Islamic militants kill 48 in India blood bath!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Does who runs that site matter if the content is bona fide? It is an isreali watchdog organization. Agenda

And this has what to do with my post?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

its the same thing. You want to potray muslims as evil mindless killing machines with no feelings, no reasonings and no varity. Well selective reporting could make the same thing out of white male christans. YES there are bad apples in every culture but look at every court case in australia or the US or england and tell me how many of those cases are muslims vs how many are white christans?

THAT is what seletive reporting is and that is all this thread and those like it are. Its racisum at its worst and THAT is why it will not be alowed to happen anymore. Its not political corectness its stoping the manipulation of statistics

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

No I never said all muslims are "evil mindless killing machines with no feelings, no reasonings and no varity." that was you leaping to an assumption. I personally feel that islam includes a lot of hateful ideology a large sample of which you can see foryourself on memri or other places or read about. It is the truth if you wish to sanction it go ahead. Is saying that GWB & co are a gang of fanatic warmongers racist or hateful towards americans? are you going to stop people criticizing the war in iraq? I hope not.

Don't be so dishonest and tell me you fail to see the difference in the specifics you are writing here compared to any criticism of mine you are complaining about. White, Male, You are adding those qualifiers yourself to make criticism of islam seem like racism.

No it is not racism read my reply to you in the WE&P ban racism thread.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

HA

all christans are child molesters, i prove this by showing as many child molesters that happen to be christans. That means christans are a hateful group of people

8. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

You justifiably could posit that christianity could cause a tendency towards child molestation if you could document passages in christian text supporting such behaviour and then show real world examples. Otherwise you are just making a random statement with nothing to back it up.

9. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Why is this now in the cesspool

Isn't that censoring something because some people might feel its "politically incorrect"??

You don't get micro-biologists and geologists blowing each other up do you?

10. stu43t Valued Senior Member

This is in the cesspool because it touches on a subject that many people are frightened to talk about and like to keep these things swepted under the carpet - except that the carpet is starting to imitate a mountain and will soon overflow.

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The prophet of a certain religon had a 7 year old wife fact.
    What does that make them.

You forget that rape and child molestation is not reported in there religon seldomly, and when it is the male adults word is nearly always taken over the woman or the childs word.

Is it not better to punish people by law and deter others than to ignore the situation, and let this thing go on unpunished.

you tell me which way is better there way or the catholic way, where we go to jails for our crimes, unlike there way where they are free to molest as long as they live, knowing that the adult males word is sacred over the womans, and the childs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Vince, you realize that having that volume of exclamation marks make you sound like a blathering retard, right?

13. RoscoHowOriginal Awesome Registered Senior Member

"I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee."

"Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods"

"They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee."

"But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves: For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God"

" But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

14. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well there is a easy answer to this Asguard was losing his argument with Sock puppet path. anybody can see he is way out of his depth with him, asguard rants about his hatred of gays, extremist mods is that appropiate, does he take part in gay bashing too.

one out of 12 people is gay so Asguard hates nearly 600 million people, thats a hell of lotta hate, so its okay to be a gay racist but not a muslim racist, what a hypocrite.

15. 567 Registered Senior Member

aww you want every one to be gay like you and muslim racist as well? how cute.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. 567 Registered Senior Member

hmmmm... many catholic priests happened to be child molestrators..ahhmm ahhmm. If thats what the teachers are, god bless the students.

17. 567 Registered Senior Member

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Huwy:

Because the Cesspool is the appropriate place for unintelligent threads.

19. 567 Registered Senior Member

20. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

567 that is so funny to see a muslim accusing anyone of intolerance towards gays. Could you tell me how kindly islam looks upon gays? what is the punishment for homosexuality under sharia?

21. FuJiMan Registered Senior Member

Well atleast theres no more claiming that Islam is a peaceful religion

Go ahead, close your eyes and pretend that you didn't see it.

22. FuJiMan Registered Senior Member

yeah only anti-american threads get to stay in the world events.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The list of threads in WE&P forums indicates otherwise.