ISLAM

Discussion in 'Comparative Religion' started by timojin, Mar 23, 2016.

1. timojin Valued Senior Member

Islam must find a new prophet.

Muslims must pray to God to send them a prophet that will forbid them to commit suicide , The suicide bombers will go to hell . The so called 7 virgens is false If a girl become a suicide bomber will not get 7 males .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

K.

Kristoffer likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I worship Santa Clause.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Well since one of the tenets of the Muslim faith is that Muhammed was the last prophet, I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening.

It also seems that you are mistaking criminals and psychotic zelotes for the muslim religon at large.

ajanta likes this.
  8. sculptor Valued Senior Member

"Last"
    curious word
    could mean a device shaped like a human foot used by cobblers to fashion or repair shoes.
    could mean most recent
    could mean ultimate

I'd go with "most recent" recognized by the followers of the Messenger. (who was an iconoclast).

allahu akbar:

The words of the imams are but hollow echoes warped by the vicissitudes and prejudices of their confusing lives.
    And, it is often those words, directed at the feeble minded, which are the root of violence.
    (most people need a "cause" and many will follow anyone who seems to have a plan.)

9. timojin Valued Senior Member

I believe there are a lot of righteous muslims , they have to step forward to stop the senseless killing of innocent peoples . That to kill in the name of God is a bad lie , why would a Creator want to destroy humans, Jesus said " I come not to condemn but so save " to apply this philosophy. (I know Christianity used God in the past kill . At that time humanity was more illiterate the now )

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yep, now Jesus just sends you to hell for all of eternity if you pray to him incorrectly, at least that is what most Christian religions say.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yeah, like more than 99.9%.
    Great, how do you propose they do that? You do realize that the majority of the people ISIS kills are Muslim, right?

12. timojin Valued Senior Member

Let start Most of the sacrificial beings are young people in every society . Thy young people take instruction from the older without questioning to much . The training of Muslim for peace should be instructed early in the upbringing ( We see the product of Palestinian training young children ). I am sure among Suicide there you will not find people over 40 years old . The same in our society we don't see man in the 40 joyning
    the marine you can not brain wash them.
    So my feeling in in the western world the we should stop Imams from preaching killing for Allah .
    I feel the current Imams philosophy is the old philosophy conquer the world by force and subdue the infidels by force . same as christianity did in the medieval times .

13. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I'm sure you are right and I do strongly agree that one of the problems has been the relative quietness of the majority. It is a pity that Islam does not have much in the way of acknowledged and influential leaders, whose word is respected. What we urgently need to address is why some of our muslim citizens, in European countries, feel attracted to this nihilistic barbarism.

14. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  15. sculptor Valued Senior Member

While were at it: What we need to address is the sociopathic/psychotic(?) war mongering behaviors of the "leaders" of the western "democracies".
    If you would not have war and violence, stop being warlike and violent.

(However, I have no control over those sociopaths.)
    Then what?
    More of the same, generation after generation after generation?
    Another war for my children's children's children until this once great nation crumbles under the dust of someone who is even better at war than are we?
    (bias----I am a self avowed anti-war vet.)

16. Yazata Valued Senior Member

It's an us-and-them thing, I guess. Immigrants feel like foreigners in the countries they move to and they tend to associate with other people from the old country. There's a clannishness to immigrant communities wherever they come from. (British colonialists certainly behaved the same way.) So it's like 'honor among thieves', they don't rat out their own mates and they pull together in solidarity when they sense that their communities are being criticized. So at its worst, you end up with Molenbeek.

Part of the problem with Islam is who the leaders are, where the come from and how they are trained. Islam is essentially a legal system and its leaders are typically jurists trained in traditional Islamic law. So naturally, those kind of Islamic leaders are going to favor adherence to Shariah, which unfortunately is fundamentally at variance with Western culture in many ways.

The result is that many of the Muslim communities' ostensible leaders in Western countries are working as hard as they can to prevent their congregations from assimilating. That just keeps them estranged from the cultures around them and feeds resentments.

It doesn't help that many Islamic clerics/jurists in Europe arrived as 'refugees' from 'persecution' in their countries of origin. Nobody asked why they were being persecuted, which was often because of the radical fundamentalist Islam they were preaching. It's sad that many of the Islamic world's most outspoken radical voices preach from the safety of places like London.

