Is "Xev" fit to be a moderator?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by WildBlueYonder, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

He'd care because then he can be a hypocrite and not discriminate against them. Giving him more time and energy to discriminate against Muslims and Gays. I think there's a method to his madness. I'd just like to see his reaction to a black Muslim or Gay individual. He'd defend their colour (because it's bad to hate) but discriminate against them for being Muslim or Gay (because to him its ok to hate Muslims and Gays).

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Okay, gotcha', Bells. I understand completely now.

But how does Randolfo know I’m not gay? The only person who knows my sexual orientation on this website is, well, no one. I’ve never said whether or not I’ve liked dudes. Does me being gay interfere with me being a mod? And if I happened to be Muslim, would that interfere with me being a mod? I guess he wants a straight white male atheist to be a moderator?

On the other hand, let me fill you in on what I am: I’m a black gay Muslim male. Just kidding. Praise Allah, dawg.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Heh!

we'll probably see him start a thread saying to ban you as a moderator... not because you're black but because you're gay and muslim. After all, one must choose who to hate and since he hates 2 out of the 3.. well off you go

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Gay I ain't, Muslim I ain't. If I could describe myself in two words, it'd be insomniac and alcoholic.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Grand Dragon Gizzard:
    Don't talk like that, Gizzard. The white race needs you fo' sure!

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

My sincerest apologies. The white race is a proud race and should remain one, fo' sure.

-- The Grand Dragon Gizzard

Last edited: Apr 10, 2004
  10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I thought we all belong to the human race and are made up of different ethnic heritages.

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Depends on your definition. I'd say we belong to the same species, but different ethnic races.

12. Zero Banned Banned

Oh. Another one of these threads. I think this is about the 77537th one so far.

Bottom line. Xev's credibility has been disputed before. We've been through this before. But what kind of bullshit is this? Who says this forum is run in a democratic fashion?

There is only one person who has any say in how this forum is run. That's Porfiry. The rest of you are here through his good graces (the money to support this forum, and including this stupid thread, comes out of his pocket), and the moderators are merely empowered to do what they do because Porfiry decided to give them power(don't be fooled by the 'voting process' ... he's the one who makes the decisions, not you). It logically follows that the only one who can take away the moderator powers or ban someone is Porfiry.

Don't complain to us. Complain to Porfiry. Moron.

-- Long live the Female Messiah!

13. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

Ethnic races? Ethnicity is your heritage. A Brit is not a different race than a German. Then again, the whole question of racial reality comes into question, which I am still studying.

14. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

This thread needs a poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.