Islam: A Fascist State

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by (Q), Aug 5, 2008.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

fascists didnt treat women as bad as Muslims do. just look at how they force them to wear? its disgusting. i dont understand why there isnt a revolution there like there was in the US in the early 20th century. and i didnt start to talk about how they do with minorities.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Liar.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

* "Lying is wrong, except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie to an enemy, for war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people" (Ahmad, 6.459. H).

Islam is the only religion that implies in its scriptures that it is ever permissible to lie.

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Lying

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

wikislam? geez. Now thats an unbiased source

Oh look!

What a surprise.

More MEMRI making.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  8. John99 Banned Banned

Fuck you Joe, FUCK YOU.

9. John99 Banned Banned

Fuck you Adolph. FUCK you.

10. John99 Banned Banned

:bravo:

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

SAM is a known liar. she is probably an iranian payed propagandist that came here to fool the stupid westerns long enough until iran is strong enough to wage war against the west with russia and north korea. i met a lot of those in many forums.

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Really, I have been to Iran and have never met any Irani advocate invasion of any country?

You have met many on different forums, please give us some examples. Links please.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Spock you need to watch this movie. Lion of the Desert starring Antony Quinn. Italian Fascist invasion of Libya. Watch it when you get some time:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8037972026870698238&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7223767061142797123&hl=en

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you dont know the difference between payed propagandists and iraninas? iranians are good people, too bad they got a shitty government.

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

SAM,

I agree. (although the conference was held by the Spanish, the Saudis just gave the opening address).

I suppose one must ask what is the true point of these conferences? Is it to promote the idea that ALL beliefs are equal? OR is it something else? If the Saudis genuinely want to promote equal respect for ALL beleif then why don't they allow the Catholics to build Cathedrals in KSA?

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Lets me just ask: Do all Muslims here feel that Islam is EQUAL to Baha'i? No better and No worse? Equal? Is Islam EQUAL to Hinduism? Are the beliefs mutually equivalent? Is Islam and Xianity Equal? Both are equal with one another?

I'm just curious.

17. Carcano Valued Senior Member

If all religions are equally true...that means none of them are true.

18. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I asked for links because you stated you have met Iranians on internet forums who advocate bombing Israel.

If you can't support your accusations, don't issue them in the first place.

19. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Is God a Fascist?

20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

But the point of these interfaith conferences is to find common ground and to respect other religions.

I'm just wondering how serious the Saudi king was in this regards. He addressed Xian and Jews. Both of whom are in his religion, the Xians were mislead and their book is full of error and Joos are pigs. So, it's perfectly fine to address these people - Islam already deals with them. Buddhist and Hindus fall outside the "people of the book", but, they've been in contract with them for millennial so they already have a president. They're beliefs are completely basses and wrong, but the bastards don't know any better - - so, as long as they don't try to convert a Good Muslim then we won't kill them. They can teach their spawn whatever but can not teach our Good born as Muslim children any of their evil bull shit.

Now, Baha'i and Mormons and Scientologists are a different manner. They cropped up after the Qur'an. So, how to deal with them? I'm just curious how a religion that teaches there are no new Prophet deals with these religions based on New Prophets? Where's the Equality? Is it there?

I think if one were to compare the fundamental aspects of family and society between Scientology and Islam they are in essences identical messages. Does Islam recognize this and does the KSA support Scientologists?

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Good question.