And it doesn't help that many mosques in Europe are paid for by the Saudis who staff them with hard-core Wahabist clerics. Many of the Muslim associations at European universities receive similar support from Middle Eastern fundamentalists, often the Saudis or the Muslim Brotherhood.

17. PaulJames Banned Banned

A new prophet could not be a Muslim however: the religion was created by the prophet Muhammed. Any new prophet would have to create a new religion. Perhaps that will be the way...

ajanta likes this.
  18. ajanta Registered Senior Member

Thanks,
    http://www.google.co.in/url?q=http:...ggYMAI&usg=AFQjCNG36jC-tgCUbrUJHfLX4X1Dglgy_w

But a new prophet should come again because Muslims believe that God is almighty(Allahoo Akbar) too. So the ability(almighty) of God should not be only as a theory but also practical.

I found from various Islamic literatures(Hadis)..... some Muslims believe that "DAJJAL" will come but not any new prophet. DAJJAL is not a prophet but he will come to kill bad humans. Some Muslims believe that DAJJAL is a person but some Muslims believe that DAJJAL is only about modern science and technology and specially may be DAJJAL is a time machine with various kind of abilities will come to show what it almighty and to terminate important things and others.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  19. PaulJames Banned Banned

A time machine? What, like a clock or something??

20. Yazata Valued Senior Member

Expecting Muslims to embrace a new Prophet or to convert en-masse to a new religion isn't realistic.

If it ever wants to fit comfortably into a larger and religiously mixed world community and into secular modernist communities where no single religion dominates, Islam really needs to somehow convert itself from being a highly legalistic social organization, into being a religion of private and personal observance.

That transformation isn't impossible. In Biblical times Judaism was similar to Islam today. Then the Jews lost two disastrous wars with the Romans and were largely banished from the 'Holy Land'. So for almost 2,000 years they lived as small communities in societies where they weren't the majority and had no hope of enforcing their religious law on the entire community. Gradually, over time, Judaism turned in on itself, practicing their Jewish law in its Talmudic interpretations in their families and in their closed-off ghetto communities. That was the origin of today's Orthodox Judaism.

Then in 19th century Europe, many Jews embraced Enlightenment ideas and broke from their Orthodox Jewish ghetto roots and became quite secularized. That's the origin of the Reform-style Judaism so prevalent in the United States.

Islam needs to find some way of undergoing the same transformation. But they aren't likely to be forced into a Jewish-style diaspora, so they won't be following the path the Jews took.

My opinion is that there are already resources in the Muslim tradition itself that can aid in the transformation. They include the traditions of Sufi mysticism that emphasize a far more personal sort of religiosity and devotion than does strict group adherence to Shariah. Unfortunately, the current Salafist religious revival in the Islamic world is diametrically opposed and is systematically trying to destroy Sufism.

So I'm not very hopeful about the future possibility of peaceful coexistence between Islam and the rest of the world. The kind of tensions that we see today are apt to continue for generations to come.

21. ajanta Registered Senior Member

It(time machine/ability) is about fishy because...

Al-nawwas b. Sim’an al-Kilabi said: We asked: How long will DAJJAL remain on the earth ? He replied : Forty days, one like a year, one like a month, one like a week, and rest of his days like yours. We asked : Apostle of Allah, will one day’s prayer suffice us in this day which will be like a year ? He replied : No, you must make an estimate of its extent. Then Jesus son of Marry will descend at the white minaret to the east of Damascus. He will then catch him up at the date of Ludd and kill him.(Sunan Abi Dawud 4321: Book 39, Hadith 31)

Hadith-37 Seeking refuge with Allaah from the fitnah of the Dajjaal, especially in salaah (prayer). This has been narrated in the saheeh ahaadeeth, such as that narrated from Umm al-Mu’mineen ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her), the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to pray in his salaah: (O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from the torment of the grave, I seek refuge with You from the fitnah of the Dajjaal, and I seek refuge with You from the trials of life and death. O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from sin and debt).” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari,)

DAJJAL will come after death of Muhammad so why he used to pray in his salaah like this !!

22. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

Some religions suggest, god for creation, maintainance and destruction. It should also be in accordance to nature.

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Alas, you are responding to a member who has been permanently banned for habitually racist, sexist and generally bigoted behavior.