Israel begins sell-off of refugees' land

Discussion in 'World Events' started by StrawDog, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillNever Valued Senior Member

SAM, those graphs don't prove that most Palestinians haven't killed at least one Israeli, nor does it prove that most Israelis have killed at least one Palestinian. All they suggest is that Israelis have killed more Palestinians than the other way around.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'll be happy to see those statistics. Meanwhile all Israelis join the IDF [except for the religious nutsos who nevertheless support the settlement enterprise and beat up Palestinians in "Judea" and "Samaria" ], all Palestinians are not militants.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I'll also be happy to see statistics showing that most Israelis have killed at least one Palestinian each too. And since killing without established cause is immoral, my claim is going to prevail here.

That doesn't make any difference. Being part of a military force does not make you deserving of death.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think the toddlers and kids probably haven't had a turn yet. There is a significant number of them. Is it most?

They can't wait to grow up though:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Its an occupation army. They enlist to harm Palestinians and deprive them of their rights.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  8. WillNever Valued Senior Member

And still the proof doesn't come. Why am I not surprised?

The final analysis: if you can't prove that the Israelis you kill haven't actually done anything to kill anyone (and this applies to most), then you shouldn't be killing those Israelis. I can't imagine anyone arguing against that -- unless they have a deep hatred of all others outside of their own religion.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What proof? You made the statement, its upto you to support it, I have given sufficient evidence that most Israelis join a military, kill or injure Palestinians, demolish their homes, unlawfully imprison them and beat them without being held accountable. They are protected by the social, political and justice system in their acts.

More:

That is "most Israelis" who harm Palestinians in one way or another.

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Although it is unwise to kill without immediate necessity, it's hard to argue that any Israeli is free of responsibility for the conduct of their military and other forces over all these years.

That is, almost any Palestinian is probably justified in killing almost any Israeli adult, in self defense if nothing else.

They shouldn't, of course. But they have cause.

11. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Where is evidence that most Israelis have killed or injured Palestinians? Where is evidence that most Israelis have demolished a Palestinian home? Where is evidence that most Israelis have unlawfully impirisoned and beaten a Palestinian person?

You haven't provided evidence of any of that. You haven't even provided evidence that most Israelis have done just *one* of those things.

Nay, I don't have any plans to kill anyone. It would be up to Palestinians to prove that most Israelis have killed somebody, if they too wanted to engage in killing. Otherwise it's wrong.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sorry doesn't compute. If you make the claim, you provide the evidence. This is purpotedly a science site, so you can ask the mods.

13. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Actually that would just be murder. Killing any Israeli adult indiscriminately is not self defense. Defense how? You would be assaulting someone who probably never hurt you ever. They may a citizen of a government you don't like, but that doesn't give you a right to kill people.

14. WillNever Valued Senior Member

We can stop right there. That's codespeak for "I can't actually find a legit justification for advocating the indiscriminate use of violence against Israelis."

The fact of the matter is that if you want to kill someone, you need a reason to do it. So unless someone can show that most Israelis have killed, then we have no basis for killing them.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Okay I am going to have to report your post for not supporting your claim with evidence, since that classifies it as trolling. Its the scientific way

Done.
    Mod Note: (link below)

You Report- We Decide.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
  16. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Quite frankly the idea that you think I need to scientifically support a claim that most people in a country have not committted a murder is both hilarious and sad at the same time.

In the meantime, I'm going to report all these unsupported claims right now:

Saying you've supported them and providing stories,isn't the same as actually providing numbers showing that most Israelis have done each of these things -- which is what you said. That means it's trolling, and it's being reported.

Done and done.

Mod Note: (link below)

You Report- We Decide.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
  17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You seem to be under the delusion that most Israelis do not want to kill Palestinians, when all polls show that they do:

All of these individuals serve in the IDF or support its actions.

And they even recruit children:

18. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I believe I read that 33% of Israel's drinking water supplies now come from nuclear powered desalination plants that remove salts from ocean water. If you invest in more of that instead of more trailers in the middle of Palestinian land, together with tree planting and similar terraforming projects, you can make the Negev habitable. It would be much easier and less costly than sending extremists to live on other peoples' lands.

As for the argument that orthodox families are having 8-10 kids: maybe they should stop doing that if they feel the land they live on is too small. And secular Israelis shouldn't have to pay a penny for their exploits. Otherwise, these giant orthodox clans should move somewhere else where they'd be welcomed and wouldn't be displacing anyone already living there.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM, support by the People that the Government didn't go far enough in Gaza, isn't a indication of wanting to murder all Palestinians, it is a recognition that the Israeli Government didn't go far enough to end the problem of incessant attacks, and that all it did was allow Hamas to escape to kill again and keep the e Israeli People under the threat of daily attacks from Hamas and the Palestinians.

You bigotry is running amuck, and you really need a dose of reality, even I recognize that not all Palestinians/Muslims want to murder all Israelis Jews, just as I also know that all Israelis don't want to murder all Palestinians/Muslims.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Well considering what the ROE amounted too um SAM's right if their complaining that the government didn't go far enough enough they are in fact more or less advocating the whole sale slaughter of palestinians. I mean hell IDF soldiers have already come out and said in Gaza the basic idea was shoot anything that moves.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

So you can post the ROE? please do.

Provide proof that it was kill anything that moves, if it was Gaza would have looked like Lidice, and the Israelis would now be eating dinner in Gaza, and enjoying the beaches on the Mediterranean.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.