Isles of Sci

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by My Sexy Blue Feet, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

bordness is setting in nothing to do..........

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

People are bored...whatever...

I am going to look if the tiger made it to sci isles...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

i create a huge theme park for everyone to be entertained in, which holds within it everything you could possibly want. of course, you cant take it out of the park.... have fun!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I saw a newly erected themepark on my way to the forest in my quest for finding the elusive tiger. I didn't like how this once pristine island was developing rapidly in a tourist resort. I decided not to mingle to much anymore with the people. I was an outcast after all. From now on I was on my own, being myself. I was afraid this was going to lead to many embarrassing situations as it had done in scivillage. I made a mental note to avoid the toilets. I remembered that they were not good to me.

Tiger, where are you...I will hunt you down and then we can go and look for some muffins together.

8. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

rumble......what was that?? i looked outside and right there was a huge theme park i ran out quickly....

9. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

(hey, i only said no desserts... kebab critters and McOgres etc are fine, just as long as you teach them some manners.)

The journey was taking a lot longer than i had anticipated, this small stretch of ocean seemed endless. I had to keep readjusting our direction coz according to the compass we keep on going off course. I figured i'd better climb out under the boat and check to make sure the rudder wasn't stuck. I got under there and between breaths banged the crap out of the rudder to try and free it up.
    It snapped off.
    oops.

I thought it best that i didn't tell Blue about this yet, i would tell her ... erm... later.

10. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

wowwhhoooo this park is cool smack where did it go?

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I bought a new fridge on eBay for only 2p. It's an old industrial sized one, so it'll be good for all our chilled alcohol needs.

12. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

that new fridge is nice ill better take a look at ebay, so whens the warranty running out

13. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Scramble gave me lease to make more mini-monsters, as long as they're not out of desserts. Never argue with male logic .......
    Anyway, i was testing out my mini-rice-lady outside, when i noticed something along the horizon. It was another ship! I yelled for scramble to come up, and pointed to it. It had a scull and crossbones on its flag, and it sailed under black sails........
    "We should probably avoid it." I advise to Scram
    He gives me this goofy look "Um.....We can't. The rudder is broken. "
    Eik.

14. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

And the Dark Scooner was on its way. I had not a choice. The evil sinner that was spuriousmonkey had to pay sevenfold for his monopoly. Yay, let the wrath of Me rain down upon the isles!

15. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

With a jarring thud we crashed into the side of the black schooner. I was grateful i had spent so much time carving the bundy bear gargoyle for the front of the longboat as it acted like a battering ram, punching a hole clear through the side of the other vessel. Putting on our best "beserker frenzy" faces we jumped on board ready to face the worst...

The ship was empty.

After searching the entire ship from top to bottom, we found no sign of life anywhere, and yet, i got this strange sensation of being watched. It was as if the ship itself was observing our every step.

I was gettin pretty creeped out by the whole situation, so i figured the best thing to do would be to take what we could use and skiddadle outta there. I climbed underneath and dismantled the rudder. After chucking that on board the Bundaberg i thieved the black sail as well... it was much better than the apricot coloured one we had.

Next thing, Blue comes running up from the depths of the schooner sayin "oi, check this out!" and was holding up a piece of parchment...

16. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

The warranty of the fridge is good for another grillion years, and covers it against anything, with a guaranteed replacement of the latest model.

17. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

having a look at ebay...ray gun from startrek $546000 no...broken mobile phone start price $500 no
    ...Planet maker $50 hey this could make the isles in to a planet.....

18. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

looks like no-one wants to play anymore. fine.

*pokes out tongue*

*takes bat*

*takes ball*

*goes home*

19. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Sorry Scramble, blame work.

While under deck's, i found the captian's log. Skimming it, there were strange things in it. Notes of a pirate ship, of a strange sickness spreading.......

I had to show scramble. Perhaps this ship is cursed? Or is that a stupid superstition and we should take both boats?

20. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Ah, funk it, let's take both ships.

21. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

(Thats ok, can't blame you guys for having a life, been meaning to get one myself one of these days

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I was thinkin about giving it a rest anyway, at least until there's more than just 2 of us posting anything more than one liners!)

Blue decided to take the other ship so i had to give back the black sail, leaving me stuck with the stupid apricot coloured one. I decided to spend the day catching squid so i could use the ink to dye my sail black as well...

22. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Standing on deck, i can hear a low moan.....

eik.

It was coming from the bowels of the ship, of below deck. I grabbed a sword, don'd on my pirate coat, and after anchoring and waving at Scram, stepped into it's deep shadows.

The stairs squeaked omnisly. Step by step, i was engulfed by the darkness.

23. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

I could hear my heart beating, the sound of my breathe loud in my ears.

Then i realised that there was something else down here breathing.

It was coming from right in front of me. Four or five feet away from me. I reached into my pocket and broke the flare, threw it onto the ground. It illuminated a set of teeth, and an audible growl.