Israel, Palestine and the Arab/Israel Conflict

Discussion in 'World Events' started by goofyfish, Jul 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mountainhare Banned Banned

Ohhh boy.
    I wonder what Israel has to hide...?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

As opposed to the Palestinians who take video and mail it to al-jezeera every time they are going to kill a buttload of innocents...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. asphalt Registered Senior Member

Or video images of Jewish settlers being dragged away kicking and screaming wont make for good TV..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why go through all the trouble when they could just kill the budget and the Gaza plan alltogether???

Thats cute.With rocket attacks happening every day and one murder bombing under from the terrorists already Israel could have easily wrecked it already so why havent they??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. oparo Registered Member

It would be better to absorb the palestinians in the United States. There is enough room for all of them and it would put both sides i.e palestinians and israelites far enough apart so that they cannot harm each other any more.

8. drumass666 Registered Member

...In eccentricity, we find truth. I think it's about time people realize that anti-semitism is not limited to the confines of the Muslim community. Of course, this man is a genius who everyone in America loves, but just watch him fall from grace because he uttered the truth:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050324/ap_on_re_eu/bobby_fischer_4

...Well at least the Muslim world might start playing chess now.

9. oparo Registered Member

Could you please specify what you mean by...In eccentricity, we find truth.

10. drumass666 Registered Member

...nothing ground-breaking, really. I just meant that the opinions of celebrities (of any magnitude) that fly in the face of the status-quo are treated more seriously no matter how absurd it may seem. When a famous person utters such an opinion, it is seen as "eccentric" while a regular citizen who does the same is seen as "crazy." Since mob mentality naturally gravitates towards celebrities, the "eccentric" ones are usually deemed to have a little piece of truth by the tail...of course, I was poking fun at Bobby Fischer's magnitude of celebrity along with his comments.

11. drumass666 Registered Member

...Or how about video images of jews beheading people by posing as Muslims?
    No, that's not a typo.

Well, not all of them have to put on a turban, pour the fetid stench of camel spit (since it must not travel past the natural atmospheric boundaries that clouds Israel) all over themselves and brandish a knife in front of a TV for 30 minutes. After all: http://rense.com/general45/sharonsinfamouscomment.htm

You don't have to worry though, some fool that just came out of a Barmitzvah thinking he's a man will just hold the back cover of the Kaballah under the menorah light which illuminates the phone number of some psychophant in the Bilderberg group. He'll just dial him up and this post will be nothing but a faint Orwellian memory. Then, "peace" will be restored in the "world."

Last edited: May 29, 2005
  12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

jesus christ, spend some time away from this place, and still the same rubbish spewed by people who dont actually know what they're talking about (but think they do inside their heads)

oparo:
    what's your definition if israelites? if, as I'm guesing you define the "jewish" people who happen to occupy the land that is topographically defined today as "Israel" then you're way way off the mark. They are not israelites.

or do you mean:

1) israelites as in the peoples of the ancient prophet israel?
    2) the peoples of the ancient state of israel? (1)& (2) are not the same, (2) came long after (1)
    3) israelites as in the peoples of the kingdom of Judah? (3)&(2) again are not the same, and are completely different entities.

so ben gurion, what exactly do you mean? 1,2 or 3?

My guess is you haven't got a clue (like most of the morons who post on this thread)

let me let you into a little secret, the eastern european/germaninc/russian/slavic wannabe hebrew israelite "jews" have no connection to 1,2+3 listed above. You wanna know which peoples are closest in terms of anthropology/rights to land/history?

give ya' 3 guesses.

13. drumass666 Registered Member

...Well, nice to see some action on the board again, first of all. Secondly, it is a willful moronic stance that I take against semitic Imperialism. When you say "Israelites" I fully agree with you that it has nothing to do with the original Children of Israel that crossed the Red Sea. However, the truth remains that Slavic jews, German jews, and Russian jews are now a part of the state that is recognized as Israel. Granted, there can't really be a "separation" of Israelites and "Palestinians" because such a thing is geographically and physically impossible. This type of conflict is not just relegated to the Middle East. Muslims war with each other more vehemently than any group of cousins known to mankind; a "separation" doesn't solve anything. My beef is with the democratic and human rights violations (check it...my post history on this board proves it) that I feel the Israelis (not the Israelites) are in violation of, especially because they claim to be a democratic state while they are the very paragon of terrorism that encourages a Muslim youth within a 100 mile radius of Jerusalem to act a fool.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2005
  14. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

drumass:

therin lies the victory of zionism.
    Herzl must be so proud.

again, back to my original point. Depends on the defenition of israelites:
    1) actual
    2) or zionist-centric

1) don't exsist anymore, and the closest peoples to them are the pals
    2) this needs no explanation,
    either way the euro-hebrew-israelite wannabes have no rights to that land over the peoples already exsisting there for centuries.

no it's not. What do you think that wall is there for?

this type of conflict doesn't occour elsewhere (within the current context). Muslims fighting against muslims has no relevance to the isr/pal conflict.

