Is this theater haunted? CCTV footage..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Magical Realist, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

You were banned for trolling. Being evasive is a type of trolling tactic.
    The question wasn't directed to me so it wasn't for me to answer. Perhaps I should have edited it out, since it wasn't a relevant part -- the relevant part is your discussion of the concept of "respect".

But in any case, your responses here aren't really on point, which, again, appears evasive as well.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No it isn't. Like I said, everyone has the right to respond to or ignore whatever they want here without having to explain themselves. If doing this were trolling, we'd all be banned for trolling by now.

Right..So you're answering questions meant for other people with questions. Wow..that's like doubly disrespectful, isn't it? lol!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Whats there to explain.
    That's obvious poltergeist activity.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Well, you can believe that if you want, but you've been told it before, by moderators, who are the ones who get to decide what is infractable and what isn't. At some point, you won't be able to keep arguing against these realities that you don't like.
    You are demonstrable proof to the contrary. Clearly, some things that you think are your "right", the mods, who get to decide what your "rights" are, disagree.
    Sometimes I wonder if you are playing a game to see how fast you can get banned. Good luck.

8. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

Don't know if / where the infraction system is explained for us, but I assume having zero points as opposed to one or two already sitting there is the difference between a 3 to 7 day ban and a 2-week to month-long ban, on the next event. [You probably had a point acquired over four months ago from a ban expire just recently.] Once all the points have terminated, I will likewise venture that everything is re-booted and you're in the clear from the threat of both "live accumulation" and [perhaps!] a still-recorded history [somewhere] of expired points resulting-in / influencing a permaban. Of course, any single ultra-egregious violation could get a member eternally exiled at any time.

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

When did a moderator tell me I was banned for answering a question with a question? The actual infractable post that got me banned last time was simply stating that paranormal reality TV shows offered real evidence for the paranormal. For some reason that was labeled trolling. Still not sure why..

Before appointing yourself the official spokesman for the moderator's views, you should probably check with ALL the moderators to see if they agree with you. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't..

You're the one making unsubstantiated allegations about my infractions and why they happened. Perhaps you should quit while you're ahead..

10. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

That isn't what I said. And since you have already essentially told the moderators that you think they are lying about why they infracted you, there really isn't any point in showing it to you/explaining it to you again.
    Then you should start listening to the explanations given to you.
    We've both read their posts. You claim to not understand them. Well -- I do understand them. And the proof is that I seem to be able to avoid being banned and you haven't been able to. So your logic should tell you that I probably understand it better than you.

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Funny, I coulda sworn you said I was banned for being evasive and answering a question with a question:

Perhaps you'd now like to clarify WHY I was banned since you seem to think you know all about it.

When was that explained to me? How was it explained?

Oh so YOU understand how me posting that paranormal shows are real is trolling. Do tell then. Explain how posting that is trolling in any of the sense that you have been referring to it the past 4 ridiculous posts of yours. How was that being evasive? How was it trolling?

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Welp, this went off the rails fast...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.