Islamic militants kill 48 in India blood bath!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Oct 29, 2005.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4388292.stm

Last Updated: Saturday, 29 October 2005, 16:19 GMT 17:19 UK

E-mail this to a friend Printable version
    Deadly blasts hit Indian capital

The area was full of shoppers

Enlarge Image
    At least 48 people have been killed and scores wounded in a series of suspected bomb blasts in India's capital, Delhi.

Two near-simultaneous blasts took place in markets in central and south Delhi, crowded with people shopping ahead of religious festivals next week.

The third blast occurred in the area of Govindpuri which is in the southern part of the city.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh blamed "terrorists" for the blasts and said he would not tolerate militant violence.

No-one has yet admitted carrying out the explosions.

Pakistan condemnation

Federal health secretary, P Hota, said 48 people were confirmed dead. At least 80 more are being treated in hospital, 10 of whom are in critical condition, he said.

The blasts left a scene of widespread devastation

In pictures

Other government officials indicated most of those killed died in the blast at the southern Sarojini Nagar market.

They said a number also died in the first explosion, minutes before, in the crowded central neighbourhood of Paharganj, an area close to Delhi's main railway station and popular with Western backpackers.

Some reports say the Govindpuri blast was a bus bomb and that three people died, although this could not be confirmed.

Prime Minister Singh, who is in the north-east but is returning to Delhi immediately, urged people to remain calm.

HAVE YOUR SAY

It is particularly tragic that this has happened just days before Diwali

Steven Bake, London, UK

Send us your comments
    Chaos and confusion

"The prime minister has expressed shock and distress over the blasts but has asserted that militant violence would not weaken the country's resolve to fight terrorism," spokesman Sanjaya Baru said.

India's home ministry has convened an emergency meeting of security and intelligence officials and all major markets in the city have been ordered to close.

India's long-term rival Pakistan condemned the explosions.

Its foreign ministry said in a statement: "Pakistan strongly condemns the terrorist attacks in Delhi, which have resulted in the loss of a number of innocent lives.

"The attack in a crowded market place is a criminal act of terrorism."

'Ordinary shoppers'

Many shops were damaged in the market blasts.

"The blast was so powerful, my house shook," Kiran Mohan, a photo editor who lives about 200m (650 ft) away from Sarojini market, told Associated Press.

Babu Lal Khandelwal, a shop owner in Paharganj, said: "There was black smoke everywhere. When the smoke cleared and I could see, there were people bloody and people lying in the street."

Sarojini Nagar shopkeeper, Bansi Lal, said: "There were two foreigners who were on fire and they were begging me to help them. But I was in a daze. I could not help them."

The BBC's Paul Danahar, who was at the site of the blast in Sarojini Nagar, says the scene was one of carnage and confusion.

Most of the people affected were ordinary people out shopping in the festival season, he says.

Both the Hindu festival of lights known as Diwali and the Muslim festival of Eid fall next week.

In May one person died and 49 were wounded by bombs at two Delhi cinemas - an attack blamed on Sikh militants.

Another massacre, but hey all religons are the same, except ours dont do this.

India helps out pakistan with aid and even offered helicopters which pakistan refused even though they deperately needed them, for the pakistan earth quake disaster.

The militants always having time on there hands even during earthquakes reward india with this blood bath.

How many more people around the world need to be blown up, beheaded, and machined gunned down before the united nations forces the islamic countries to act, and re-educate there people on the peaceful meaning of the koran.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Who was it who invaded Iraq?
    Who was it invaded Afghanistan?
    Who was it supported a puppet government in Vietnam?
    Who was it who suborned the legally elected governments of several South American states?
    Who was it dropped thermonuclear bombs on civilians?
    Who was it who fire bombed tens of thousands of Japanese and German civilians?
    Who was it oversaw the murder of several million of his nations own citizens?
    Who was it who allowed poor blacks with syphillis to go untreated so that the progress of the disease could be followed?

I'll give you a clue Vincent - none of these acts were carried out by Islamic states, or by muslims, or in the name of Allah.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

These bomb attacks were very timely and by RAW, to destroy the LOC opening process OFFERED BY PAKISTANIS to support quake victims. It always happens in india when PAKISTAN offers any peace plan they back off by creating false circumstances, it is not a big news in subcontinent. India RAW does this on monthly bases. But who cares to explain this to Psycopath birtish terrorist living in Thailand?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Birtish terrorist Did it again!!!!!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. justagirl Registered Senior Member

Vincent, after reading a couple of threads started by you, I have a better understanding of what motivated the Catholics on their killing spree during the Crusades.

8. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Nobody has claimed responsibility yet.

"Domestic tensions between Hindus and Muslims have often flared into lethal confrontations in India, and Sikh separatists have also been responsible for major attacks in the northeast. A different separatist movement was responsible for a bombing in the northeastern state of Assam in 2004 that killed at least 10 people at a parade honoring India's 57th anniversary of independence from British rule."

9. 567 Registered Senior Member

I have seen these areas and they are very crowded muslim majoriy areas, where they shop for eid and hidus shop for diwali......sad to see this happening, i have a strong feeling that some spy agency is behind it or some corrupt Indian politician, very likely Hindu extremists like BJP should be prime suspect.

for the comments of mr. vincent. I think he has lost his mind or he may be at the edge. Probably the most digusting sciforum member I have seen so far.