I agree.

check out:

Zionism In the Age of Dictators, Lenni Brenner

The Iron wall, zionist revisionism, Lenni Brenner.

15. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

If I was a god I would smite all these palestine and isreali guys once and for all. Can't this guys sit down and get on with their lives. Nothing lasts forever. The PLO leaders has tons of cash in foreign banks while the followers turn side every side on beds of poverty. Isreal can decide to end this rift once and for all, but I guess its truely Gods own country.Human beings are really fundamentaly stupid. ...Geees. As per the Arab/Isreal conflict I think this is the West spreading propaganda in order to displace any unity between these two in the future.

16. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

"As per the Arab/Isreal conflict I think this is the West spreading propaganda in order to displace any unity between these two in the future.", Devils reject,

I do not understand this statement. Why would the west be interested in preventing Arab/Israeli unity? The United States has everything to gain by creating peace between the two countries, and Europe does, as well. This is a constant point of instability in that region.

Also, it does not take any propaganda for those two groups to hate, they have done it themselves for over a hundred years (speaking is recent terms).

17. changa was far, is near Registered Senior Member

I agree with you, but actions speak louder than logic. America has been
    actively discouraging peace in the region for decades, and will continue
    to do so for as long as it serves our purposes. Our purposes being control,
    not stability.

And Europe is more interested in appeasing America than in saving lives,
    although some would argue that the former is the only hope for the latter.

18. oparo Registered Member

What in the middle-east is needed is mutual respect and understanding. Look at how much money was spent on armaments and war-like activities. With that money every palestinian and every israelite could have a comfortable home, car etc,etc. Hatred would quickly have come to an end because nobody would have liked to loose these possessions.

19. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

What have the "palestinians" given back to Israeli super humane GIFT OF LAND gesture?

Murder!
    Terror!
    Stabbing!
    Kassam Misslies launching.

Vicious "palestinian" Animalistic Mother, helps her son with the Genocide-Homicide Belt...

20. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Yea right like terrorizing the journalists, taking them hostage...

Like their constant intimidation on western journalists to "report how they wanted"...
    As to Islamists butchers filming their own action, they cut and edit what they want you to see...lol.

Like they have done with the Italian TV crew after they dared to film the truth, of "palestinian" brutally murdering & savagery mutilating the bodies in Ramallah by "palestinian" police and masses, when lynching 2 UNARMED Israelis that lost their way there...

The fact it that Israel has more foreign journalists then any other country asides from Russia & USA.

Let alone the Israeli very wide spectrom, like inside lefty critics which you NEVER see on the totalitarian vicious type of "society" the "Palestinian" cult has.

21. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Exactly!
    And only the Arab side has the evil textbooks calling to hate the other... and so criminally rationalize MASS MURDERERS as "freedom fighters".

http://www.pmw.org.il

22. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

The following is from an email:

-----------------

"Palestinian" FAKE Photo & Video Industry

DON'T EVER BELIEVE THEIR IMAGES!

Part 1
    ------

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is the power of a FAKE picture from "Palestinian" aggressors playing the "victim" cloth?
    How can any words undue the influence their criminal industry has already done???

Some samples:

The infamous FAKE Video of Muhammad Al Dura... that was actually murdered by... Arab "Palestinian" Muslims... (well, it wouldn't be the first boy murdered by them and blamed on Israel... another (at least known one) is 2 boys in a cave in the Rafah region)
    But the power of the pictures is stronger than the truth.
    Who will see Israel's true humane image after this immense damage?
    http://jcpa.org/jl/vp482.htm

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_1991to_now_alaqsa_dura.php
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/david/gelernter091205.php3 When Pictures Lie

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=18774 The Fake Video of Muhammad Al Dura

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32137

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/charen1.asp

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~ginsburg/aldura

------------------------------

Some excerpts of "Palestinian" planted videos/photos, including as "journalists" etc. globally.

Watch!

------------------------------------------------------

See the Fake Funeral in 'Jenin

----------------

PALESTINIANS ADDING BODIES TO CREATE JENIN MASS GRAVE ( that is From Israeli lefty Haaretz not "suspected" of being too pro Israeli actions...)
    Palestinians in the Jenin refugee camp are inflating the number of residents killed ...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  23. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Part 2

----

Or that dreadful fake video on the terrorists-concentrated area called: Jenin...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42404 - Palestinian producer: False film funded by PA
    Documentary claims Israeli army committed war
    crimes

--------------
    Big "heores" with stones???
    For CAMERAS only!

--------------

'Palestinians' STAGE "atrocities" by actors dressed in IDF uniform, even one with a head cover...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.