Islamic rappers' message of terror

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vienna, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Islamic rappers' message of terror

It's rap, jihad-style. A music video with blood-curdling images, fronted by a young British Muslim rapper brandishing a gun and a Koran is the latest hit in radical Islamic circles.
    The rap song is called 'Dirty Kuffar' - Arabic for dirty non-believer - and it praises Osama bin Laden and the attack on the World Trade Centre in New York.

The song starts with images of US marines in Iraq cheering as one of them shoots a wounded Iraqi lying on the floor. At the end of the video, it features shots of the hijacked planes flying into the Twin Towers with sounds of the rappers laughing. There is then a list of 56 countries they claim have been the 'victims of American aggression' since 1945.

The four-minute rap is essentially a repeated diatribe against the 'dirty non-believers' Tony Blair and George Bush, urging listeners to 'throw them on the fire'.

IT COULD ONLY HAPPEN IN BRITAIN - AND US BRITS HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 8, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Spyke Registered Senior Member

You'll be all the rage in your neighborhood, I'm sure.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

you are sure , but nevertheless wrong

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Vienna Registered Senior Member

When muslims can get together in Britain and create a CD for public release and distributed freely around the mosques of Britain to incite muslim hate, then it is time to seriously look at the position of Islamic representation in the West.

Mosques in Britain should be closed - they are been used to circulate anti-west hate in our own backyard. There is a word for this - TREASON - Kick the buggers OUT NOW

9. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

You understand, of course, that you can no longer be the Freedom Of Speech poster child?

:m: Peace.

10. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Freedom of speech does not exist in the UK due to political correctness, do you understand. Recent example is Kilroy.

If you favour Islamic arrogance and militant behaviour then that is your choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2004
  11. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Hey... 15 years ago, the minister at the London church I used to go to was telling us that it wasn't the Soviets we had to worry about, but the Muslims.

To me, that was like incitement to hate/fear/mistrust the Muslims. Should we close down all the churches and kick out all the Christians?

There IS a holy war going on, it is promoted by fundamentalist religions of BOTH Christian and Muslim persuasion and it is backed by powerful Western countries that produce arms.

Reasons are, 1) to sell arms 2) to divide the people and keep them subdued and in fear.

Example:
    In Indonesia, massacres take place almost on a daily basis; one day, it's Muslims burning down a church and slaughtering the congregation, the next, it's the Christians attacking a mosque and swinging babies on the ends of bayonets! The arms are supplied to both sides by their own government! The Indonesian government is heavily backed by US and British interests.

12. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Whether or not I favor it is irrelevant to whether or or not it should be allowed.

m: Peace.

13. Pakman Registered Senior Member

The guy is definately not Muslim, becasue a true Muslim would not engage in such atrorious behavior. Even the extremist Muslims don't rap or sing and hold guns next to the Quran.

It wouldn't surprise me if some anti-Muslim put up this video and faked it to look like an extremist Muslim did it.

14. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

And no true Christian would shoot doctors who perform abortions right? I'm sure the bombing of the Olympics was staged by anti-Christians, and then blamed on the completely innocent Eric Rudolph in order to make Christians look bad.

And the Israeli's were actually behind 911.

15. AD1 Registered Senior Member

Read the Guardian story, Pakman.

16. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

British Muslims: Pride and fear

The past year has seen British Muslims come under scrutiny for who they are. And many are saying it's time to rise to the challenge.

Should anyone fear an 18-year-old young woman walking down a British street because she wears the hejab scarf?
    Najmul Nisa Khan, whose name means "Star among the Women" is among many Muslim women in Leicester who wears the hejab as a profession of her faith.

She is British-born and hopes to go to university before a career in newspapers.

Before 11 September she believed she was treated with respect because of the hejab, not least because it diverted the excessive attention of boys.

Since then, some of that respect has been replaced with fear, despite the fact that she lives in the city always touted as Britain's beacon of multi-ethnic life.

If you think that I am oppressed what about celebrities in the magazines and women who look up to a twisted image of beauty?

Najmul and many women like her have been spat at, shouted at and at times physically attacked.

As we talked over a coffee at a pavement café in Leicester, three white teenage boys casually threw some packets of sugar at her before running off.

Later, we were interrupted by a woman, apparently drunk, who gave us her not-so considered thoughts on Islam.

"I just try and ignore it," said Najmul. "It's got a lot better but I feel sorry for them if this is what they are reduced to doing."

Islamophobia

There has been no substantial research into the effects of 11 September on race relations in the UK. One report by Leicester University found that there had been a rise in "Islamophobia" - the fear and suspicion of Muslims because of their religion rather than their ethnicity. ....READ MORE HERE:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2248735.stm

17. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

The video has recently been posted on the British website run by the Islamic extremist Mohammed al-Massari

hmm... as far as i know , this is the page they talk about

well , all i can say is that i can´t find this video on their page

18. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

sweet Pentax:

Dont waste your time with Vienna, this man is BNP supporter ( The Neo-Nazi British National Party ), he is promoting those nazis agenda here on this forum and then complain about the freedom of speech !!

BNP KNOCKED BACK AS TWO TOWNS REJECT THE RACISTS

http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm

Please sign in and join us to face those neo nazis and their hatred.

19. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

This story says much the same thing, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/483922.cms

I suspect that it is available on the Arabic side of the site,
    http://www.cdlr.net/lajnah/search.php?action=showresults&getnew=true&searchid=89039

Though I cannot read Arabic, I can tell by the dates of the posts that there is much more activity, and very different content, on the Arabic side.

20. otheadp Banned Banned

quite a catchy tune

reminds me of AC/DC'z "big balls"
    "he got big balls
    she got big balls
    they got big balls
    we got big balls"

"he's a kafir
    she's a kafir
    they's a kafir
    ...etc"

21. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

I suspect that it is available on the Arabic side of the site

i searched the arabic part for "http" and ".wmv" , and found nothing
    ( ok , i guess they translate the .wmv into their language - but i don´t think they translate this http .... but of course , this is just an uneducated guess

Though I cannot read Arabic, I can tell by the dates of the posts that there is much more activity, and very different content, on the Arabic side

me too , but i´m pretty sure some people here understand arabic ; maybe they can help us

22. Spyke Registered Senior Member

Doesn't Dr. Pepper have the rights to that tune?

"I'm a pepper
    he's a pepper
    she's a pepper
    wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?"

23. Vienna Registered Senior Member

If I'm a member of the BNP the you are surely a member of Al Queda.

You talk crap, typical of the ignorant scum you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.