10. stu43t Valued Senior Member

567 - you have to understand that Muslims have brought upon themselves a very bad light. Terrorism in the name of Allah - Jihads -the very thought of Islam turns my stomach. It is no longer a faith - Islam is an organised political and military regime and it stinks.

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You should visit more often.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

He actually means well: that's what makes him so dangerous.

12. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

And here I thought You just didn't get the joke because you didn't know about Vincent from the UK's hobby. It seems I was wrong and you share his hobby.

What have Muslims brought apon themselves?

You hear all the horrible things that Muslims do from your distorted Muslim smearing media. Many Muslims hear all the horrible things westerners do from their distorted Western smearing media. You won't win the who has been more brutal immoral and evil over the last hundered years Muslims or people of European descent contest if you use true facts. Muslims have been pigs but westerners have been worse.

If one kills inocents in as a byproduct of trying to hurt enemies by dropping bombs from two miles high and the other beheads innocents from two feet away in order to psychologically hurt their enemies what is the difference?

How many people have been killed in the name of Islam? Not nearly as many as have been killed for Christianity. But Islam turns your stomach?

I did not find anything of value in the Quran but I haven't finished looking. Call to prayers sure is beautifull. The words of Christ are great but Christians always seem to ignor the words of Christ and dwell instead on parts of the bible that are inferior even to the Quran. Most of the Bible is trash.

Islam is not an organised political and military regime. You turn my stomach. You seem to be one of them, the terrorist type stupid people who hate people that they know nothing about.

13. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

They were probably fighting "occupation"... "oppresssed" by Indians...
    I am sick of these Islamists FAKE "victims".

14. stu43t Valued Senior Member

A few simple facts just for you and all other Islamic crazed morons

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals put to death in the last 65 years

Islam is simply a devilish lie, a man-made religion steeped in evil, filled with hate and brewed in treachery.

15. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Your thinking on the wrong scale. The worst Muslim killings of non Muslims was the Armenian genocide.

Hitlers work, the American Indian genocides and King Leopolds Genocide were some of the Killings of non-Christians by European descended Christians. Also Vietnam.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

And take a look at Stalin to see how atheism can outdo the lot. He even made Hitler look like an amateur.

17. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

What number are you using for the inquisition 2,000 30,000 130,000 ?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

What number are you using for Islamist killings? Where do you get that number.
    If the killings in Dafur are Islamist killings then Hitler's killings are Christo Killings.

You don't count Saddam's killings of Shiites as Islamist killings do you?

What about Taliban versus Northern Alliance, are those Islamist Killings?

18. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Stu, I think guys like you and the Islamists are like brothers and have the same stlye of thinking. I am not surprised that you can't defend your supposed facts.

19. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

20. justagirl Registered Senior Member

Can you show any sources to substantiate your claims or is it rhetoric?

21. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

As Ophiolite pointed out atheists are as able to be fanatical extremist terrorist types as religious extremists are. Extremist personalities, Hating personalities, bigot personalities, ultra patriot fascist personalities, intolerant personalities, closed minded personalities, closed hearted personalities, and propaganda believing personalities are not created by the ideologies that they embrace. It is more the other way around; the extremist personality comes first and then the individuals circumstance determines what ideologies are available for the extremist personality to connect with.

The important thing here is not what you hate but that you do hate. I am not calling you a brother to the Islamic part of Islamic extremists; I am calling you a brother to the extremist hating personality part of Islamic extremists. Islamic extremists have more in common psychologically with you than they have with the average Islamic person.

Your head seems almost as buried in the sand as Osama Bin Laden's head is. You both seem delusional and blinded by hate to me. Granted he is more blinded and more extremist than you are and he seems to have some kind of grandiose ego disorder that you show no signs of having. I doubt you have read his writing. While he is sicker than you, you have shown no sign of being on his level intellectually. I haven't seen any sign that you have much ability to defend your views with logic and scholarship.

It depends on what you mean by “next” and what you mean by “terrorism”. As I said earlier, I consider collateral damage to noncombatants to be terrorism because suffering and rage that result from collateral damage is just as real as the suffering and rage that result from traditionally defined terrorism. This minute somewhere a terrorist probably just killed somebody. But I consider what the government of Myanmar is doing to it’s people to be terrorism. I don’t believe in making illogical distinctions between the terrorism of politically correct groups and politically incorrect groups.

The extremist, hate website that you linked to and got your arguments from listed the killing of armed combatants by other armed but presumably un-uniformed combatants as terrorism. I question whether the Islamicist government of Sudan’s attacks on the people of Darfur should be considered an Islamic action; but if they are counting those killings by bullets as terrorism, then they should have also counted all the deaths caused by hunger and disease that was in turn caused by the ethnic cleansing of Dafur by the method of the fear of death by bullets as terrorism. To hell with political correctness lets be logical.

If your talking about the bombings in Delhi, then yes I think there is a 65% chance that stupid Islamic extremists did that and a 25% chance that some other group did this with the intent to have Islamic extremists get the blame for it. 5% chance that Hindu extremists claim credit. 3% that Punjabi or Assam or other separatists claim credit. And 2% that blame is never assigned.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  22. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Shouldn't we also blame the moderate Muslim leaders that cover these radical murderers with excuses, 'Oh I condemn but, but...'
    It's that "but" thing.

23. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Your another one Kiwi, I almost thought you were another name for vincent28UK.

Stu, I give you crap and I am only half joking. What is funy is the truth of what I say. You guys may be normal but you all have the same sickness as the Muslim estremists you are so preoccupied with.