised Israeli jurisdiction in East Jerusalem, ethnic cleansing is still illegal under international law.

So take a dekko at this illegal construction occupied by Jews in East Jerusalem, which has not been bulldozed by the racists who occupy the city,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...ontroversial-east-jerusalem-building-1.301802

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Well I guess to you to be enlightened you need to support the killing of unarmed protestors

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

So what we just take on the whole world for the sake of murdering thugs? and how is taking a long view naive or in a dream world?

according to Israel according to those they tried to kill it was live rounds.

while true it ignores the fact the US coast guard wouldn't open fire on unarmed people when less force would work

Probably your never going to see Israel's victims as mattering but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up so you can support more abuse.

I can understand why you need this to be the case but it isn't.

19. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

An "occupation" in which Israel has not forced the Arabic population of East Jerusalem to become citizens of Israel, even though there has been a standing offer for them to do so for decades, and they are also allowed to participate in Palestinian elections, even though their location of residency should have been officially annexed decades ago.

In fact, all that I can see that the government of Israel has done has been to provide East Jerusalem with a system of government where the Palestinians have consistently failed to provide it. The Palestinians have failed to erect so much as a reasonable court system. They don't have an organized building code. They have proven themselves repeatedly to be absolutely incompetent.

The likes of you have repeatedly accused the Israeli government of "deporting" Arabs, yet Arabs remain a large part of the population of East Jerusalem. In fact, the Israeli government has been highly magnanimous toward the Palestinians.

It sounds to me like all that Israel did was to bulldoze some unoccupied fire traps in blighted neighborhoods, and they appear to have been acting within the context of their own laws.

Just like a Muslim to try to portray it as some great indecency.

On the opposite side of the issue, no government in the world recognizes the Palestinian claim to East Jerusalem, either.

The Oslo Accords excluded East Jerusalem.

Therefore, whose job is it to govern and police the streets of East Jerusalem?

The last time I checked, the Palestinians have absolutely failed to even establish a unified government.

I humbly beg your pardon if I am splitting hairs, but I find it extremely difficult to invest much faith in a government that puts home sellers to death if their buyers happen to be members of the wrong ethnic group.

Or have you altogether failed to notice that what passes for a government in the Palestinian Territories is led by racist cunts?

And they, the Palestinians, spend almost as much time fighting amongst themselves as they do trying to SCAPEGOAT the fucking Jews! Because they are too useless and pathetic to resolve their own problems. They can't even figure out how to get along with each other.

Then whose fucking job is it to bulldoze a bunch of fucking firetraps that could set the whole fucking city ablaze?

Who? Should Allah do it? You Muslims seem to think Allah can do anything, so why in the fuck is it so much trouble for this useless pie-in-the-sky fantasy of yours to send down a bolt of lightning to destroy some useless, run-down buildings?

Or what about the relatively simple task of stopping a thief from running away with some woman's purse?

Maybe, if you Muslim fools pray to Allah enough, he might bless you with half a brain.

I have stated to you repeatedly that I disagree with these construction projects because they are unnecessarily inflammatory. Every time I have said this, you have called me a "racist" anyway. Remember? You accused me of being more concerned with Israel's public image than with the welfare of the Palestinians. Don't you remember that conversation? Don't you think you were being a teensy bit unjust? In case you have missed the point, I don't recognize any "Jewish people," and I regard Benjamin Netanyahu as a revolting fat-ass. He is very corpulent, isn't he? He's one of those piggies who just can't get enough of that West Bank land. They eat and eat and eat and eat, and they're never quite satisfied. And then, when they have eaten too much, they get a tummy-ache, and they need someone to blame for it. Normally "the liberals." But still, they're soooo hungry, and they need the world to feel sorry for them!

Therefore, I've got some news for you: their race isn't the problem. I don't recognize any "Palestinian race." Their fucking useless piece of shit religion is the problem.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

2 things just because a country occupies a territory doesn't mean they become citizens that called annexation. secondly do even know why they refuse the offer? its because top do so woulds in their minds be the same thing as saying it was ok for Israel to start a war to take away their land.

For the rest of your post I see no reason to address you technicolor ramblings its clear you have issues with the palestinians, arabs, and Islam that won't allow to give them a fair shake. and save your useless excuses about how you would if they weren't violent its bs you ignore the why of their actions now and would do so even if the highly frustrated and angry weren't violent.

23. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Giving up on East Jerusalem would only help the Arabic community in West Bank. The Six-Day War is over. Their side lost. If they had any common sense, they would move their capital to Hebron.

Because they are a bunch of racist cunts. They are so pathetic, they have to scapegoat the Jews for their problems. The real source of their problems is that their culture is a dysfunctional clusterfuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.