Islam Got It First...

Discussion in 'History' started by Shadow1, Jan 23, 2010.

?

what? uuh, what?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2013.
  1. uuuh...

75.0%
  2. whatever

25.0%
  3. hmm...i told you...

50.0%
  4. what?

25.0%
  5. ...

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. iceaura Valued Senior Member

I'm a bit confused - you seem to be arguing against monogamy, on the grounds that it leads to a necessary abandonment of the old wife when a new one comes along.

Because the whole point of polygamy is that one doesn't trade in the old spouse in order to get another one, right?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hahahaha, michalel, your making me lafind for many thing
    first, peopel don't marry at the age of 16 or 17 anymore,
    second,
    you said that islam maked people retarded, cause it says that god knew it first,
    how do you think dude??!! islam, say that god effcorse knoweverything, he created us, second, islam, encourage to search for knoledge, and for learning, (not just about relegion if you thoght that's what i mean), also, islam say, that humans are capebla to invent, or to accomplish anything they want,
    third, if you were mocking of the quran, try to read one, and see the analyses of teh textes, cause you cant just understand it by just readign it as it is, i'm a muslim, and i'm arab, and speak arabic, and i cant understand quran good,
    i don't memorize much quran, but when i read it, most times, i cant understand a word, anyway, try to see, and you''ll find that many of the modern science, is already said in quran, like, earth is round, moon turn aroudn it, and the earth turns aroud the sun, (i know this is old, but, it's true)
    also, quran beleive in the univerce expansion, also life on other planets, also, the end of our sun, how it will be, it says that when the sun start dying, it will turn into a redgiant, and, scientefcly, it's true, also, teh sun, as we all know, is a star, and it's a big ball of gases, and fire, wich it's also munchened, also aliens, yes, quran said somethign abotu aliens, "hijuj and mijuj"

anyway, my point is, that quran don't say, no, god know it, so don't try to search for knoledge, on teh contrary, islam encourage learning,
    also, arabs before islam, were nothing, they were tribes, fighting each others, there was no equality, women treated like sexual tools, soem women just get barried alive, other women treated worst than slave, people kill each other with no reason...
    but after islam, all those tribes were united, making oen empire, expanded,
    islam boght the organisation to those tribes, stopped the ugly treaing of women, ecaulized between poor and rich, also, why arabs before islam, didnt invent anything, but poetry, during thousand of years, they didnt come up with anything, but after islam, with 1centery, inventers, and inventions started to appear,

i have a very good advice for you, before attacking like that, and talking agressivly, i know that you want beleive what i say, so, if you just, keep talkign like that, without any facts, if you want to post a reply, esspecially you, you must make a seach about what are you going to writ, to be sure of what are you saying, i know that you'll just keep thinking that islam stoped eolution, islam did, islam did, islam is terrorism and blablablab, stay AWAY! i dont need agressive people around here, if you're just not interrested, or norrow-minded, or i don't know how r u, u don't need to stuck in here, saying, no mulims, are terrorists, no, muslims are violent,
    if you want me to do the same, ok, i'll make a topic next time, about how much europeans, in the past, were so much savadge, and stuff, and even toaday, america still savadge, makign wars everywhere,
    and i have a question, why do you have to mention the relegion in each reply???!!!
    Why you, and most of americans, start talking about relegion, and what's good and what's bad, in each topic, and in each reply, that it's related to an arabic writer, or a topic about the arabic culture, or anythng related to arabs,
    next time, if i maked a topic about tunisia being the most powerful industrual power in the medeterrenian by 2016, you start saying, no it's not true, that's because of chiristans and europe, no no no, it's because of their oil(tunisia don't have oil, just a tiny contity),or, no no no, muslim contry cant be like that, no no no, they are terrorists, how can it be ,
    and others of blablablabla,
    i told millions of times, make a search about what are you going to post, and proove what are you saying if you were true, real evidences, links, facts,...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rav Valued Senior Member

Your post reminds me of a search cloud.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Michael:

I already told you the answers to your questions

1. My personal preferences are my own, I do not believe that everyone should necessarily have to do as I do

2. Philosophically speaking, everyone should decide for themselves what they want. Why do I add the "philosophically speaking"? Because in my experience most people don't really know what they want.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

true, every body have his opinion, i would prefer, if michael, say, i think that..., or in my opinion ..., that how he should say, cause what he's saying, is not built on reality facts, most of them, like he said that islam love to kill jews and chritians and allah love killing other people

also he said that islam is teh cause of the human reatard, and islam is, islam is islam is, he's judging by his pôint of view, but not by facts,
    so, i would realyl prefer that he say, that he think that...
    i'm not pissedoff becose of what he's saying, but i'm pissedoff, because, he say that islam is, islam is, islam is, he just keep insulting it, and saying things, that it's not really like that, he's like forcing he's ideas, and forcing his thinking, like everybody, should beleive, and have the same thinking as michael,
    i am sad cause of what he thinks about us, but i'm not sad because he said it, it would be better if he said that he's opinion is..., not, forcing these informations, that everybody should know,
    that's what pissedmeoff,

and hey michael, i'm sorry for saying, HEY STAY AWAY IF YOU'RE NOT INTERRESTED, i just was pissedoff,
    as i said, if you were goign to say information, those informations must be buit on real facts, not in your mind, or in the media, but by search from the web, so, what he's saying, cant be wrong,
    but if he's going to say what he said, he must say, in my opinion, or i think, cause, what he said, is the picture in his mind, and he's thoghts and ideas about us, but it doesnt mean that it's the real world,

so, i'm osrry again, for beign pisedoff, but pleas, take my notes, and my tips, about beign sure, and the personal opinion... seriously, ok?

sorry for being pissedoff, but, take what i said seriously,

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

true, you are understanding me, if he's going to say something, he must be 100percent sure, and proved by search, or if not, he should say, that he think that...
    "in my opinion.../ in my point of view.../ i think that..."

as you said, after all, every budy, have he's own phelosophy.

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

lol, yeah, :runaway:

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You have to be patient with Michael. Or ignore him.

12. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i think i'll choose to be patient, intell i fedup and ignore him

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, Islam seems to suppress scientific knowledge. Explain this.

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

So, I'm safe in saying this: SAM supports a woman having more than one husband so long as that woman has decided this is what she would like to do and everyone in the relationship is happy with this decision.

Further, I would also be safe in saying, SAM likewise supports a man having 5 or more wives, so long as everyone in that relationship is in agreement.

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Shadow1 - You must be stupid for a few reasons:
    1. The median marrying age in much of the world was 15-17 for a long period of time, and remains that age in many place. Most of the places it remains though coexists with improved conditions has "Islamic Republic" in the name, such as Yemen, Kazahkstan..etc.
    Source: The United Nations Demographics Site

2. You're presenting Islam as the paragon of medieval tolerance and innovation. In reality - they have very few innovations that were endemic...they attained much of their knowledge fomr sacking other countries. How about the Library of Alexandria? They weren't even innovative in that respect, others had sacked it before!
    Source: History Books

3. The constituants of Islam before Islam were amongst the most immoral (by Islamic standards) in the world. How about the Scythians...who practiced cannibalism? The various tribes who pillaged and raped eachother for hundreds of years...the majority lived in yurts traveling eating anything with no health standards. However...the Zorastrians had set up a crude system of governance which surpassed anything the arabs had done...a crude system of morals which surpassed ANYTHING the arabs or Islam had done...
    Source History

4. Then the princes of tolerance went around the world and slaughtered millions of people for being different. They went to Indonessia slaughtered them there, Pakistan, India...how many have died in Africa due to Islamic intolerance? At least when the colonialists went they went with a guise of "Civilizing them"...Islamic republics go with no such guise...they simply think they don't deserve to live. Everywhere they go is war, strife, oppression...please....if that's what Islam brought to the table they take it right back off the table and use it as an anal repository.
    Source: Any newspaper for the past 100 years.

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Shadow,

I'm still waiting for you to list 5 major cities that Arabs founded and built following Islam. You listed one, I listed one, how about three more?

Secondly, Arabs were doctors, teachers, philosophers, traders, governors, solders, merchants, all BEFORE Islam, one was even a Roman Emperor! You really need to look up your own history.

You say that all Arab women were treated poorly before Islam? Really, I thought that Mohammad's wife was a wealthy merchant and she hired him to work for her?

Isn't funny how the Qur'an is discovered to have some bit of scientific data in it, AFTER the secular scientists discover that data of course

You know, like the "stages of embryonoic development"

lol

Anyway, I have a question, do you Shadow think it is possible that maybe there isn't a God? Could it be true that there is no God?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Cheski you're an ungrateful brat, but rest assured, if you ever need a place to hide, it will still be available in any Islamic nation

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

How sad, reminds me of Kansas

Don't get between a yookal local and their god book.

19. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Why? I don't hate Persia...I don't hate modern-day Saudi-Arabia. In the past Arabs have been amongst the most uncivilized. The discussion is wether or not "Islam did it first" - the answer is "no". While other people were actively engaging in what the modern world accepts as civilized, the Arabs were uncivilized...they weren't much different than Africa. Islam did play the biggest part in unifying such a tribalized region...that doesn't mean it was the premier of innovation.

20. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Greek, and Roman culture and knowledge reached faaaar faaar into the East.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They've got a nice hot oven waiting.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Or they might hide you underground.

Say, six feet or so.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, pray tell what is Cheski not grateful for?